Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

are irish people rotters?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,233 ✭✭✭✭endacl

BabyE wrote: »
    Everyone and I mean everyone looks better tanned, unless you are some one off model or Hollywood actress under perfect lighting.

To you.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Tan the bingo wings or bleach the anus?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,960 ✭✭✭Dr Crayfish

"Rotters". I haven't heard that since The Young Ones ffs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

The Rotters were a UK band that had a banned song called 'Sit on my face Stevie Nicks'.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 246 ✭✭PlamenDon

Tan the bingo wings or bleach the anus?

A bit of both.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,592 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

If this thread shows anything it's that we as a nation have incredibly low self-esteem and lots of self-loathing. Plenty of stunning looking Irish as well as total mingers. IMO not as many plain looking people as the British.

Us Irish punch well above our weight internationally and we should be proud of that fact.

Winterlong wrote: »
    The Rotters were a UK band that had a banned song called 'Sit on my face Stevie Nicks'.

Cool song.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,841 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

Irish women are gorgeous

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭darlett

Everyone and I mean everyone looks better tanned, unless you are some one off model or Hollywood actress under perfect lighting.

Not everyone and I mean not everyone would agree with that. Walk into pharmacies in Asia and it won't be fake tans and the likes on the shelf, it's products for bleaching skin. The popularity of the tanned look is only a recent Western phenomenon, previously it pointed to their employment as a farm labourer or such.

Re: Ignoring Grace Kelly I suppose Georgia Salpia and Micheal Fassbender got all their good looking genes from Greece and Germany?

JupiterKid wrote: »
    If this thread shows anything it's that we as a nation have incredibly low self-esteem and lots self-loathing. Plenty of stunning looking Irish as well as total mingers. IMO not as many plain looking people as the British.

Us Irish punch well above our weight internationally and we should be proud of that fact.

This thread shows the opposite! You're confusing the opening post with the whole thread.

Also, at this point it's important to point out that rotter ≠ minger. Rotter = cad, or scoundrel.

Most Irish people are pretty decent. Ergo, not rotters. Thread premise is not only incorrect, but incorrect on several levels.

• Advertisement

What about Michael Jackson????

Ohh sorry your right.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭Mongfinder General

I have a small Micky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

I have a small Micky.

Is it rotten?

I have a small Micky.

Good for you.

I have a small Micky.
    Winterlong wrote: »
    Is it rotten?

A rotten little mickey.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭wakka12

Irish people are fine. We come in a variety, theres plenty of hot and ugly irish people, but most of us are just average. Likewise for every other country. Maybe we have a slight disadvantage due to the sickly white skin tone and high obesity rates but still that doesn't mean we all have bad skin and are fat. When I go abroad I don't recall ever being taken aback by how beautiful the natives there were compared to back home..

yup, keyword here being tanned. Not *fake*tanned.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭gw80

I wouldn't agree with that,
    I've seen some beautiful European and Russian girls with creamy, buttery white skin,that I wouldn't change for the world.

gw80 wrote: »
    I wouldn't agree with that,
    I've seen some beautiful European and Russian girls with creamy, buttery white skin,that I wouldn't change for the world.

butters golden though innit..
    Also I think you might have liked their skin because they were pretty. Some things like pale skin can be pulled off quite well if the person is hot. Id say a similar trait that can look great on hot people is red hair. But imo if somebodys ugly and ginger , the ginger hair just makes them worse! Likewise for pale skin.

wakka12 wrote: »
    butters yellow though innit..
    Sorry, meant to put a comma between the two,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Duff wrote: »
    As a nation, the majority of us have big, Sellafield heads alright but there are a few exceptions.

Absolute opposite actually. Eastern Europeans are born, in relation to Irish, with bigger heads. Why? I don't know, I'm not a doctor.
    Source? The doctor. My kids are half polish.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Too much inbreeding? Or are we underrated?

Do you look like Zac Efron?

wakka12 wrote: »
    butters golden though innit..
    Also I think you might have liked their skin because they were pretty. Some things like pale skin can be pulled off quite well if the person is hot. Id say a similar trait that can look great on hot people is red hair. But imo if somebodys ugly and ginger , the ginger hair just makes them worse! Likewise for pale skin.
    Maybe it's just me, I prefer that skin tone personally,

Mmmm buttttery

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭KungPao

EdenHazard BabyE, why are you so obsessed by looks?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭Cina

I think Dublin is full of good looking people everywhere. More than a lot of European cities I've been to, and American.

Nowhere will ever compare to Krakow, though. Sweet holy mother in the high heavens ..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭PucaMama

Suas11 wrote: »
    Irish women are gorgeous
    This must be a first in AH

KungPao wrote: »

My money was on under_graduate with an updated posting style, but I see where you're coming from...

KungPao wrote: »
    endacl wrote: »
    My money was on under_graduate with an updated posting style, but I see where you're coming from...

I searched both and my money is on EH.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

I'm so ugly my parents had to smear me with minced meat to get the dog to play with me when I was a child.

• Advertisement

PlamenDon wrote: »
    I searched both and my money is on EH.
    I see you've only recently joined us yourself.....?

:pac:

Advertisement