Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Bargains [Electricals/Home/Media]

Options
1373839404143»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,684 ✭✭✭ablelocks

1 pack of 16 long life batteries €2.04 ish - got 2 packs in Tesco Limerick Arthurs quay recently, none left there but may be in other stores.

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭autumnalcore

Probably copper chlorise or copper sulphate if its blue. You can probably reduce / eliminate it with cream of tartar mixed with baking soda and water to make a paste, apply to the stone then covered with cling film to stop it drying out too quickly. Then wash off.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,256 ✭✭✭CH3OH

Tesco seem to be clearing out some indoor aerials

There were reduced in Arklow

Example

• Registered Users Posts: 4,684 ✭✭✭ablelocks

Trust Avonn gaming keyboard 8.87 in Tesco Naas today - not sure if available in other stores.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Zilog

One for All remote controls reduced in Tesco Maynooth. Don't know if any good, but can't imagine better pricing outside of Temu!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭geriatric

Got one those recently for a very old 14" grundig TV and it works a treat. Even works the magic eye! Highly recommend

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Stiro05

Spotted loads of Belkin 10000 mh power banks for just over €3 and 20000mh for €4.37. I picked up the bigger one and see it's €40 everywhere. They also had mains chargers etc . Tesco Swinford

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Stiro05

Scrap, was there again and shelf completely cleared out

Edit deleted

I had posted this but deleted it as I was unsure if the price was correct.

I purchased one today in Arklow

Scanned at € 5. 45

I would guess they are old stock.

Reviews are mixed on amazon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,269 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Picked up this lego technic set for €12 in Douglas, Cork. Oddly the tag on the shelf called it technic embargo, so that was weird.

It's on sale in Smyths for €27. They had a few on the shelf, wasn't separate from the rest of the lego stock.

Advertisement