Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Woman at Work who says she a Fat B*tch

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

You should have simply and politely replied 'knock yourself out there fat arse, another few lbs won't make any difference at your weight' and laugh.

It'd probably be easier for her than the awkward silence but they don't know each other well enough to say it..what an awkward little situation :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Ah c'mon Lexie. She put him in an awkward position for nor reason. OP does something nice for the office and someone has a go at him over it.

Context

She brought this up.

He did.

He's not begrudging anyone. Maybe she has to learn a little something called self control and stop making people feel awkward with her silly comments.

Perhaps she does, but I don't see the OP saying she scoffed everything into her face and ate loads more than everyone else. Yeah she made a comment about her weight, but have you ever seen pitch perfect?

"You call yourself Fat Amy?"
    "Yeah so skinny girls don't do it behind my back".

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭eet fuk

Does anyone else wonder if they have ever been the subject of an online discussion such as this.

I mean, the lady in question has no idea (I would think).

I'd actually be disappointed if I wasn't.

Advertisement