Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Munster v Ospreys TG4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

I'm watching a delay, but that should/could have been a red. Much worse than anything Earls did.

The POM line out one?? Correct decision in my view. Lifter just threw him up and didn't hold on, fair contrast in air and Ospreys player had handed first and POM just went over him. Looked bad but great decision from ref imo

Great stuff from killer. Another huge carrying game.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,843 ✭✭✭shootermacg

Killer, easily one of the best carrying number 1s in Europe and his scrummaging is coming along too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,845 ✭✭✭budhabob

That was phenomenal from sweetnam, what a take.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,124 ✭✭✭letowski

Kilcoyne is some yoke.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭coco0981

coco1981 wrote: »
    Killer has been good again today, really getting back to his best last few games

And he scores just after I posted, both killer and ryan have really been good this year

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Cathalthesmart

Cronin must be really regretting that act he committed vs Leinster, he now will be lucky to get his hands on that 1 shirt again this season bar injuries.

I'd like Killer to get MotM today, that graft can't be matched!

In all fairness to him, keatley has had a good game, great support lines, some decent kicks from hand and some strong defence. Think to build him back just take kicking duty away from him and build back his confidence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,668 ✭✭✭Mahatma Geansai

The POM line out one?? Correct decision in my view. Lifter just threw him up and didn't hold on, fair contrast in air and Ospreys player had handed first and POM just went over him. Looked bad but great decision from ref imo

Great stuff from killer. Another huge carrying game.

While I would agree, what happened should be no different than a spear or taking a player in the air. The Ospreys player contacted POM in the air and as a result he fell 6 foot onto his neck. Duty of care and all that.

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭jones 19

The last run of matches for munster will improve attendances no end. No end. Suckin boobs...!

• Advertisement

Talk about demolishing the opposition.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,352 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

I'd like Killer to get MotM today, that graft can't be matched!

Yep. Took him a few weeks to get going but he was everywhere today. TBH there are 5 or 6 outstanding performances from Munster today. Ospreys are in big trouble if their squad has so little depth

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭coco0981

Scrum has become a real weapon for Munster

budhabob wrote: »
    Talk about demolishing the opposition.

Ospreys have really poor depth but you can only play what is in front of you, great performance for Munster.

Kilcoyne MOTM. No complaints, could been a few as previously mentioned which is a great position to be in.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

.ak wrote: »
    ROM had been my motm. Brilliant performance.

Robbed! The Wingers union will be writing a strongly worded letter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,257 ✭✭✭Hagz

Haven't been this optimistic about Munster in a long time. Coming at a time when their underage representation looks to be picking up a small bit too.

This reminds me ye good auld days! :D

Hagz wrote: »
    Haven't been this optimistic about Munster in a long time. Coming at a time when their underage representation looks to be picking up a small bit too.

Glasgow aside the opposition have been poor the last three weeks but these performances will build confidence and momentum which is critical before December double header.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

Bonus point victory and kept Ospreys scoreless. Great evenings work.

• Advertisement

Sheer manic aggression lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭Spudmonkey

Killer should have his MotM taken back for that tache...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Del.Monte

Back to the old days alright when we used to say 'sure it's only Ospreys'. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,477 ✭✭✭sioda

Good dig at Marcus from killer

Spudmonkey wrote: »
    Killer should have his MotM taken back for that tache...

Nah, that'll be a magnum pi special come November!

Nah, that'll be a magnum pi special come November!

It is November. That tash is 4 days. In 26 more days it'll be yer man from kill bill

sioda wrote: »
    Good dig at Marcus from killer

Missed that ?

You know what, stuff like this really sets up the weekend nicely.

You know what, stuff like this really sets up the weekend nicely.

So you're saying that we're definitely going to beat the all blacks?

SWEEEET

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,415 ✭✭✭CMOTDibbler

While I would agree, what happened should be no different than a spear or taking a player in the air. The Ospreys player contacted POM in the air and as a result he fell 6 foot onto his neck. Duty of care and all that.
    The Ospreys player can do nothing while he's in the air. It's up to the lifters to mind their player. They're the ones putting him in the air.

Advertisement