Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have you ever seen Chemtrails in Ireland?

Options
  • 25-07-2016 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

I was never a big believer in chemtrails especially in Ireland but after the cover up in Bray yesterday I feel it is likely that the event was used to spray aluminium and barium into the air. The smoke from the fire seems too convenient.

Does anyone have any proof of this? A message would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Have you ever seen Chemtrails in Ireland? 45 votes

Yes
    2% 1 vote
    No
    97% 44 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

So you're accusing the red arrows of spraying chemicals over bray during the airshow?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,430 ✭✭✭weisses

The smoke from the fire seems too convenient.

I always find smoke very inconvenient

So a gorse fire changed your beliefs in regards to chemtrails ? You should visit Kerry In March and April

• Registered Users Posts: 28,070 ✭✭✭✭looksee

I gather there was a gorse fire on Bray head yesterday. What was the cover up?

But more to the point, what would be the purpose of spraying barium and aluminium?

How do you know it was barium and aluminium, why not other chemicals?

I thought the whole point of chemtrails was that they deposit stuff in the upper atmosphere? Smoke from a fire on the ground wouldn't do that.

Well, nor would the Red Arrows, in a demonstration. I still want to know why this would be done?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,069 ✭✭✭Tzar Chasm

I thought it was the Italians doing the aerobatics in Bray.

Barium is sometimes used in Cloud seeding, although silver salts are more common.

Aluminium foil is used in military applications as a radar jamming/screening tool.

Both are quite reasonable reasons to 'spray' things from planes, although there may be Some slight risk to public health from these activities, current information seems to suggest that the process is safe at current levels of implementation.

But we dont do either of these things Ireland, so, no I havent seen any

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭Maudi

All the time..we are gassed here all the time..
    And ive spotted them on "top gear" and they are for some bizarre reason added to the wimbledon credits

• Registered Users Posts: 4,349 ✭✭✭Jimmy Garlic

Chemtrails? Dunno. One thing is for sure jet contrails are not what the used to be 20+ years ago. I don't remember them lingering and expanding like they do now. You saw a trail that disappeared soon after the aircraft passed over.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,233 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Does anyone have any proof of this?

Thanks.
    No.

You're welcome.

Chemtrails? Dunno. One thing is for sure jet contrails are not what the used to be 20+ years ago. I don't remember them lingering and expanding like they do now. You saw a trail that disappeared soon after the aircraft passed over.
    Maybe you just weren't paying attention to contrails back then. Because there's plenty of pictures and videos of them going back to propeller planes. The physics haven't changed either.

Lol, I just found this website in my search. http://contrailscience.com/contrail-photos-through-history/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭topmanamillion

Chances of plane aerodynamics, fuel consumption & other factors changing in 20 years?
    High, I would think.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

How long do normal contrails last and what prevents them from spreading out? What research or evidence do you use to reach this conclusion?
    At what point in the previous 20 years did chemtrails begin?

Your vague, anecdotal statement is not particularly convincing the vast, impossible conspiracy you are suggesting...

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

I was never a big believer in chemtrails especially in Ireland but after the cover up in Bray yesterday I feel it is likely that the event was used to spray aluminium and barium into the air. The smoke from the fire seems too convenient.
    Why do you feel that they sprayed aluminium and barium into the air? Why specifically at the Bray Air Show?

Chances of plane aerodynamics, fuel consumption & other factors changing in 20 years?
    High, I would think.

Aerodynamics are physical parameters. They don't change. Neither has the commercial fleet or the means of propulsion. A Boeing 777 is, aerodynamically speaking, pretty much a big 767. Which is a big 747. Which has been in service since 1968. Which is a lot longer than 20 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭topmanamillion

endacl wrote: »
    Aerodynamics are physical parameters. They don't change. Neither has the commercial fleet or the means of propulsion. A Boeing 777 is, aerodynamically speaking, pretty much a big 767. Which is a big 747. Which has been in service since 1968. Which is a lot longer than 20 years.

Of course aerodynamics change. There are people called aeronautical engineers and it's their job to come up with more aerodynamic designs. If what you said was true, flight wouldn't have moved on from the Wright brothers wooden aircraft.

Of course aerodynamics change. There are people called aeronautical engineers and it's their job to come up with more aerodynamic designs. If what you said was true, flight wouldn't have moved on from the Wright brothers wooden aircraft.

Aerodynamic parameters don't change. Engineers' understanding of, and response to, these parameters do. They haven't radically altered their approach in the commercial world in the last 20 years. In the military sphere they're actually going in the other direction, with optimal aerodynamics being slightly compromised in the interests of improved radar invisibility.

You may be thinking of F1 cars...

• Registered Users Posts: 16,126 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

As a child I used to lie on my back on the grass in the garden and watching them dissipate. The exact same way they do now.

Maybe you should just pay attention.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,039 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

A Boeing 777 is, aerodynamically speaking, pretty much a big 767. Which is a big 747
    Its smaller than a B747.

The next time that you climb onboard a B777, try to get into the cockpit after landing, some airlines have this switch but are very reluctant to allow anyone access the cockpit.
    28580679586_7b4398c571_c.jpg

Goodness, how very strange that the word chemtrails is in not only a condensed type face, but a completely different one...now you could really work up a conspiracy theory about that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,039 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Thats because its a post production STC, and wasn't installed in Seattle :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,574 ✭✭✭deaddonkey15

endacl wrote: »
    Aerodynamic parameters don't change. Engineers' understanding of, and response to, these parameters do. They haven't radically altered their approach in the commercial world in the last 20 years. In the military sphere they're actually going in the other direction, with optimal aerodynamics being slightly compromised in the interests of improved radar invisibility.

You may be thinking of F1 cars...

A lot of aircraft today fly higher and faster than 20 years ago, so in that respect the parameters would change although not by much. I wouldn't think it would have any effect on contrails though. Of course this whole chemtrail nonsense is absolute boll*cks of the highest order anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭HardenendMan

I just can't understand how this topic is given the light of day.

There are so so many unlikely elements that need to happen for it to be true:

A cover up by thousands of ordinary men and women working in the industry. You can't trick a jet engine into processing any old chemical without performance issues, nor can you hide the necessary components from the very people that draw the designs.

Enda Kenny / whoever organises it to be absolute psychos.

Those mentioned above need a motive.

The perpetrators also need an antidote to protect themselves.

I could list a lot more.

Multiply those unlikely probabilities together and you have a miracle. Best of luck in wasting energy on it!

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭pfurey101

Its a pity that some people just don't get the fact that hot water vapour exhaust mixed with cold air produce ice particles. These ice particles stay visible longer depending on the outside air pressure and wind speed at altitude. It really is that simple folks.

I have been involved in aviation continuosly since 1972 and worked in aircraft maintenance for 31 years. The contrail build and durability process has always been the same since piston propellor (pre turboprop) aircraft starting hitting the right altitudes. I can even predict when aircraft will and will not trail, based on atmospheric conditions...:D The only thing different between then and now is there are a lot more aircraft in the skies.

Oh I have never ever ever come across a Chemtrail Control Unit (or switch) ever in any of the parts catalogues, overhaul manuals, modification cards, service bulletins, aircraft directives, maintenance logs, wiring manuals, engineering drawings or repair manuals.

Sorry folks!

p.s. don't call me one of "them"

• Registered Users Posts: 8,364 ✭✭✭cml387

smurfjed wrote: »
    Thats because its a post production STC, and wasn't installed in Seattle :)
    Is it an MEL item?

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭eoinzy2000

Chemtrails..... hahahahahahahaha. Its up there with the anti fluoride in water supply brigade. Idle minds and all that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭el diablo

eoinzy2000 wrote: »
    Chemtrails..... hahahahahahahaha. Its up there with the anti fluoride in water supply brigade. Idle minds and all that.

The chemtrails conspiracy is a little far-fetched but it's a well known fact that flouride is a neurotoxin.
    Fluoride Officially Classified as a Neurotoxin in World’s Most Prestigious Medical Journal

http://wakingscience.com/2016/02/fluoride-officially-classified-as-a-neurotoxin-in-worlds-most-prestigious-medical-journal/

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

Celery - Raw - 51mcg flouride
    Carrots - boiled & drained, with salt - 271mcg fluoride.
    Potatoes- boiled & drained, with salt - 114mcg fluoride.

Not to mentions the unbelievable, historically proven, health benefits of the introduction of fluoride to the water supplies. But no, it says 'toxin' in the description. Take to the streets people, take to the streets. Its another government control system.

There are lots of other neurotoxins that you ingest daily also. Do we need to pin point all of these?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭xabi

eoinzy2000 wrote: »
    Celery - Raw - 51mcg flouride
    Carrots - boiled & drained, with salt - 271mcg fluoride.
    Potatoes- boiled & drained, with salt - 114mcg fluoride.

Dam, I had Carrots and Spuds last night and washed them down with tap water :eek:

Advertisement