Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'trampoline wars' FG Off Topic Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Enjoy all your food and drink folks. Sober one for me :(

Working at 10pm...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Necro wrote: »
    Enjoy all your food and drink folks. Sober one for me :(

Working at 10pm...

Sober one for me too, my wife is doing a night shift and I have to drop her to work tonight.

Feckin diabolical. I'll just have to eat more chocolate..

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Uriel. wrote:
    Feckin diabolical. I'll just have to eat more chocolate..

They're onto us though.... I'm building a Lego Batcave at the moment :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

I burned my arm on the spuds :(

Otherwise, all good and delicious.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

I'm so full right now.

But good full.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

sullivlo wrote: »

For a second I read that as you burned the spuds. So, spuds are okay then? Whew!!!

:P

QBs right. To hell with your arm.

We should do a willy wonka themed game.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

quickbeam wrote: »
    For a second I read that as you burned the spuds. So, spuds are okay then? Whew!!!

:P

Spuds were unreal.

Now for the gin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Pter wrote: »
    We should do a willy wonka themed game.

I missed the wonka bit when I first read that and thought, "jaysus, Pedro's well sauced!!"

Tommy boweeeeeee

And they’re all gone home.

Tomorrow is all about the sandwich.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

What kind of patients do you have?

Radiology, so at the moment Mammograms and Ultrasounds. Happy Christmas everyone! Kids kept me offline until now :)

fixxxer wrote: »
    Radiology, so at the moment Mammograms and Ultrasounds. Happy Christmas everyone! Kids kept me offline until now :)
    I am sure I speak on behalf of everyone:

Thank you for all that you do.

I am sure I speak on behalf of everyone:

Thank you for all that you do.

If you need an appointment just PM me!

Or go private.

Actually go private anyway, our waiting times are appalling.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Necro wrote: »
    I know, my lads actually slept in :eek:

Wonders will never cease!

Happy Christmas everyone.

Woke Aimee at 8.30 as the older two were messaging me to tell me to get her up!
    fixxxer wrote: »
    If you need an appointment just PM me!

Or go private.

Actually go private anyway, our waiting times are appalling.

I think I have seen enough of your department to last me haha. Mind you, I have to get 2 Mri done. But never a CT again! fecking contrast haha

But yes, you have such an important thing to do, and we are all thankful (when you don't try to kill us with contrast that is) for what you guys do <3

It's official. Mark Kermode says that Die Hard is a Christmas film and that "Bruce Willis should get over it."

Watching this recorded from a few days ago: https://www.bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/proginfo/2018/51/mark-kermodes-christmas-cinema-secrets

Scary Footage from the Indonesian Tsunami on the 23rd

quickbeam wrote:
    It's official. Mark Kermode says that Die Hard is a Christmas film and that "Bruce Willis should get over it."

It's like I said during the game, the pro Xmas movie crowd are way too agressive. Live and let live. #pineappleonpizzaloveinourhearts

• Advertisement

Got the Game of Thrones Cluedo set for Christmas and can't fkn work out how to play it! the rules are not very clear about how you move about the board and you can't really see squares on the Red Keep side. Went to play it on Christmas night and had to give up, played One Night Ultimate Werewolf instead, was good craic! Turns out my son aint as daft as I thought :P

How old is he? Old enough to join us here?

quickbeam wrote: »
    How old is he? Old enough to join us here?

He is 16 but spends must of his time passing fortnite. He would miss everything. But one for the future I think!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,574 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Got the Game of Thrones Cluedo set for Christmas and can't fkn work out how to play it! the rules are not very clear about how you move about the board and you can't really see squares on the Red Keep side. Went to play it on Christmas night and had to give up, played One Night Ultimate Werewolf instead, was good craic! Turns out my son aint as daft as I thought :P
    My family got me One Night Ultimate Werewolf for Christmas so I broke it out Christmas night. My 6 year old nephew successfully convinced the entire room of adults that he was a villager when the little **** was a werewolf. He actually used the phrase 'Molly I'm a CHILD, how could I lie to adults?'. So now we'll never believe another word out of his mouth. It's his new favourite game.

Looks like everyone had a nice peaceful Christmas which is great. I'm shattered but glad to be back in Belfast after the mad week.

He is 16 but spends must of his time passing fortnite. He would miss everything. But one for the future I think!

Keep at him. Well have his blood in this lifetime or the next :P

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    My family got me One Night Ultimate Werewolf for Christmas so I broke it out Christmas night. My 6 year old nephew successfully convinced the entire room of adults that he was a villager when the little **** was a werewolf. He actually used the phrase 'Molly I'm a CHILD, how could I lie to adults?'. So now we'll never believe another word out of his mouth. It's his new favourite game.

Looks like everyone had a nice peaceful Christmas which is great. I'm shattered but glad to be back in Belfast after the mad week.

The divil! I LOL'd! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,574 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

The jaws were on the floor when we lynched the wrong person. He was delighted with himself the fecker. Couldnt believe he could be so devious and could pick up the point of the game so quickly.

My body has become accustomed to late night snacks and now I am too peckish to sleep.

My body has become accustomed to late night snacks and now I am too peckish to sleep.

I am only switching on my laptop for the first time in days. Been the say with food, waking through the night hungry and when I get up in the morning I could eat a horse!

• Advertisement

I'm going to miss chocolate for breakfast :-/

Advertisement