Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Curb Your Enthusiasm [Season 9]

Options
  • 04-08-2016 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭

seems its coming back for a 9th season next year so reports say. this is the best show ever.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭sonofenoch

It is.....would love to know why Sky Atlantic choose to show it at the most ridiculous times....sign language hours

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

This is good. Pretty....pretty.....pretttty good.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭Quandary

Just a brilliant show. I'm just finished season 6 and it has improved at practically every step!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

I can't wait for season 9. My favourite comedy show ever. Hopefully Leon will be there again.

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭Duggie2012

I can't wait for season 9. My favourite comedy show ever. Hopefully Leon will be there again.

thats how i do's it larry, that how i do's it....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

I can hear that in Leon's voice :)

Can't find the code for YouTube on the mobile version.

Best of Leon!
    https://youtu.be/rs5w02NvSyI

• Closed Accounts Posts: 664 ✭✭✭price690

I'm on season 3, I started out liking the show i'm still kinda luke warm.

The whole schtick of Larry making some silly mistake and people going overboard blaming him for everything gets old pretty quickly. It is very funny at times but its like waiting around for the gag as to how larry will screw up every time followed by an out of proportion reaction by the main antagonist. Its basically this every episode

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭brian_t

• Registered Users Posts: 85,125 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Lauren Graham will recur, as usual David is keeping details about the upcoming 9th season of Curb under wraps, including Graham’s character, which will recur alongside popular returning guest stars like Ted Danson and Mary Steenburgen. The series’ core cast — David, Jeff Garlin, Cheryl Hines and Susie Essman — also are all coming back.

Source - Deadline

• Registered Users Posts: 60,310 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Season 9 launches on Oct. 1 at 10 p.m. on HBO

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Season 9 launches on Oct. 1 at 10 p.m. on HBO

Pretty good. Pretty, pretty pretty good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,834 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

For anyone with Sky and boxsets, the full series was put up recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

ThisRegard wrote: »
    For anyone with Sky and boxsets, the full series was put up recently.

I saw this the other day...... plenty to catch up on, Its been so long Im sure there is loads I've forgotten.

Cant wait to catch up

Also, October also is plenty of time to catch fully up.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,310 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭sham69

My favourite comedy series ever...
    Can't wait.
    So many good characters , Leon has to return , hopefully Richard Lewis will be in some episodes aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

sham69 wrote: »
    My favourite comedy series ever...
    Can't wait.
    So many good characters , Leon has to return , hopefully Richard Lewis will be in some episodes aswell.

He is.

There's a five part podcast called Origins that was just released that has interviews with the cast and producers etc. It's great and well worth a listen.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭sonofenoch

I saw this the other day...... plenty to catch up on, Its been so long Im sure there is loads I've forgotten.

Cant wait to catch up

Also, October also is plenty of time to catch fully up.

So many greats, the doll head is episode is one of my favorites.....the end scene is probably one of the most Lol scenes ever on tv

• Registered Users Posts: 85,125 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

The 9th season of HBO's Curb Your Enthusiasm will receive its UK premiere on Monday October 2nd at 10pm on Sky Atlantic

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    The 9th season of HBO's Curb Your Enthusiasm will receive its UK premiere on Monday October 2nd at 10pm on Sky Atlantic

Thats pretty, pretty good! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

Can't wait. Didn't like season 8 too much but wound up watching them all again. Some good moments.
    Is he back with Cheryl?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,023 ✭✭✭✭Joe_ Public

Agree about Season 8, rewatched it last week and it was a bit of a lull, though the finale with Michael J Fox was very good. Still, even a lacklustre Curb is way ahead of most comedy shows out there so cant wait for next week.

He is.

There's a five part podcast called Origins that was just released that has interviews with the cast and producers etc. It's great and well worth a listen.

The full interviews that were used to create the podcast episodes are now available. 13 interviews in total with Larry, Cheryl, Susie, JB Smoove, Ted Danson etc. Each around 20-30 mins long.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,354 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Podcast is great. Thanks for posting it.

This was put up on Netflix today. Not exactly season 9 related but might be worth a watch.

I would have loved in the court room when the defence was asked to present their case, they started by just playing the Curb theme tune

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

It is a very interesting watch but the CYE aspect is probably less than 3 minutes of the 40 minute doc...

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭Sixtoes

Is this going to air on another station for those of us who don't have sky?
    Very jealous that all seasons are available on boxsets also!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Well...that was brilliant!

Larry's text to Lewis about his bird was genius!!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

The holding the door scene was classic Curb..

Spoiler tags please (at least until it's shown over here!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Beersmith

Will it be shown here anywhere in the near future?

Advertisement