Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Verbally Assaulted

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭Payton

mayway wrote: »
    The look on his purple face as I sped away laughing was priceless.

^^^ That is very very disturbing!!

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭EnergyBlaster

* sigh *

Why are there so many people on here who have literally nothing to say but post anyway? Is it some kind of disease?

A bit of introspection may be in order at this point.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 276 ✭✭mayway

Jawgap wrote: »
    sydthebeat wrote: »
    "Butt hurt misogynist snowflake seeks justice after admonishing from irate pensioner"

I demand this be made into a movie!

....with Al Pacino.....

Excellent!

• Subscribers Posts: 41,032 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Sounds like his head is already up his own ass.

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭Skyfarm

It's Sunday,can we all just breathe and not insult.

Aside from the insults to the "cranky old git" this must be torture every day being blocked in,and i have no doubt the i own the road under my car people would give him endless grief 5/6 times a day..

• Advertisement

Does this person get an infraction for being uncivil? Or am I the only one?

Frustrating.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,060 ✭✭✭Sarn

The tail end of my car was 4 inches from his driveway. Not blocking his driveway in any shape or form.

So it could have made it difficult for him to manoeuvre out of his drive?

sydthebeat wrote: »

Sounds like his head is already up his own ass.

This is incredibly rude and offensive to me personally.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,297 ✭✭✭✭Jawgap

Sarn wrote: »

.....and no doubt see down the road to see what's coming?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Jimbob1977

I am always fascinated at the sloth and laziness of school drop-offs.

Our local school (rural) has no single yellow lines nor double yellow lines outside.

Parents park on the roadside because there's no lines and, hence, no laws broken. However, their parking obstructs half the road and 'line of sight'. When leaving the car park, you're taking a gamble. The principal brings the issue up frequently, but it falls on deaf ears.

There is ample parking 50 metres away. If it was used, there would be a beautiful flow of traffic.

Just like shopping centres..... Able-bodied drivers taking disabled bays. Shoppers hogging four spaces by parking at the intersection of four bays. Motorists driving the wrong way.... despite big painted arrows on the tarmac.

• Advertisement

Sarn wrote: »
    The tail end of my car was 4 inches from his driveway. Not blocking his driveway in any shape or form.

If he can't drive that's his problem. No need to spout crap about it. He could always go get lessons.

Jimbob1977 wrote: »

Our local school (rural) has no single yellow lines nor double yellow lines outside.

Parents park on the roadside because there's no lines and, hence, no laws broken. However, their parking obstructs half the road and 'line of sight'. When leaving the car park, you're taking a gamble. The principal brings the issue up frequently, but it falls on deaf ears.

There is ample parking 50 metres away. If it was used, there would be a beautiful flow of traffic.

Just like shopping centres..... Able-bodied drivers taking disabled bays. Shoppers hogging four spaces by parking at the intersection of four bays. Motorists driving the wrong way.... despite big painted arrows on the tarmac.

This post refers to people who drop their kids off as lazy. This is rude and offensive to me personally. Take that!

• Subscribers Posts: 41,032 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

This is incredibly rude and offensive to me personally.

Aww what's the matter petal?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭kirving

Inconsiderate, and pretty poor driving from yourself there. Even if he can drive out, the visibility is limited and is an added danger to other kids near a school.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,860 ✭✭✭✭anewme

The number of fat tracksuited up disgusting women ..

OP must be a style icon.

picture a slim sharp suited Don Draper mean n moody type as he makes his way into the civil service.

At the sight of this stylish love God, the fat tracksuit brigade wet themselves and go weak at the knees, hence they just park anywhere to get their daily sight of our hero, who really thinks they are disgusting but flashes them a come hither smile as he taps his cigarette ash out the window.

Could you have dropped a butt OP, hence the verbal assault from the older gent?

Collie D wrote: »
    The look on his purple face as I sped away laughing was priceless.

Surely you obeyed the low speed limits in a school zone?

Yes, absolutely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,297 ✭✭✭✭Jawgap

Sounds like you were inconsiderate in your parking and he was intemperate in his response.....

......two of you in it, by the sounds of things.

anewme wrote: »
    The number of fat tracksuited up disgusting women ..

OP must be a style icon.

picture a slim sharp suited Don Draper mean n moody type as he makes his way into the civil service.

At the sight of this stylish love God, the fat tracksuit brigade wet themselves and go weak at the knees, hence they just park anywhere to get their daily sight of our hero, who really thinks they are disgusting but flashes them a come hither smile as he taps his cigarette ash out the window.

Could you have dropped a butt OP, hence the verbal assault from the older gent?

I said I work for a living. I don't sit around scratching myself all day in the civil service that's for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Jimbob1977

This post refers to people who drop their kids off as lazy. This is rude and offensive to me personally. Take that!

This makes no sense. I drop off my own children in a car also.

Plus I wasn't referring to you. I was referring to poor parking at my own school.

I have doubts about the seriousness of this thread. Seems like a spoof now

• Registered Users Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

I said I work for a living. I don't sit around scratching myself all day in the civil service that's for sure.

Have you ever considered you may have a certain attitude that rubs people up the wrong way?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭kirving

I doubt it, not in a real job anyway. You'd last about 2 days with that attitude.

Jimbob1977 wrote: »

At our school some of the fat tracksuit heifers park where there are not only double yellows but cones as well. I've actually seen these disgusting fat messes driving over the cones. They are revolting in the extreme.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Any thoughts?

Mostly "how on earth do you think this falls in the remit of this forum?"

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement