Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dancing With the Stars - Ireland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Dancing with

... tears in my eyes

• Registered Users Posts: 4,712 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

Enjoying the show so far. All good performances for first week.

A few contenders for the win have already danced, I reckon

• Registered Users Posts: 14,443 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Salome the absolute dream 😏

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Mo Ghile Mear

Salome and David… wow 😮

• Registered Users Posts: 5,827 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Enjoying tonight’s! Standard is so much better than previous years

delighted to see Salome paired with someone decent so she will be around for a while! She is incredible

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,320 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Jaysus this crew mustve been putting in a shìt ton of work before they met the partner to actually start the proper training.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Oh def-fin-itely the first to go

• Registered Users Posts: 14,249 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Rory Cowan - I actually couldn’t watch the whole thing. Shocking. Everyone else has been pretty good for the first week - standard is better than any other year I think.

Feel bad for the new girl that got Rory.

Also Davy being a mere 5 years older than Rosanna is logic defying.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,824 ✭✭✭Demonique

Tory Cowan is as funny as a kick in the fanny

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Mo Ghile Mear

Rory hoping to get the sympathy vote the same way as Fr Ray Kelly did, despite being the worst dancer. Playing to the gallery with his “aren’t i great for 64” act and thinking people will fall for it. Some of the others were amazing though.

And I'm always amazed the trust the pro girls have in the celebs when it comes to lifts.

I think it was last year Kylee kept laughing at the Glee actor that kept dumping her on her head.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭tea and coffee

What does the middle bit mean? Who's Adam? Brian Nolan and the QM guy from Fair City are both straight.... confused.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,450 ✭✭✭Heroditas

We have two former U21 world champions as pros this year and Laura was a world show dance finalist only a couple.of years ago.

If anything, the DWTS pros are on a par with the Strictly pros. Many of the Strictly pros don't even teach the routines to their partners anymore because they barely even know the dances themselves. They rely on external choreographers/teachers to help some weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Danye

Laura could have a stalker on her hands with him! 😂

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,072 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

New to watching this programme - when do they announce who is eliminated each week, is it next week or are there no eliminations on week one?

Poor Davy

• Registered Users Posts: 7,290 ✭✭✭CH3OH

"Straight to the top of the leader board"

Well, they were first Doireann

• Registered Users Posts: 15,724 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

All good so far this week.

She was and deserved more points last week anyway better from the judges this week. They got it right this week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,290 ✭✭✭CH3OH

Is Rory 64?

Well he has told us often enough

Advertisement