Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ted's Tenebrous Tower.(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,755 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Sleep well Cao.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

And we're down to usual nocturnal pair.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,755 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

So it seems :) You all recovered from your shenanigans?

So it seems :) You all recovered from your shenanigans?

Indeed. I am, back to being well behaved..

Lith made a funny!

• Advertisement

Lith made a funny!

I can make more than a funny, for example, I can make a bottle of Kopparberg magically vanish :pac:

Ooh that's impressive, did you practice lots?. :P

I did..

I tried not to chuckle, oh dear.. :o My brain is utter filth.

Nothing new there really :P

• Advertisement

It's just one of those things i constantly must remind myself of!.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

Looks down and snickers "They can't see me lurking near the biccies"

Rubecula wrote: »
    Looks down and snickers "They can't see me lurking near the biccies"

But we can follow the trail of crumbs......

bugga where did I leave the mice

yes it is not usual for me to be here this time of night

The dust bunnies chased the mice away last year!.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,793 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

The dust bunnies chased the mice away last year!.

You mean they ate the mice. I still finding tiny skulls everywhere.

explains why the mouse traps are not working lol

You mean they ate the mice. I still finding tiny skulls everywhere.

Was trying to let Rube down gently, ah well..

Ain't no such thing as being let down gently, does anyone read the manual to this place? :pac:

• Advertisement

got a sip of Balvenie here but it is only double barrel :(

I forget where i am Lith, advancing old age an all that, you know yourself..

oh well it will do

Well that ain't a good sign :P

wait til you get to my age I forget where the toilet is :D

got a sip of Balvenie here but it is only double barrel :(

Never had it, must keep an eye out, though i'm no connoisseur

if you like a gentle and easy to sip whisky the triple cask is very nice, I am almost teetotal and I hate the stuff, but my dad left me a bottle and it was very nice. I have the double barrel because the triple cask is not easy to get and it can be a bit expensive

Yellow spot is one i find myself going back to..

Yellow spot is one i find myself going back to..

never heard of it. I will check it out in the interwebby thingy

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,793 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

wait til you get to my age I forget where the toilet is :D

I have had 15 concussions, I sometimes forget the things you put on your walking arms.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement