Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus discussion thread - Part deux

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,824 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

I'm not bothered by the price of it, it more than pays for itself. Still less than the price of a new game on the PS5!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

akelly02 wrote: »
    anyone play the shark game on PS5 ?

any good?

Controls are a bit odd but it’s quite a relaxing game.
    Don’t expect too much and you might have some fun.

Watch out resting your finger on the R2 button, super sensitive and messes with the dodgy controls even more

• Registered Users Posts: 7,981 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Sign me up to Destruction Allstars. That looks great fun

• Registered Users Posts: 8,407 ✭✭✭RedXIV

akelly02 wrote: »
    anyone play the shark game on PS5 ?

any good?

I actually platinumed it :D Just because it required minimal investment, I have about 8 hours logged on it and happy to leave it at that. Nice to get through a full game in the minimal time I have available these days :D

• Registered Users Posts: 29,489 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Last day to get January games. I had forgotten to add Greedfall to my Library, probably never play it but ya never know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Last day to get January games. I had forgotten to add Greedfall to my Library, probably never play it but ya never know.

i always add the games, may never play them, but still!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Hoping Destruction All Stars goes live at midnight I believe Worms Rumble went live at midnight or maybe I downloaded in the morning I forget...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,487 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Hoping Destruction All Stars goes live at midnight I believe Worms Rumble went live at midnight or maybe I downloaded in the morning I forget...

Yep it's there.

Rest is too.

Downloading destruction allstars. Going to be good craic with no one having a clue how to play

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Unearthly wrote: »
    Downloading destruction allstars. Going to be good craic with no one having a clue how to play

Don't think much of it to be honest!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,571 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Givin the total feckin disaster of supply of PS5s i really think sony should extend the PS Plus collection to PS4,were paying the same price as PS5 folk yet were getting screwed value wise at this point.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,446 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

EoinHef wrote: »
    Givin the total feckin disaster of supply of PS5s i really think sony should extend the PS Plus collection to PS4,were paying the same price as PS5 folk yet were getting screwed value wise at this point.

I think extending it to PS4 will not happen at all unless the games themselves go to Plus on a couple of the months.

petes wrote: »
    Don't think much of it to be honest!

I played it for a few hours there. Its fun but I've feel like I've seen everything now. No depth to it.

I'm downloading DAS now, looks interesting in a hop in hop out kind of way at least. If it captures any of the fun of Twisted Metal et al, i'm in. Didn't realise it was a PS5 exclusive, thought it was on the 4 too. That'll surely hurt it somewhat.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,311 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

How do I claim Destruction all stars to my library if I only have a ps4?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Skerries wrote: »
    How do I claim Destruction all stars to my library if I only have a ps4?

Can you claim games on the app or online?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭The Raging Bile Duct

F1ngers wrote: »
    Can you claim games on the app or online?

Yeah, you can just go on to the site and add it to your library

Does it work if you don't have a PS5 registered to your account?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭coolisin

I hope so as im waiting for the PS5 but adding them to my library all the same

Yeah, I got it from the website yesterday morning before my PS5 arrived. It was the same with Bugsnax as well.

• Advertisement

I was scrolling through the store on the PS5 and I'm sure I saw RDR2 for €4.99 if you have a PS Plus account. In work now so can't check but am I completely raving?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,656 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

I was scrolling through the store on the PS5 and I'm sure I saw RDR2 for €4.99 if you have a PS Plus account. In work now so can't check but am I completely raving?

Red Dead Online, I'd say?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,393 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Destruction All Stars seemed pretty muck in the few games I played

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

AdamD wrote: »
    Destruction All Stars seemed pretty muck in the few games I played

I haven't played it and I know it's muck. Haven't people watched videos!? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Played 2 games and uninstalled it. Maybe I have some nostalgia for destruction derby or something lol

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭sinnerboy0

I got a PS5 yesterday and I had claimed a few PS5 plus games with app prior to getting it and I can confirm they are added to your account and available once you get a PS5

• Registered Users Posts: 7,528 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Mr Crispy wrote: »
    Red Dead Online, I'd say?

It is, the story mode is an additional purchase for that version.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭JimBurnley

petes wrote: »
    Maybe I have some nostalgia for destruction derby or something lol

Highly recommend Wreckfest

• Registered Users Posts: 11,655 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

JimBurnley wrote: »
    Highly recommend Wreckfest
    Sounds smashing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,655 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice is well worth the price of €9.89. A game best played with headphones.

Advertisement