Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dancing With the Stars - Ireland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,820 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Panti going home tonight.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭what the hell!

Panti had a good run but I’d say she’s going home. You wouldn’t know though!

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Ragwort and Stones

Very interesting to see if Arthur gets to vote will he go Panti.

Rory is visibly down at being voted bottom 2. It hurts, naturally.

Brooke is different gravy than Panti tonight.

• Advertisement
    Ms

No he was not. Brooke much better. Brooke deserves to stay.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,949 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Arthur needs to ease the **** off on the affected drama.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,406 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Brooke really tryna force out tears there.

Ms

The right choice. Bye bye panti.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Panti will be missed. Big persona and presence. Like or loathe her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,949 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Fair play to Rory, he's a 54 year old fella and he's needed all the extra energy that performing in drag requires, particularly in a new form of artistry.

Good night in the Panti Bar tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,432 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Kevin must be getting a big Cavan vote!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,543 ✭✭✭Trampas

Worse thing panti did was win the immunity. I think they way she treated the following week was the start of the end

• Registered Users Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

Ah I'll miss Panti

• Registered Users Posts: 5,475 ✭✭✭caviardreams

That Rumba by Suzanne was different class - just watched it back again

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭Ryaner179

Every season there is a shocker of a dance off and there it was.

Think Panti/Rory did really well for everything they had to put up with. That "Its a Sin" dance will be a big memorable moment in the show.

Last week I thought it was Damian v Brooke for the win, this week I think its actually Kevin v Carl😯. If anyone likes a bet that is where I'd be going...

Hope the news that the show was got a seventh series is true. Its been a fun year and its better than any of the other internation franchise remakes Irish TV have tried

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭what the hell!

Yeah I’d be disappointed if it was cancelled. I do enjoy it every week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭DebDynamite

I think Brooke is by far the best technical dancer, but when Suzanne gets it right I find her beautiful to watch. Her long limbs look gorgeous and she moves so elegantly. She’s so hit and miss though, but great this week this week and last... could she go on a run now to the final?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Not sure about that. She was in the dance off already despite being near the top of the leaderboard. Her rumba really had me scratching my head. Posing and ballet moves and stretches does not make a good one yet the judges have constantly overmarked her from day one.

Honestly, I think it's between Kevin and Karl to win it. Brooke isn't popular either. Second tonight yet ended up in the dance off 🤔

• Registered Users Posts: 23,406 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

If RTE cheap out Virgin will snap it up.

Its a ratings behemoth RTE can't let go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,135 ✭✭✭screamer

I think it all very much depends on the dance and music to be honest. I think Brooke is a great dancer, that music and very jerky dance last night did her no favours. Damien is the best male dancer but again the music and dance routine were not good, he is capable of a lot more. As for the rumba, all I can say is that was timed posing to music.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭tea and coffee

Is this going to be a night of triple 9s all round to make it hard to choose between them,unless someone face plants of course!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,128 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Definitely the best are now in the running .

Carl will get the shortest break and probably need the longest one. I sometimes do they pick the running order for a particular reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,128 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Oh i hated that Quickstep . Its not meant to be a comedy dance

Damien could have gone earlier. Seem to be walking at the end literally

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭DebDynamite

Disappointed Kevin‘s gone out, he brought great humour to the show. He seems lovely, but Karl’s dancing does nothing for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭Ryaner179

No idea why people on twitter think Carl was underscored? His dance as usual. was just him messing around?

Also how many times did they mention the 2fm breakfast show tonight? They really dont help themselves with the dancing with the staff accusations.I like Carl but the fact he has has a massive chance of winning the whole thing next week is shocking.

Really liked Kevin was sad to hear he was getting anxiety the last few weeks, you'd have never known? If Jennifer or Doireann ever left I'd like to see him as a presenter on the show, he seemed to have great fun mindset for the whole thing and got the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,135 ✭✭✭screamer

Still between Brooke and Damien for me. Karl tries hard but he’s not good enough to win, and as for Suzanne, no rhythm at all, she deserved to go tonight, her routines are all about posing in the nicest outfits.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,231 ✭✭✭Azatadine

Carl has been overscored through the entire series. Suzanne would eat herself if she could.

Advertisement