Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rugby Championship 2016

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,490 ✭✭✭swiwi_

molloyjh wrote: »
    One thing we've learned today is that NZs kicking game is quite poor. Even their ability under the high ball has looked a little suspect at times. Much as people won't want to hear it that is an area we can exploit.

Poor today. It's not routinely poor. In fact often it's a strength. But worth a lash I suppose, it's generally a strength for Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Del.Monte

Not as exciting as last week and Australia still look a shambles. Job done anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,745 ✭✭✭✭molloyjh

Del.Monte wrote: »
    Not as exciting as last week and Australia still look a shambles. Job done anyway.

Australia offer nothing. They fronted up defensively a bit better and added a bit of bite to their game but ultimately never looked like going anywhere. I said it 3 years ago after the Lions win, they just don't have the players and certainly don't have the depth. Look at Douglas playing the full 80 today for example.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,036 ✭✭✭Digifriendly

Improvement from Australia but ABs still some way ahead. Pocock is a better flanker than No. 8 and should be switched back there. Who is NZ centre making his debut? I had never heard of him before but he was very impressive. Also I see online that the Australia sub who kicked monster penalty is being touted as a future star.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

What time is the Arg v SA match kick off?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

What time is the Arg v SA match kick off?

20:40 according to ultimate rugby app

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

I've been looking forward to this one. Hopefully Argentina don't bottle it like they've done so many times against SA.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭The Pheasant2

Viva los Pumas! The Boks have gotten away by the skin of their teeth in their last few matches - I'd like to see the Argies put them away

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 291 ✭✭Bigbok

Viva los Pumas! The Boks have gotten away by the skin of their teeth in their last few matches - I'd like to see the Argies put them away

The last few matches???u forgetting what SA did to the Pumas in the World Cup which was the last time they played prior to last week?

Bigbok wrote: »
    The last few matches???u forgetting what SA did to the Pumas in the World Cup which was the last time they played prior to last week?

No I'm referring to all Springbok matches of late; not strictly with respect to Argentina

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,069 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

I'm going for Pumas but prob justice done as didnt seem to be a touch by SA which resulted in the 5m scrum

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 291 ✭✭Bigbok

No I'm referring to all Springbok matches of late; not strictly with respect to Argentina

All I see is a **** team still able to grind out wins considering what they going thru.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭Swan Curry

was that the same prop that should have been sent off against us last year?

Bigbok wrote: »
    All I see is a **** team still able to grind out wins considering what they going thru.

I agree - it's not that I don't like the Boks as a team or anything...I just feel they've been lucky to get away with their recent wins

Swan Curry wrote: »
    was that the same prop that should have been sent off against us last year?

Yep

• Registered Users Posts: 10,069 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

haha Ezebeth :D

That Herrera is a complete loose cannon. Got a red card in super rugby this year too.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

Lovely try

• Subscribers Posts: 41,295 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Great to see such a huge crowd at the game

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

A stadium announcement during SA kicks :pac:

• Advertisement

That match will be a dead rubber tbf

• Registered Users Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

What a pass by Francois low

How is Habana still going?

That was one of the greatest hand offs of all time

That was one of the greatest hand offs of all time

Pretty sweet alright

Why did they have to the TMO for that? Touch judge right there !

There was crossing in the build up to that try.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,775 ✭✭✭✭bilston

There was surely a blatant midfield obstruction in the build up there.

Jaysis, that was choke hold. He was even tapping out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

Argentina player getting chocked out, seen TMO's pick up on smaller stuff then that. Why not this time?

Advertisement