Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

are irish people rotters?

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 246 ✭✭PlamenDon

endacl wrote: »
    I see you've only recently joined us yourself.....?

:pac:

Yea, long time lurker.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Go Tobban

Young people in their late teens/early twenties are generally in good nick. Hitting the gym has become a huge thing in Ireland now for that generation

Still though, all the muscles in the world can't nullify that ''Irish head''

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭EICVD

PlamenDon wrote: »
    Speak for yourself, I'm bleedin gorgeous.

Funnily enough so am I, completed Tinder last week!

EICVD wrote: »
    Funnily enough so am I, completed Tinder last week!

A/S/L ?

I think we hate to admit it but I think on average English people are better looking than Irish people. Just mainly due to a higher population with more mixing historically with other Europeans, especially French people. In comparison we are a more isolated population which hasn't had as much mixing with other nationalities. Just my tuppence worth, and of course there is good and bad everywhere, but I would say the average is better over there based on what I've seen.

• Advertisement

I'm so ugly my parents had to smear me with minced meat to get the dog to play with me when I was a child.

Now that your all grown up you can do it all by yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

There are loads of stunners in this country. You must be walking around looking at your feet.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 444 ✭✭BabyE

There are loads of stunners in this country. You must be walking around looking at your feet.

Neckbeard, your the same nutjob who posts on the ''someone unusual you fancy'' thread and calls out posters when they bring up anyone not brutally deformed or obese.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭kupus

:D
    I think we hate to admit it but I think on average English people are better looking than Irish people. Just mainly due to a higher population with more mixing historically with other Europeans, especially French people. In comparison we are a more isolated population which hasn't had as much mixing with other nationalities. Just my tuppence worth, and of course there is good and bad everywhere, but I would say the average is better over there based on what I've seen.

Speak for yourself, some of us are genetically blessed. Its not my fault, but thats just the way it is.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭kupus

Cina wrote: »
    I think Dublin is full of good looking people everywhere. More than a lot of European cities I've been to, and American.

Nowhere will ever compare to Krakow, though. Sweet holy mother in the high heavens ..

I used to think that, then belgrade. Oh good god.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Harvey Normal

They didn't mix that much, however you get more blondes from their Anglo Saxon past. I think their women are on average better looking, particularly the rich. Men can be a bit effete. Mostly though there's not much difference.

BabyE wrote: »
    You could say that about any country and we have less variety. Irish people are so ugly thst we put the Brits on a pedestal, while every other european considers them ugliest

Hmm, for an ugly nation the Brits sure do produce a lot of sex symbols. Maybe it's the accent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 crummymummy

Irish men tend to look like potatoes with a comb - over.

Having said that; yis are the funniest men in the world therefore the sexiest.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,233 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Really? All of us?

Having said that; yis are the funniest men in the world therefore the sexiest.

You get he odd spud head like o'brien on Star Trek, but he had his fans.

I've always thought that the generic Irish look for males was basically some version of Robbie Keane. Everybody's a few standard deviations from Robbie Keane.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭wakka12

Really? All of us?

Id say the majority of guys past mid twenties in ireland do tbh. Irish people don't have very robust bone structure, genetically..a lot of irish guys bald young..obesity increases hugely past mid twenties and most irish guys are very pale as well. Not a good combination overall!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 crummymummy

Except for you endacl. You are a big roide. I think irish girls are very pretty as a whole but wear far too much makeup. Even the stunners like Roz Purcell wear gallons of it. Can't understand it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 444 ✭✭BabyE

Roz Purcell would be a 'cute' weird looking French girl, in Ireland she's a model.....tells you all need to know.

Roz Purcell would be a 'cute' weird looking French girl, in Ireland she's a model.....tells you all need to know.
    You're still banging this drum?!? Why are you so obsessed with how other people look, and what other people find attractive?

It's kinda weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭wakka12

I don't think being a model necessarily correlates with being conventionally attractive tbh. Theres lots of models who arent very good looking its more so that they have unique bone structure and striking facial features and often very dramatically proportioned and tall bodies.

• Advertisement

I've been to Paris. Not much to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭newwan

Irish ppl are very ugly in general . And the women are rude and not chatty in general. We drink and smoke way too much. A year in Toronto would open ppls eyes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

newwan wrote: »
    Irish ppl are very ugly in general . And the women are rude and not chatty in general. We drink and smoke way too much. A year in Toronto would open ppls eyes

'ppl'? 'ppls'? I'm afraid your opinion doesn't count.

:)

'ppl'? 'ppls'? I'm afraid your opinion doesn't count.

:)

When a guy says that women are rude it explains a lot.

I've been to Paris. Not much to see.

Yep. Saw loads of people. Some of them were good looking. At least to my eye. The rest just looked like people. Same in Germany, funnily enough. And in Spain. And Portugal. And everywhere else I've been. Off to Denmark in December. Will report back. Expect some people to be subjectively attractive, and the rest to look like people. Who others would find subjectively attractive.

When a guy says that women are rude it explains a lot.

Indeed. I've always found Irish girls charming and engaging. Poster must be a potato with a comb over. Or have a face covered in pmpls. Did I spell that correctly?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭Paramite Pie

I've traced my family tree back 150 years (on most branches) and so far found no evidence in in-breeding. Phew.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭newwan

Lol I'm at work which explains why I'm on boards on a Sat night but the rest of you keyboard warriors are obviously exhausted from serial master bates sessions... Ha ha ha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

I've traced my family tree back 150 years (on most branches)

Well in fairness we were all living on branches not so long ago when apes gave birth to the first human baby.

Advertisement