Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How prominent were wedgies during your time at school ?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

How prominent were wedgies during your time at school ?

In my day they were non-existent and the use of such Americanisms would have been met with a "Go home yank."

• Registered Users Posts: 16,583 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

If your hand is bigger than your face you have cancer.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3 heywhatsgoinon

I was in Terenure college for 6 years and a day didnt pass with out a wedgie !
    I remember one teacher used them as punishment (he would allow sixt year rugby heads to wedgie first and second years if they misbehaved alot... he was a sound guy haha I heard he died about 10 years ago

Also common was the bogwashing of first years (heads downs the jacks flush).
    Good memories.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2 gladdenusthere

i was in school in dublin and it was a right of passagethat 6th years would wedgy the **** out of 1st years during the last week of school ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭Shep_Dog

i was in school in dublin and it was a right of passagethat 6th years would wedgy the **** out of 1st years during the last week of school ...
    Where I went to school, the Christain Brothers were the only ones allowed to assault and humiliate pupils.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,421 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

Cheeses were much more common, cracking someone's arse with the back of your hand in a non-gay way.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement