Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2017 Season Ticket

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭celticbest

jj72 wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure they are all under the one umbrella now. Everyone heads to seasontickets.ie to buy either the cairde (club+) or the standard season ticket. I think the parnell pass is same...wouldn't be sure

The PP is purchased directly through the Dublin County Board and is competely seperate to the GAA Season Ticket.

http://dcbtickets.gaa.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

jj72 wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure they are all under the one umbrella now. Everyone heads to seasontickets.ie to buy either the cairde (club+) or the standard season ticket. I think the parnell pass is same...wouldn't be sure

Cairde Maigheo was taken over by Croke Park last year and is now the club + (double the price too but with extra benefits ). Every county I think can avail of the club +. Parnel pass is run by DCC and is different benefits. Parnell pass, hill 16, Croke Park lower & upper season tickets is what's available to Dublin supporters. Croke Park (lower) and cairde Maigheo (club +) is whats available to Mayo supporters. Roughly 2,500 croke park tickets and about 1,200 cairde tickets in Mayo.

How many in Dublin anyone know? Season ticket figures for finals in recent annual reports seems to be a bit skewed, but sin sceal ela

• Registered Users Posts: 37,898 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

i plan to head to the Croke Park league double header on the 4th March and have a Waterford Hurling Season Ticket. Do i have too walk all the way to the Cusack Stand Side to get in or can i go in through the Hogan Stand Entrance ???

Is our cards our entry for league games, we dont have to print off tickets for each match ???

Are the bring a friend tickets free ??

• Registered Users Posts: 10,363 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

PTH2009 wrote:
    i plan to head to the Croke Park league double header on the 4th March and have a Waterford Hurling Season Ticket. Do i have too walk all the way to the Cusack Stand Side to get in or can i go in through the Hogan Stand Entrance ???

Seats will be in the Cusack only.
    PTH2009 wrote:
    Is our cards our entry for league games, we dont have to print off tickets for each match ???

You have to print a ticket for all Croke Park games.
    PTH2009 wrote:
    Are the bring a friend tickets free ??

No, you have to pay to being a friend, and will be in the Corner of the Lower Cusack.

DDC1990 wrote: »
    Seats will be in the Cusack only.

You have to print a ticket for all Croke Park games.

No, you have to pay to being a friend, and will be in the Corner of the Lower Cusack.

thanks always thought league games in Croke Park are free seating. might walk over to the hogan side when im in

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭HanaleiJ5N

Anyone here used Club+? I upgraded to that for this year, curious to know if anyone ever has issues going to club games? I can't imagine county boards are in love with that particular part of the scheme!

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭downwiththatsor

Do seating groups automatically remain in place if all tickets are renewed for the following year?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,018 ✭✭✭TCDStudent1

HanaleiJ5N wrote: »
    Anyone here used Club+? I upgraded to that for this year, curious to know if anyone ever has issues going to club games? I can't imagine county boards are in love with that particular part of the scheme!

I don't think they lose out though. Money comes back to them via croke park

• Registered Users Posts: 10,363 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

Do seating groups automatically remain in place if all tickets are renewed for the following year?

Afraid not. You have to set it up again.

Nope, you have to set up a new group again and send out invites to join again. Now is the time to do it! Mine done a couple of weeks ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭eamonpk

mayo.mick wrote: »
    adrian522 wrote: »
    You get into the club finals on paddys day with any season ticket. Print the tickets off from the website,

I've been passing on my season tickets to supporters of competing clubs on Paddy's day for the last 6 or 7 years. Any season ticket also will get you into any league match fro any county, code specific.
    Is that correct? My understanding is if you have a Season Ticket for eg Antrim football you can only go to Antrim games and only football.

eamonpk wrote: »
    Is that correct? My understanding is if you have a Season Ticket for eg Antrim football you can only go to Antrim games and only football.

You can use your season ticket to go to any league match. I have often given my ticket (card) to use while we'd be playing in Croke Park (where we print out our ticket and don't need the card). Cant use football ticket for hurling though. Every season ticket holder also can go to club finals for free (need to apply through your account for your tickets to be allocated for you to print out).

Does it take a few days for your account to be updated with details of your attendance? Mine does not show I attended today for example.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Does it take a few days for your account to be updated with details of your attendance? Mine does not show I attended today for example.

It can take a few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Mayo Club 51

It can take a few days sometimes. Unless your card wasn't scanned correctly, attendance wont be registered, has been known to happen, quite often.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,104 ✭✭✭Oldtree

True to form, ours aren't up yet! A worrying time.....

Oldtree wrote: »
    True to form, ours aren't up yet! A worrying time.....

You would have to question the technology being used. One would imagine it should be possible to have a system where your attendance is uploaded automatically to your account when it is scanned.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

Mine just updated in the past few minutes from Cavan v Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 48,137 ✭✭✭✭km79

Anyone's updated from castlebar yet ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,839 ✭✭✭statto25

km79 wrote: »
    Anyone's updated from castlebar yet ?

Nope not yet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,248 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

Cavan vs Dublin updated, and the Bring a Friend option for next Saturday's double-header is live.

You would have to question the technology being used. One would imagine it should be possible to have a system where your attendance is uploaded automatically to your account when it is scanned.

Don't mention the war over scanning issues! The new scanners were installed on a trial basis in MacHale at the beginning of 2016 I think? (will have to check that date). It was part of an IT upgrade which was to be rolled out to all match venues. The IT upgrades linked all match venues with Croke Park, including WIFI upgrades for TV, radio, press and photographers. The scanners at the turnstiles were supposed to be linked directly with Croke Park, as soon as your season ticket was scanned it was updated in Croke PArk, same as when you attend a match in Croke Park.

This hasn't happened as of yet anyway in MacHale, if anything it has made scanning issues worse, seems to be lots of problems with MacHale attendance records. There are still manually uploading attendance data from the scanners.

One thing that did emerge from all the correspondence with Croke Park last year (dont mention the war!) was there needed to be a 40 second delay between scanning season tickets (in MacHale with the self scanners). There was also a mention of a *beam* being broken when you go through the stile (to stop multiple ticket scanning) though I think that's a bit of a smoke screen deflection from the issue.

It was also stated by Croke Park that if your ticket didn't scan correctly, the stile would not open. This is not true, and I tested that myself last Saturday evening. 5 of us went in, 2 adult and 2 juvenile season tickets. My niece U-16 had no ticket and was free in. She went in ahead of us, through the season ticket stile and the attendant let her in, same as when you scan your ticket. The scanner is not connected to the stile to open it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Still not updated but it can take up to midweek on occasion.

seligehgit wrote: »
    Still not updated but it can take up to midweek on occasion.

Mine updated for the Galway match a short time ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭ureds

Castlebar and updating Season Tickets is a disaster every year and every year Croke Park say there is never a problem reported when they are asked why the attendance records have not been updated yet every match in Castlebar has supporters complaining.
    Surely they can't all be wrong?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,104 ✭✭✭Oldtree

Still not up, but this weekends match is up!
    So we're 0/2.......

Oldtree wrote: »
    Still not up, but this weekends match is up!
    So we're 0/2.......

Yip, same here.

Slightly off topic,
    Did any of ye see the annual GAA accounts that were published recently? I have a gander through them every year. I cannot for the life of me understand how they calculate the allocation of season tickets for the All Ireland final. They have for 2015 final 1,883 and for 2016 final 3,313 (no mention of replay). There must be over 3,000 season tickets in Mayo alone, and over 7,000 between all the different schemes in Dublin? Even with a good few not qualifying for 60% attendance to qualify for a ticket, there has to be more than 3,313 season tickets?? :confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭ureds

And the wait continues🙄

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Mayo Club 51

Mayo season ticket attendances have begun to be updated in the last hour or so. Make sure to check yours! :)

• Advertisement

nothing showing up in my tickets for me yet for my 2x Waterford hurling season tickets (ones mine and others a gift). I dont even have the option too purchase for the Croke Park double header Saturday or the Intermediate Club finals

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement