Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Official Conor McGregor thread (part 3) *Updated Warning in 1st Post Re:Boxing match

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭finglashoop

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2056940110/168/#post101635926

Moderaters obviously dont read the charter

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2056940110/168/#post101635926

Moderaters obviously dont read the charter

What has your triple post got to do with this thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Lort wonderfulllife banned for two weeks.

<mod snip>dont post something like that again<snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

I'll just copy and paste very long articles and fan posts - then give out about the grammar in the 3rd person for the time being. That'll make up for him

I might then tell you about the time I went to Sbg!!

Ye'll never guess who I met!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

I'll just copy and paste very long articles and fan posts - then give out about the grammar in the 3rd person for the time being. That'll make up for him

I might then tell you about the time I went to Sbg!!

Ye'll never guess who I met!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭EuskalHerria

Just imagine WonderfulLife is actually Conor, and that was going to be his announcement.

We'll never know now.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,490 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Axwell wrote: »

Sound man, HA that was definitely Lansberg he was talking about.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Lads enough of the comments about Wonderfullife..back on topic

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

Boards seems to be having a good few problems lately? Servers keep timing out and double or triple posting for, have had to delete a fair few.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭CurryFlavoured

Landsberg is a knob but that was probably a bit harsh haha. Probably won't see him asking questions at pressers for a while.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭Polo_Mint

Axwell wrote: »
    What has your triple post got to do with this thread?

Could you not do something about it as a Mod of this forum?

We have an Historical Event happening this weekend and Ye are denying one of the most Die Hard fans the opportunity of being involved in the build up within the Boards community .

The Guy doesnt just post about it. He started Blogging about it and going to SBG.

People like wonderfullife are the reason why John Kavanagh starting posting here again.

I would understand a 24hr ban Until the Prelims but 2 weeks?

This is why boards gets fucked up

Ye cant tell the difference between Trolls and Posters who make one off mistakes:rolleyes:

i think you'll find triple and double posts have to do with boards IT issues at the moment.. either that or it's an echoooo echoooo echoooo....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,992 ✭✭✭ooter

Apologies if this has already been asked but is the weigh in on live on tv anywhere?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭wonderfullife

I'm back.

I want to apologise for not having a Gamebred style gif ready to use.

In all seriousness, i want to apologise to Axwell and EagerBeaverer. The former for giving him work to do and the latter for being childish towards him.

Weigh-ins in just about an hour.

He got site banned for sending personal abuse over pm - not for anything he did on this thread. But considering he started off by first telling someone to go **** themselves and then followed that with sending more abuse over pm hes not really helping himself. A bit of common sense and he wouldnt be in any trouble to begin with. His ban has been lifted anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,582 ✭✭✭Swashbuckler

I'm back.

Made my night. Welcome back......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭bmcc10

I'm back.

In all seriousness, i want to apologise to Axwell and EagerBeaverer. The former for giving him work to do and the latter for being childish towards him.

Surprise surprise mother****** the king is back

I'm back.

Welcome back..now lets get back on topic and keep the nonsense to a minimum..

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭pastorbarrett

A game of 'who said it', Conor Mc Gregor or Wonderfullife in respect of his contributions to this here thread...

'This is hard work'

'I'm not talented, I'm obsessed'

I see the mods overreacting, overextending and me getting banned the f@ck unconscious

On a very Conor McGregor related note, this was a great one stop shop for McG news and updates, largely due to his contributions.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

I'm back.

Jesus that tainted suppliment defense is powerful.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭Gamebred

I'm back.

https://vine.co/v/5M0mIgVx6B5

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Eatmore

Conor says the 145 weight cut brought him into a zen like mode and that he would kill anyone. Wonder if Eddie will have the advantage in this regard?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭themandan6611

I'm back.

disgrace, should have been banned for life

only joking, the prison wardens done good

ASOT wrote: »
    Jesus that tainted suppliment defense is powerful.

I was very tempted to reply "you'll do nuttin" when he told me if i mess up again it's an immediate month ban......but then i remembered he may not be a hardcore MMA fan :pac:

While i was gone did anybody post this? My sympathy for Cowboy missing 205 went from 100 to 0 real quick......

https://twitter.com/MikeBohnMMA/status/797106983832842240

• Registered Users Posts: 6,582 ✭✭✭Swashbuckler

While i was gone did anybody post this? My sympathy for Cowboy missing 205 went from 100 to 0 real quick......

I saw the interview. Was said in jest more than anything.

Is this a cultural thing re: social welfare? Eddie saying "you're a man you took money from single moms". Not sure if Eddie has heard of this recession thing we had in Ireland but Conor had crickets for him in reply :/

I was very tempted to reply "you'll do nuttin" when he told me if i mess up again it's an immediate month ban......but then i remembered he may not be a hardcore MMA fan :pac:

He said **** YOU irish mother ****ers..talking to Irish reporters..then laughed. Mike Bohn looking for some likes and retweets

• Registered Users Posts: 4,177 ✭✭✭TheTownie

I posted the video of that in the event thread. I gave him a pass for the big grin he had after saying it. Thats more or less his vernacular too so should be taken less literally than it sounds on paper.

Yeah that's a low blow from Bohn, i didn't see the interview so i couldn't judge context or tone. He made it out like Cowboy hated the Irish.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭Polo_Mint

will the weigh ins be live on youtube?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement