Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

are irish people rotters?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭newwan

endacl wrote: »
    Indeed. I've always found Irish girls charming and engaging. Poster must be a potato with a comb over. Or have a face covered in pmpls. Did I spell that correctly?

Its a number game. And there loads of charming hot Irish girls. But far too many fat rude Irish guys and girls.
    I'm obviously a legend and both chiseled and chatty so none of the above applies to me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

The best Irish are the Ulster Irish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Hrndog

The best Irish are the Ulster Irish.

Up down

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 444 ✭✭BabyE

Being thin and not pale doesn't make someone good looking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,233 ✭✭✭✭endacl

BabyE wrote: »
    Being thin and not pale doesn't make someone good looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Too much inbreeding? Or are we underrated?

Welcome back. The E stands for Eden right?

Fr_Dougal wrote: »
    Do you look like Zac Efron?
    My money was on under_graduate with an updated posting style, but I see where you're coming from...
    PlamenDon wrote: »
    I searched both and my money is on EH.

Also went by Mec27 for a while there. The giveaway is he uses sh*t words like "legit".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭mohawk

Irish girls wear too much makeup. it is a pity to see a pretty girl turn herself orange.

Irish guys on average I would say are grand. Some are hot and some arent. Potato- head isn't really fair at all.

That's is obviously my personal taste though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭indioblack

You could say that about any country and we have less variety. Irish people are so ugly thst we put the Brits on a pedestal, while every other european considers them ugliest
    I like it up here on me pedestal - great view.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭Microdot

Homo sapiens sapiens is an ugly species.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,421 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

Not rotters, beautiful. (on the inside, of a dark room)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

You could say that about any country and we have less variety. Irish people are so ugly thst we put the Brits on a pedestal, while every other european considers them ugliest

I've seen a hell of a lot of prematurely haggard English people. I definitely do not think there's less variety, except for fewer mixed race people, I suppose. It's not like there are none.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

OP, What interbreeding are you referring to? I've never heard of this being a common thing in Ireland. Maybe you were joking?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭Aineoil

Rotters? I did have a chuckle at that word while quaffing down a ginger beer.

OP Stop reading the Famous Five again.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭Jim Bob Scratcher

I wouldn't say we are rotters, but we are certainly not much to look at either..

How funny is the word 'rotters' btw? LMAO. I don't know who the best looking are, probably some random country like Austria, central Europe, nodal point of the European mainland, plenty of coming and going between Europe and Asians migrating outwards from Asia.

How funny is the word 'rotters' btw? LMAO. I don't know who the best looking are, probably some random country like Austria, central Europe, nodal point of the European mainland, plenty of coming and going between Europe and Asians migrating outwards from Asia.
    'Rotters' really doesn't mean what you seem to think it does.

As an aside, neither does 'random'. 'Arbitrary' is the word you'll be needing going forward.

:D

'Rotters' really doesn't mean what you seem to think it does.

As an aside, neither does 'random'. 'Arbitrary' is the word you'll be needing going forward.

Excuse me Chomsky.

A rotter is a bounder, a cad, a blackguard, a heel, a villian, an all-round scoundrel.

There are some Irish rotters, like there are some rotters of any nationality. Most of you are lovely though, same as any other nationality.

• Advertisement

Excuse me Chomsky.
    Chomsky is a linguist, not a lexicographer.

I think OP looks like this and is just bitter.

http://www.tonedeaf.com.au/wp-content/uploads/naboo.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭Chuchote

Mean shiites when they're drivers, not offering each other lifts during a bus strike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

• Registered Users Posts: 6,458 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

Chomsky is a linguist, not a lexicographer.

So are you a cunning lexicographer? :pac:
    Aineoil wrote: »
    Rotters? I did have a chuckle at that word while quaffing down a ginger beer.

OP Stop reading the Famous Five again.
    I had a can of ginger beer yesterday. There's no alcohol in it, but it has some kick! This stuff...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭Chuchote

Patww79 wrote: »

Don't need one, I have a bike ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,878 ✭✭✭signostic

THe British had some Royal rotters, none more than George 1V who married is first cousin.
    During a visit to Ireland he shacked up for few weeks with
    Elizabeth, Lady Conyngham, of Slane Castle, County Meath.
    At the time of their marriage in 1795, George was the Prince Regent, a 33-year-old wastrel waiting in the wings for his father Mad King George III to die so that he could succeed to the throne. His bride was his first cousin, the coarse and vulgar Princess Caroline of Brunswick.

http://www.turtlebunbury.com/history/history_irish/history_irish_georgeiv.htm

inbreeding in the GB had royal approval...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭Brock Turnpike

We certainly are, for the most part, a very unfortunate looking nation of people. But at least we're great craic, wha'!?

Advertisement