Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New God of War

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

I just traded in my pro for the special edition.

The 2 games they took off me were pro evo 2015 and killzone shadowfall!

Happy days

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

2smiggy wrote: »
    was dispatched by Smyths yesterday, did anyone get it today ? I will be home at lunch time and todays post should be there by then

Leave us know if you get it. Got the dispatch mail from Smyths yesterday aswell but I'm not home until after 5.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,271 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Traded in Forza Horizon for it.

20 quid in return for a game i haven't touched in well over a year is a steal.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

weiland79 wrote:
    I just traded in my pro for the special edition.

Whats this offer?

sweetie wrote: »
    Whats this offer?

Your pro plus any 2 games and 70 euro for the god of war special edition console and game.

• Advertisement

weiland79 wrote: »
    Your pro plus any 2 games and 70 euro for the god of war special edition console and game.

Is the special edition a Pro also?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,837 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

kwestfan08 wrote: »
    Just seen COD MWR is on that trade in list for gamestop. I've a copy gathering dust on a shelf so to get God of War for 20 quid with it is brilliant. Hopefully there'll be a few copies left come Saturday because that's the earliest I'll be able to get it.

The offer is just on preorders, isn't it?

Vicxas wrote: »
    Is the special edition a Pro also?
    Yes

weiland79 wrote:

Where?

Where?

Gamestop

• Advertisement

weiland79 wrote:
    Gamestop

Thanks, its not on the site that I can see, when's the finish date?

Thanks, its not on the site that I can see, when's the finish date?

Im not sure when it finishes but you have to ask at the counter. Its not on the site. Give your local one a buzz be your best bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Seriously considering going for a nap and getting up around midnight. This was the best plan ever.

Hyped for tomorrow. Won't get to play until the evening tho :(

• Registered Users Posts: 19,995 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

blaa85 wrote: »
    Leave us know if you get it. Got the dispatch mail from Smyths yesterday aswell but I'm not home until after 5.

was stuck at work, so only checked now and no joy !! But will surely be there for tomorrow !! Even though i have this evening free, but not tomorrow or tomorrow night

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Asked my wife to go in to Gamestop a couple of weeks ago to preorder this for me. Just noticed the receipt as limited edition but no final price on it. Maybe it will be the statue one :D She cant argue with me as she did the ordering, right??

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Battleflag

Game was waiting for me when I got in. Installing now, pouring myself a beer and getting ready to dive into this beast!

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Battleflag

Game was waiting for me when I got in. Installing now, pouring myself a beer and getting ready to dive into this beast!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭kwestfan08

CastorTroy wrote: »
    The offer is just on preorders, isn't it?

This tweet would lead me to believe no, it's for any purchase not just pre-orders.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,902 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Be careful on YouTube, there are people posting the final battle with spoiler in the thumbnail

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,540 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Just got a call from GS on my preorder of the LE, was told the trade in offer will work on that version, but will cost €30 rather than the €20 for the standard.

Be careful on YouTube, there are people posting the final battle with spoiler in the thumbnail

Some people are just arseholes.

Just got text saying game is ready for collection. It'd be closed by the time I get there :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Coming from Bloodborne flipping the x and o buttons around certainly helps me.
    Really getting the feeling they are developing the characters very well, I'm starting to root for them already which is a very good sign.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭daheadonu

Bloody hell can't open youtube homepage with almost seeing spoilers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭biggebruv

Has anybody got there preorder delivered from smiths around Dublin areas this morning?

I’m at home today but no delivery �� got dispatch email on Wednesday tracking link does not work though so don’t even know who delivers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

biggebruv wrote: »
    Has anybody got there preorder delivered from smiths around Dublin areas this morning?

I’m at home today but no delivery �� got dispatch email on Wednesday tracking link does not work though so don’t even know who delivers

I'm not in Dublin but it's an post that delivers it. Still waiting on mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭biggebruv

blaa85 wrote: »
    I'm not in Dublin but it's an post that delivers it. Still waiting on mine.

Really oh crap I won’t be getting it today so ha I never get post after 10

Might just get this on the store and sell for 55 on adverts have a feeling this won’t arrrive till monday or Tuesday

• Registered Users Posts: 29,507 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

This is class, game director live reaction to review scores.

• Advertisement

Argos beside me got no stock so looks like I'm on my bike and heading to Smyths. Nice morning for a spin though :)

Advertisement