Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'trampoline wars' FG Off Topic Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

I mean id be around to play if there are enough to play. How many would we need?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I'm around too. Should imagine we could get going with 6/7 or so.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

I’m around.

Will be watching the toy show though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Really good episode. Fair play to the producers/writers

I'm around... No toy show for me, it's a Luther marathon over here

That's 3. Would want to start it soon though, so we got another few hanging about?

Anyone volunteering to mod. I would but there'd be zero flavour.

• Advertisement

I'm around... No toy show for me, it's a Luther marathon over here

Prep for new series coming Jan? I only just read that. I thought it was over, so happy to hear there's more.

Four.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

quickbeam wrote: »
    That's 3. Would want to start it soon though, so we got another few hanging about?

Anyone volunteering to mod. I would but there'd be zero flavour.
    Vanilla is a flavour.

Five

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

quickbeam wrote:
    Prep for new series coming Jan? I only just read that. I thought it was over, so happy to hear there's more.

I'd never seen any of it I'm literally on like episode 5. I don't know how I never watched it before. 4 full seasons of Idris to watch! Happy Happy!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I hate you all. Well sort of.

Sign me up

• Advertisement

Kolido, transferring that bitcoin to you now.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Also sKeith will play, he'll be online in about 30 mins.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Watching Arthur Christmas with the little one, but should manage

• Registered Users Posts: 6,566 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Why is the RTE iPlayer such a heap of ****e? How else am I supposed to watch the toy show? Ugh.

sullivlo wrote: »
    Vanilla is a flavour.
    Can I just say how happy I am that this is the title of the game.

As you were.

Aim to please.

Enjoyed that last night. Impromptu games are good fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Aw, missed it!

Have a nice day everyone

• Advertisement

Morning strawbs. How are you.

I’m ok thanks Pter. Daughter flew in from Australia on Thursday night and is on her way back to the airport now. She’s back in June though for a scheduled trip.

Crap circumstances but its good to have family around, especially when they are living so far away.

It is. He was one of her best friends.

Aw strawbs im so sad to hear that. Must have been so hard for your whole family. Massive hugs and support being sent your way.

Aw thanks. He wasn’t my child but one of a group that spent their teenage years and beyond in my house.

My other daughter just texted to say there’s bush fires around the corner from her house. Helicopters dropping water. So I said be safe, keep the news on, etc and she says “I’ll be fine, I’ve got a swimming pool” :D

Yeah i had gathered it was a friend from AH.....I know my mam would be gutted if we lost my childhood pals too though. Or if it were to happen to my kiddos when they get a bit bigger.

I did see that news story about the horse that survived the California fire because he fell into a pool. One time it pays off to be horsing around near the pool :pac:

That was a bad bad joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

What's an acceptable number of days, post-Toy Show, after which you have to admit to your self that the only words you can remember from The Greatest Show are "Tell me do you want to go...", and maybe it's time you stopped "something-somthing doo dah daaaah"ing your way through full choruses?

Banjo wrote: »
    What's an acceptable number of days, post-Toy Show, after which you have to admit to your self that the only words you can remember from The Greatest Show are "Tell me do you want to go...", and maybe it's time you stopped "something-somthing doo dah daaaah"ing your way through full choruses?

Apparently only 3 :pac:

My lad is obsessed with The Greatest Showman at the moment. It's on once a day at least. Not just the song, the entire movie. I used to like it too :(

• Advertisement

I haven’t seen the greatest showman

Advertisement