Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Fantasy Euro 2016 - Irish Times Edition

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Argh Janko dropped. Alaba possibly playing at no. 10.

No Payet or Giroud for France tonight

Lloris, Jallet, Rami, Koscielny, Evra, Cabaye, Sissoko, Pogba, Griezmann, Gignac, Coman

• Registered Users Posts: 12,433 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Got a bit lucky there, I already have Lloris and Pogba so glad to see them start and Shakira stars too. Gonna be a bit tricky this week with players being rested etc.

Switzerland: Sommer, Lichtsteiner, Schär, Djourou, Rodríguez, Behrami, Xhaka, Džemaili, Mehmedi, Shaqiri, Embolo.

Ya I have KDB and will probably get Lukaku as well. Got rid of Ronaldo there and won't be getting him back, he's been a disaster.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

No Payet or Giroud for France tonight

Lloris, Jallet, Rami, Koscielny, Evra, Cabaye, Sissoko, Pogba, Griezmann, Gignac, Coman

Sagna starts instead of Jallet.

• Advertisement

Pogba been absolutley useless in terms of fantasy points. Will be getting rid of him for Hazard or KDB.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

scopsm wrote: »
    I can't believe I am the only person experiencing issues when I change my formation.

I have now changed my formation again from 3-4-3 where Ibrahimovic was captain (but currently has 0 points but will have 4 points) so he is transferred out as expected and my formation is changed to 3-5-2 as I wanted and I bring in the midfielder I want.

(However, my other 2 strikers points are now set to 0 points when they had 2 and 6 respectively when I clicked on Save Team). So I expect to lose 10 points now as a result of this formation change.

Did they sort this out for you in the end?

My team just randomly went down about 20/30 points on Sunday and I hadn't changed anything - one minute I had 106 and was top of my work league and the next time I was down mid table with way less points.

I worked it out and I was meant to be on my original total (actually a couple of points more) so I mailed them but have had no response yet.

That better be a Muller assist

siblers wrote: »
    That better be a Muller assist

Should be - brought Muller in capatain and Gotze too - has been very frustrating to watch, should have had 3/4 goals.

Got rid of Ronaldo there and won't be getting him back, he's been a disaster.

Well I'm glad I backtracked on this now!

• Advertisement

Can I sell Shaqiri for someone yet to play in this round of games? I hate how badly this game is designed.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,292 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

siblers wrote: »
    Can I sell Shaqiri for someone yet to play in this round of games? I hate how badly this game is designed.

Yes.
    Five transfers in round of 16.
    Once transfer is made before match deadline.

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭ItsChecoTime

Bale not being given an assist is a bit frustrating

Changed my formation and it automatically transferred out Ozil for me and automatically deducted me a transfer.I wanted to get rid of Shaqiri for Gomez but wouldn't let me. ****ing game is stupid. Gonna email them but seems pointless.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,666 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Anyone else have Griezeman?? :-(

Cartman78 wrote: »
    Anyone else have Griezeman?? :-(

Had Griezman, captained Pogba though.

They mistakenly took 24 points off me last week, I emailed they said they would sort it but still haven't.

Gomez scores but the stupid game wouldn't let me sign, guess it getting rid of Ozil is good

How are people getting on with this overall?

I'm in the the top 500 without putting that much effort/thought into it tbh and not having internet access for 3 days last week :eek:

Have Alli, Morata and Alba in action tonight - messed up my transfers a bit this round so only had Carrasco for Belgium but it worked out in the end luckily.

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭ItsChecoTime

I was 52nd overall before yesterday, but Lloris, Coleman, Payet, Lukaku and Muller (c) all blanked so slipped back to 200th

I'm in the top 100 despite my captaincy calls not working out for the most part. Had Hazard and Griezmann yesterday but captained Muller. 1 transfer left today, will probably get Morata in and captain him.

• Advertisement

Going for Alli as captain tonight.....England will surely click sometime soon right?? ;)

Have Cahill and Alaba, went with Cahill as captain. Should have 1 transfer left but the game is so badly designed that i lost a transfer because I changed formation. Did De Bruyen get 2 assists yesterday?

I have just signed Pelle for the next round.....

I think we all know what's going to happen next :D:D:D

Won't get an assist for Nani cause it took a deflection, this game sucks.

My accidental no Portugal no Poland strategy didn't go too badly I guess ....only dropped around 150 places.

Captain Hazard tonight along with Bale, Carasco, Alderweireld and err..Taylor tonight.

This game has just about managed to hold my attention but will be glad to return to normal with FPL in the coming days

Cartman78 wrote: »
    I have just signed Pelle for the next round.....

I think we all know what's going to happen next :D:D:D

A Pelle blank and yellow card...he never fails to deliver nothing :-)

Thought he was brilliant tonight though in general play

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭carnie

Are points given for the 3rd/4th place match?

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

carnie wrote: »
    Are points given for the 3rd/4th place match?

There is no 3rd/4th place match, just semis and final.

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭carnie

There is no 3rd/4th place match, just semis and final.

Fair enough then.. I need to really think carefully about my transfers

• Advertisement

My rank seems to change randomly every time I check in :confused:

It's going up so i'm not going to complain too much :D Still languishing in the 500's - can't see anything changing too much between now and the end as presumably everyone will have pretty standard teams.

The Boards league is actually quite tight - around 40 points between 1st and 10th

Advertisement