Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2017-21 help to buy scheme - megathread. All help to buy discussion here please

Options
1136137138139140142»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38 yashio

Guys when at the claim section of HTB it asks how much deposit has been paid??will this affect the amount you will get?

For example :booking deposit paid 5000k

deposit needed 30k

HTB approval : 30k

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sharazahmad45

need urgent help,

anyone applied HTB recently?

i was applying htb in group byt my some tax was due error comes up , as i have joint assessmemt in last 2 years,

i pay all my taxes and applied again, again error comes up my wife paye tax is underpayment for 2022 and didnt order statement of liability , i paid that tax straight way and order the statment of liability , then i applied again both separate applications and both gone through and submitted and got application number,

now question how long does it take to get approval not a days,

coz we already booked house and pay booking fee, and we have extreme pressure from builder to provide htb documents to complete contract,

so any response will be highly approached,

thanks

regard

shaz

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sharazahmad45

hi we have same issue, just wondering is ur issue resolved and how long does it take to get approved

• Registered Users Posts: 16 SkilpTDI

Hi folks,

Has anybody got any idea how your maximum relief is calculated? Myself and my partner applied for 4 years for both of us and looking at the statements of liability for each year we should have more than enough to get the 30k but yet we were only offered 8400?

• Registered Users Posts: 35 BtxKiddo

open an enquiry with them.

tell them you are in the process of signing the contracts and you need the approval asap.

provide first page of contract as photo/pdf where is your name stated.

did the same, got the approval in 24hrs this week.

best wishes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 BtxKiddo

Don’t mention any booking deposit.

Tell them 0 as the 10%deposit hasn’t been paid.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 bofination

Hi All,

We have submitted our HTB claim, we have received our claim and access codes, which we have sent to the developer.

Developer hasn’t been able to verify the claim for some reason. They tried on Jan 11th and again last week and it just isn’t processing they say. Developer says we’re the only claim they are having issues with.

I rang revenue and they said developer needs to contact them and they’ll sort it. I also submitted a myenquiry 10 days ago and no reply yet.

Has anyone come across an issue like this, where developer isnt able to verify the claim? It seems like a bit of an edge case to me, but we now feel kind of helpless as it seems to be an issue between revenue and developer and we cant even speak to someone in htb to troubleshoot or figure out whats going on.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 jack1992

Hi All,

Does anyone have a contact email for the revenue HTB team, I have an error on my application as I was out of the country in 2020 & 2021. My partner and I have submitted multiple enquiries but they are going unanswered nearly 2 months now.

Thanks

Jack

Advertisement