Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'trampoline wars' FG Off Topic Thread

Options

Comments

Is everyone already in isolation?
    Forum Games seems very quiet... :(

No time for games. The coronavirus thread is all consuming. I've just fallen behind by 200 pages just responding your msg. Thanks a lot!!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,697 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

No time for games. The coronavirus thread is all consuming. I've just fallen behind by 200 pages just responding your msg. Thanks a lot!!! ;)

Ha ha, sounds more hectic than Werewolf :p

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Ha ha, sounds more hectic than Werewolf

A coronavirus themed WW you say?

I'll get right on it

Erm... after I get out of my bubble.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,562 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Now. Now is the time to do the infection game.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Now. Now is the time to do the infection game.

tenor.gif

• Advertisement

Even I'd have time for that

10am game starts
    11am everyone's dead

• Registered Users Posts: 13,443 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Even I'd have time for that

10am game starts
    11am everyone's dead

10:01 runs out of loo paper

Players.... use each other as loo paper?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,443 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

fixXxer is clearly the werewolf :pac:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

fixXxer wrote: »
    Players.... use each other as loo paper?
    Deja Boo wrote: »
    fixXxer is clearly the werewolf :pac:

He doesn’t want the poo to get stuck to his fur.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

If we all get confined to home ill run a Covid game :)

Its looking like we will be having a game, so.

Baggly wrote: »
    Its looking like we will be having a game, so.

I've got a couple of little SHEEP and PEEHS pretty much ready I think. I didn't know when I could fit in a reveal, but it doesn't look like that's an issue now!

I've got a couple of little SHEEP and PEEHS pretty much ready I think. I didn't know when I could fit in a reveal, but it doesn't look like that's an issue now!

Yay! Some good news today!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I also have a *new game planned that might work with the impending Apocalypse

Necro wrote: »
    ...new game...
    tenor.gif

Well... lettuce see how this goes...

Just One

If you want a little fun around all that's going on, you can generate your own handwashing posters at https://washyourlyrics.com/

I've found the perfect fit ;)

505439.png

I need a version of this with The Hand That feeds by Nine Inch Nails

So how is everyone holding up here guys?

With the circumstances we are now experiencing it can be tough on the mind.

Anyone needs an ear to burn for the chats my PM inbox is always open :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

So how is everyone holding up here guys?

With the circumstances we are now experiencing it can be tough on the mind.

Anyone needs an ear to burn for the chats my PM inbox is always open :)

Ye still in work?

They were heat scanning our heads this morning going in, turned three people away apparently

Yeah but not for much longer if I can at all have my way.

They set me up with WFH so I'm gonna try and see if my manager will let me from tomorrow.

Yeah but not for much longer if I can at all have my way.

They set me up with WFH so I'm gonna try and see if my manager will let me from tomorrow.

Could ye be put people tracing? I've heard of some physios doing that

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Was this thread called something else before today? I didn't realise there was an FG off topic thread. I've been missing out on fun times it seems.

The thread title varies depending on what is being discussed.

Green&Red wrote: »
    Ye still in work?

They were heat scanning our heads this morning going in, turned three people away apparently

So they also asked us if we had been abroad in the last 14 days

About an hour ago someone remembered that a lad had been over to visit his gf in London at the weekend, he'd lied to the guys asking at the gate.

Stupid f**ker has been going around all morning with no heed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

So they also asked us if we had been abroad in the last 14 days

About an hour ago someone remembered that a lad had been over to visit his gf in London at the weekend, he'd lied to the guys asking at the gate.

Stupid f**ker has been going around all morning with no heed

If everybody has been obeying social distancing and observing good hand washing practices, then it shouldn't matter if they were in England over the weekend or not.

From your last line, it implies that he was going around all morning with no heed, not observing the rules of social distancing and hand washing, which should be observed whether he was or was not in London.

His colleagues who were allowing him to be going around with no heed are just as much stupid f**kers as him if so.

You expect people to not be glauming everything after sticking their paws in the mouth but they do.

You also assume people have been isolating themselves for the weekend not going through an airport and heading to the pub in London

I had a work colleague thumb through all my papers at the printer today looking for one sheet of paper of her own.

Not so bad until you see her licking her thumb each page to flick through them :(

I just sat there utterly speechless tbh, then dumped my own sheets and reprinted.

Why do people do that ANYWAYS, never mind with what's going on currently!!

• Advertisement

Could ye be put people tracing? I've heard of some physios doing that

Nah in fairness I work in Illness Benefit so I'd be needed there due to current situation.

Otherwise I'd be the first person volunteering.

Advertisement