Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ever fart while having sex ?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

James Joyce was a big fan of it. So if it happens you should say it's Bloomsday and farting is your Joycean commemoration.

(If you haven't read Joyce's love letters to Nora Barnacle, you can find excerpts here, number 14 will enlighten you. NSFW.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭Ronald Wilson Reagan

Fleawuss wrote: »
    Is AH absolutely obsessed with toilets, sex and the anus? Is there an anal fixation here? Are we anally retentive?

More Anal expulsive I'd say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Megahead

Anal destitution

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

Nah just loads of queefs from my girlfriend. I honestly find it hot.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

NSFW
    Q. What's the difference between a fridge and a f***y?

A. A fridge doesn't fart when you take the meat out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭munster87

No but I had sex while farting

pragmatic1 wrote: »
    Nah just loads of queefs from my girlfriend. I honestly find it hot.

Port tunnel?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭Saipanne

Never happened to me yet, what about you ?

Yep. It was a giant rasper that belched out with every contraction.

I had my fun. And that's all that matters.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

i remember an x doing a fanny fart, she was mortified i just broke my **** laughing for ten minuets.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,069 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Second time you've asked about this? Is it that much of a burning issue with you? http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=100052209

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Fleawuss

It's a serious question. Why bother commenting on this topic if you're just going to crib about it ? either contribute to the topic or don't post at all.

Why do you think I'm cribbing? Isn't a crib a comment or are you looking for crib less comments?

Maybe I'm just taking the piss out of the anally obsessed? Just being upfront about it.

Geddit?

maudgonner wrote: »
    James Joyce was a big fan of it. So if it happens you should say it's Bloomsday and farting is your Joycean commemoration.

(If you haven't read Joyce's love letters to Nora Barnacle, you can find excerpts here, number 14 will enlighten you. NSFW.)
    Those letters never fail to crack me up.

Just as a side note, I've huge respect for Nora Barnacle. She was a woman well before her time, who grew up in poverty and worked as a maid, yet was a muse to one of the greatest writers in the history of mankind, who taught herself Italian, and was able to throw off the oppressive moral codes of her day (she gave Joyce a hand-job on their first date).

I wonder if her letters to Joyce will ever be found. I'd say they're even more lewd.

"Roger me arseways", she implores in one of them, according to Joyce.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Boardz Fiend

NikoTopps wrote: »
    I'm gay, my boyfriend is Greek and one night he was going 90 at me at all sorts of angles and air got up there and I farted. Maybe because we were so drunk but we laughed our heads off.

It's no big deal really, ná bí buartha.

Hahah.. i was puzzled as to why you would mention your boyfriends nationality. How innocent/naive am I? (thank you Google)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

Those letters never fail to crack me up.

Just as a side note, I've huge respect for Nora Barnacle. She was a woman well before her time, who grew up in poverty and worked as a maid, yet was a muse to one of the greatest writers in the history of mankind, who taught herself Italian, and was able to throw off the oppressive moral codes of her day (she gave Joyce a hand-job on their first date).

I wonder if her letters to Joyce will ever be found. I'd say they're even more lewd.

"Roger me arseways", she implores in one of them, according to Joyce.

It's amazing, considering there was no sex in Ireland before the Late Late Show :)

You've inspired me to go visit her house in Galway now. I'll have a root around to see if I can find the letters.

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭NikoTopps

Hahah.. i was puzzled as to why you would mention your boyfriends nationality. How innocent/naive am I? (thank you Google)

Irish men are shıte in bed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

We are. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

maudgonner wrote: »
    You've inspired me to go visit her house in Galway now. I'll have a root around reading the letters.

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Boardz Fiend

Was referring to the term "Greek". In my innocence I had to Google it to understand its context in this thread

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

Ride them all?

Was referring to the term "Greek". In my innocence I had to Google it to understand its context in this thread

I meant Greek as in he's from Greece, The Helenic Republic, Hellas, Gréigis, Ellada, whatever ye want to call the place :pac:

• Advertisement

Ride them all?

My fair share, yep!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭learn_more

Yes it's happened to me 30 odd times this year already. Thankfully it only happens around 10% of the time so I don't worry about it too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I gave someone a brown shower once

boy did the council get it the next day.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,036 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Never happened to me yet, what about you ?

Never mind that.

Ever had sex?

With yourself doesn't count btw...

Not your ornery onager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

Nothing like a bit of extra propulsion to get it in that little bit further:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭Jim Bob Scratcher

Esel wrote: »
    Never mind that.

Ever had sex?

With yourself doesn't count btw...

I've had sex with both. I prefer having sex with myself though, it's much cheaper.

Advertisement