Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free 12x8 Canvas from Boots

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭downwesht

Got mine today.Thanks OP!Turned out great!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Rashers72

Mine shipped on 30/11, still has not arrived. The store does not get deliveries on a Sunday or Monday, so Tuesday at the earliest. Do you get a notification when they arrive in store, does anyone know? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Joe Hill

downwesht wrote: »

Is it framed?

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭downwesht

Stretched over a strong wooden frame.Provided with hanger as well!

Stretched over a strong wooden frame.Provided with hanger as well!

Has to be the deal of the year

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭barneyrub

Anyone get further notification when it reached the store? Got dispatch notice last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

My email said it shipped and takes up to seven days to reach store

• Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭deiseindublin

I was wondering same as others. Did you get another email to say it was in store or is it a case of ringing to check first?

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭donalh087

Mine came today too. Top quality. Thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭goldenhoarde

I was wondering same as others. Did you get another email to say it was in store or is it a case of ringing to check first?

I got a call once it arrived in store. Picked it up last friday (wasn't due till today) and they look great, even though i rushed getting them in in case the offer was stopped :)

Maybe check in store in case it's there already if the store is close by.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭acalmenvoy

Do you need the email to collect, with ID, or just give name?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,875 ✭✭✭bittihuduga

acalmenvoy wrote: »
    Do you need the email to collect, with ID, or just give name?

i just gave the name.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭whyulittle

Picked up two of mine today. No notification that it was in store, just the dispatch email last week. No need for ID or proof of email etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Got mine by post today... Bargain of the year looks pretty good and a solid frame... Thanks op...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭irishgirl19

Going to pick mine up tomorrow. Thanks op! Oh btw someone screenshot this and posted on beady eye facebook page. Some dummie asked boots to confirm it wasnt a scam so the offer was pulled early!

Going to pick mine up tomorrow. Thanks op! Oh btw someone screenshot this and posted on beady eye facebook page. Some dummie asked boots to confirm it wasnt a scam so the offer was pulled early!

Thats hilarious

Joe Hill wrote:
    Thats hilarious

Whats worse is she posted the screenshots and said I asked boots and heres what they said. They were promptly deleted after she got nothing but abuse

Whats worse is she posted the screenshots and said I asked boots and heres what they said. They were promptly deleted after she got nothing but abuse

Oh Christ... some people 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Rashers72

mine arrived today....still in packaging...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Has everyone received orders??? ordered two through postage and received dispatch emails for both but only received one so far... Anyone else in limbo??? There customer service is shocking slow to get in contact with and when I did got the whole were experiencing high volumes of orders were very busy at the moment lies goddamit lies...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭cefh17

Few of mine dispatched ten days ago with estimates for 6th dec in-store, going to pop in and see what the story is..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Baby01032012

Haven't received any notification that it's arrived. Probably just sitting there in the store.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Wanderer41

I ordered two at different times. I've received one and haven't gone in for the other yet. I just went in the day it said it should be in. They didn't ring.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭mgray

I picked up the one from the offer last Thursday without any notification it had arrived.
    Went back in today for another order I placed the following day and still not there..

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭gillamandango

I got one from the store Thursday, and another which was dispatched a day earlier had not arrived, it still had not arrived today. The boots staff member told me that due to overwhelming demand that there was a backlog and delays but boots will hold them indefinitely for you and for sure they will be here before Christmas. Cant complain at all for 2.50, and boots have nothing to do with it, its all snapfish.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭deadimmortal

I got mine one today, I didn't get any notification I just rang the store and asked them was it there and it was. I had got the email last week saying it was dispatched.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Mine was dispatched last week. Just called into the store today and both were there. Great deal :)

I just went in and got mine. Got no notification to say they were in stock. Bargain of the year for sure. Thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 48,141 ✭✭✭✭km79

Got my 2 Saturday
    Fantastic value
    :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭MisterKipling

Still waiting on mine. Taking a very long time :(

Advertisement