Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SMACKDOWN LIVE SUPERTHREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,151 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Big E and woods turning here I feel

No chance. I don't think that will ever happen, to be honest.

Bryan will come out and be a party pooper.

Edit: or The Bar, I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,160 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Hope drew moves over too SD he could become a big star on the brand

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

The creaking board in Aleister Black's entrance since he debuted on the main roster absolutely annoys me.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,503 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

The Bar & Drew I can get behind that.

Zelina trying too cause her husband too lose terrible

Rko out of nowhere and now The Ko stunner out of nowhere

• Advertisement

Braun going too Smackdown then or Joe too Raw ??

Him vs Joe could be great

Now don't let Joe and Braun touch each other again till SummerSlam give it a great build up Monster vs Monster.

But we know they will have a damp squib of a match at the next PPV with no real build up.

Female jobber tag team :)

Paige now a manager.

Bringing a tag team to Smackdown next week. Mouthpiece for the Sky Pirates?

• Advertisement

Imagine if cult of personality hit

Title change

The hardyz are the new Smackdown tag champions. Didn't expect that and hear comes Lars

Ps those guys from impractical jokers are front row again. That long haried guy didn't show up at any event this week

That's a strange title swap.

I guess the Uso's are swapping to RAW.

The Uso's joining Roman might be a way to start getting him over.

Meh episode

That was a walk in the park compared too the viewing marathons of the last few days

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Gives some hints of some of their planned switches.

Joe/Finn swap would be beneficial to both. USO’s dropping the titles, and Drew getting involved in the main event scene makes them likely switches too.

As for the show itself, it suffered from the same thing last nights did.they very obviously don’t want to bother setting up any real feuds till they know who goes where.

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭nannerby

The only thing Smackdown and Mondays Raw has shown is how long overdue the shakeup is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Frank O. Pinion

Sheamus, Cesaro, and Drew...careful now, you'll get a League of Nations 2.0 going.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

nannerby wrote: »
    The only thing Smackdown and Mondays Raw has shown is how long overdue the shakeup is.

The only thing they are showing, including wrestlemania is that the roster is to big

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,919 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Sheamus, Cesaro, and Drew...careful now, you'll get a League of Nations 2.0 going.

Or the updated 3MB

• Registered Users Posts: 3,929 ✭✭✭Monokne

That's a strange title swap.

I guess the Uso's are swapping to RAW.

The Uso's joining Roman might be a way to start getting him over.

If I were a cynic I'd ponder the fact that when there were stories about the Uso's refusing to sign a new contract, they were given the tag titles. Now that they have signed new deals, they've lost them. :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,967 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Was Carmella given a black eye? Seemed to have trouble keeping one eye open.

Watching the Raw bit of Becky and Lacey again reminded me how Becky pretty much no sold the move Lacey used as a finisher in NXT. At least she went down on Smackdown.

As for the Hardys winning, wasn't Matt supposed to retire?

Going to be annoying for WWE if certain champions switch brands next week. Like if the tag champs swap, will they have to swap belts as well so the Hardys have the red belts? Same if Rollins moves, will he get a big blue belt?
    Speaking of titles, I liked the wee touch of Becky wearing the Raw title on Raw and the Smackdown title on Smackdown

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Cotts72

Anyone else think paige and the sky pirates would be a strange pairing. I know they'll need a mouth piece but paige just seems an odd fit.

According to the latest tapings candice leRae and kacy catanzaro have teamed up... Wonder is this possibly the team shes managing

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

According to meltzer road dogg resigned as head writer due to vinces constant changes getting the better of him.

After a very rough start thought for the most part smackdown has been a solid show since hes been there

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

CastorTroy wrote: »
    As for the Hardys winning, wasn't Matt supposed to retire?

Think at the time most of Boards didn't believe Matt & guess what? They were proven right, sometimes people love to know how much others care about them.
    sky88 wrote: »
    After a very rough start thought for the most part smackdown has been a solid show since hes been there

Smackdown is normally better than Raw but I feel they squander more talent as Smackdown's roster is far better.
    They always have a lot of talent doing nothing of value for months at a time. Andrade, Owens, Mustafa Ali, Asuka & Mysterio are in that spot now. Uso's, Styles, Orton, Rusev, Jeff Hardy & Nakamura also are in that spot quite often.

Cotts72 wrote: »
    Anyone else think paige and the sky pirates would be a strange pairing. I know they'll need a mouth piece but paige just seems an odd fit.

According to the latest tapings candice leRae and kacy catanzaro have teamed up... Wonder is this possibly the team shes managing

Two from NXT UK would make sense also.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,929 ✭✭✭Monokne

Talk it is Kairi & Candice LeRae.

I totally understand the idea of using Paige as a manager but I don't think it works. She's too big a personality, will outshine whoever she is with.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,894 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

PTH2009 wrote: »
    **** what a ****e list if that's it

Apparently vince will announce the "biggest acquisition in SmackDown Live history.” I'm guessing Brock or/and Ronda yawn

Is John Cena and The Undertaker free agents for both Raw and SD?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,383 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

I miss the old “random” draft format. This shakeup thing does nothing for me. Needs 100% more of this:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

martyos121 wrote:
    I miss the old “random” draft format. This shakeup thing does nothing for me. Needs 100% more of this:

Who could forget this moment

• Advertisement

i wonder are they turning KO heel again ??

he will attack Kofi soon

Advertisement