Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sonos

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭devildriver

The Play:1 jumped to £199 on Amazon for a few months after I bought mine.

It's back down to £189 now but still a far cry from the rockbottom £134!

:eek:

SONOS PLAY:1 Smart Wireless Speaker, Black

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭BobMc

was advertised about a big price increase some time back, they must be selling them if they arent dropping down in price

• Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭DeadSkin

Got an email from SONOS celebrating 15 years;

To celebrate our anniversary, we're offering 15% off any one-time order before 15th September 2017. Simply use the code 15Y-KWK4KN54WS at the checkout. Here's to the next 15 years!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,060 ✭✭✭Sue Pa Key Pa

DeadSkin wrote: »
    Got an email from SONOS celebrating 15 years;

To celebrate our anniversary, we're offering 15% off any one-time order before 15th September 2017. Simply use the code 15Y-KWK4KN54WS at the checkout. Here's to the next 15 years!

Cheers, code working well on a dry run. Now do I seek planning permission or go for retention? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭DeadSkin

Cheers, code working well on a dry run. Now do I seek planning permission or go for retention? :)

Took the plunge on the play base, 679 euro. Ordered Thursday night 7th Sept, received it Monday 10th. Ships from Holland.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭MaceFace

Took the plunge myself. Expert electrical selling playbar and sub for 699 each, so another 15% to be claimed back from Sonos. Bargain but still a lot of money.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭RonanC

MaceFace wrote: »
    Took the plunge myself. Expert electrical selling playbar and sub for 699 each, so another 15% to be claimed back from Sonos. Bargain but still a lot of money.

Will that actually work? I was under the impression that the 15% rebate is only given on full price items.

RonanC wrote: »
    Will that actually work? I was under the impression that the 15% rebate is only given on full price items.

Yeah, read a lot of feedback of people who bought from John Lewis and Amazon as they were cheaper and they were getting back 15% of the purchase price.
    I have to say, the folks in the shop didn't have a breeze and I had to wait a while for the sonos rep to confirm and share details of code.

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Rafloution

Anyone have 15% off they are not using please?

Thanks in advance

Rafloution wrote: »
    Anyone have 15% off they are not using please?

Thanks in advance

You can buy from an authorised reseller (Expert, Currys, Harverys etc.) and they will give you a code you can claim the 15% back on.

• Advertisement

MaceFace wrote: »
    You can buy from an authorised reseller (Expert, Currys, Harverys etc.) and they will give you a code you can claim the 15% back on.

Bugger, I only got the funds to get this today and the code is not working. Do they give you a credit or return of your money?

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭Tweaky

Bugger, I only got the funds to get this today and the code is not working. Do they give you a credit or return of your money?

I have a spare code I can PM you - you can see if that works

You pay normal price (whatever that is) in the store, and claim the 15% of purchase price back from Sonos. They say it will be in your bank account (so cash) in 30 days iirc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,845 ✭✭✭v10

ah $hite, only bought 2 play ones in August :rolleyes: typical

Tweaky wrote: »
    I have a spare code I can PM you - you can see if that works

PM sent, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭Tweaky

PM sent, thanks

You should have it in your inbox - Enjoy

Order confirmed, many thanks Tweaky. I did send an e-mail earlier to them asking why, as a loyal customer/addict, I wasn't sent a code like so many others. If they send me anything, I'll post it here for someone else to use

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭cronos

Order confirmed, many thanks Tweaky. I did send an e-mail earlier to them asking why, as a loyal customer/addict, I wasn't sent a code like so many others. If they send me anything, I'll post it here for someone else to use

I'd be interested so feel free to PM if they do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭testicles

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Milliehollie

testicles wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

Thanks so much for code testicles, my husband just used this for a much wanted Sonos!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Decoda

Feel free to use my code........I'm not allowed buy anymore apparently.......

Decoda.

Thank you for joining us on our journey. To celebrate our anniversary, we're offering 15% off any one-time order before 15th September 2017. Simply use the code 15Y-QHS9NLNHL9 at the checkout. Here's to the next 15 years!

Decoda wrote: »
    Feel free to use my code........I'm not allowed buy anymore apparently.......

Decoda.
    !

Yeah, I went through a family intervention too. I accept it was for my own good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭BobMc

Couldn't resist VAT registered too so thats another Play1 to add to the range at home (Play5x2 Play3x1 Play1x1)

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭thejaguar

Another code here if anyone is interested (and if it's not too late)

15Y-6W75NXVRRB

The good people at Sonos came through for me. I literally got an e-mail with a 15% discount code 10 minutes after DHL delivered my latest addition.

The code is valid until 24/9 but can't be used in a retail outlet, like someone suggested earlier.

I'll PM the 1st person to show interest here.

Karma....

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭Ro-76

The good people at Sonos came through for me. I literally got an e-mail with a 15% discount code 10 minutes after DHL delivered my latest addition.

The code is valid until 24/9 but can't be used in a retail outlet, like someone suggested earlier.

Karma....

I be back grateful for it if you haven't given it away yet! Thx

Ro-76 wrote: »
    I be back grateful for it if you haven't given it away yet! Thx

PM Sent

Karma....

OK, voucher is up for grabs but must be used by 24/9

15YP-ZHRC49FCXK

OK, voucher is up for grabs but must be used by 24/9

15YP-ZHRC49FCXK

Bump

Don't waste it folks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭RegisteredMice

Appears to be gone.
    Any more out there??