Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Autumn internationals tickets.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭Awesomeness

Hey lads, are all the double and triple packs for nz gone as well?

Ive already got 2 for myself but if you were to sign up for another membership would you be able to get 2 more still or is it too late

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭MRG77

Got 2 3 match tickets just after 1pm today so can't have been that much of rush on them.
    Tried getting 2 more tickets for the Aus match this evening for somebody else but nothing coming up. Could they be all sold out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Is there any possibility of Australia tickets still being available in a few weeks?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 marty1892

I went to join the supports club there but wont allow me, I'm hoping to get tickets to all 3 if anyone has a code i would be eternally grateful.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭mad_shopaholic

I would also be very grateful if someone had a code its for a surprise for my boyfriends birthday would love to be able to get tickets!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭KBurke85

Just wondering with the three game package are issued with tickets for each game or do you have to mind the ticket and use it at each game?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,442 ✭✭✭kuang1

Guys and gals; I'm fairly sure that anyone who shells out the €50 annual membership fee for the supporters club is mainly doing it to get early access to tickets.

I wouldn't expect anyone around these parts to be coughing up their codes.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

KBurke85 wrote: »
    Just wondering with the three game package are issued with tickets for each game or do you have to mind the ticket and use it at each game?

You will get individual tickets for each game.

Just logged into ticketmaster and the NZ or Australia game is no longer showing on their events page?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

Just logged into ticketmaster and the NZ or Australia game is no longer showing on their events page?

Yep, heard all the single tickets went in the pre-sales so its just packages left bar the single tickets to the Canada game. If they don't sell all the packages they usually split them up to individual tickets closer to the time of the games....but you would be taking a chance to wait for that!

• Advertisement

Ya I called and they told me they are all gone! So disappointed

• Subscribers Posts: 41,279 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

think im going to have to buy the 3 game package, ouch!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,075 ✭✭✭✭vienne86

kuang1 wrote: »
    Guys and gals; I'm fairly sure that anyone who shells out the €50 annual membership fee for the supporters club is mainly doing it to get early access to tickets.

I wouldn't expect anyone around these parts to be coughing up their codes.

That's true for me anyway. OK it could happen that someone knows that they won't be able to make it to some matches for whatever reason, or that they haven't used up their limit. I've used up all of mine, but if I hadn't, I think I would have been inclined to leave them for others who had forked out the €50 rather than just pass them on here. Maybe I'm mean!

• Registered Users Posts: 38,046 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Got 2 all blacks tickets in the Vodafone pre-sale (it took a few hours to sell out that allocation) and passed on my irsc codes to a boardsie

There will be very very high demand for the Home 2017 6 nations games I'd say. We play France in game 3 at the end of February and we play England on the 18th March in the final game.

Paddy's weekend in Dublin with the added bonus of a massive 6 nation match, the place will be hopping

I am now trying to get them through someone I know in a club they originally were only able to get them as the package with Canada which I didn't want to take so I might have no other option now but to go for the package deal.

3 game package obtained...

• Registered Users Posts: 3 McGinty2016

Ridiculous that IRFU make you purchase all 3 match tickets just to get an All Blacks ticket. Just a money making scam!! Very disappointing

Ridiculous that IRFU make you purchase all 3 match tickets just to get an All Blacks ticket. Just a money making scam!! Very disappointing

well in truth they are not

its just the demand for the NZ game was so high people did whatever they could to get presale tickets.

nothing to do with the IRFU really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

No its not, if you want to support Ireland v All Blacks why wouldn't you want to support them against the other teams?

This rewards the fans that go to all the matchs. I think it is great so you support the team against "lower" teams then you are rewarded with a ticket for the All Blacks

Also means you are sitting around the same guys for each match so the banter is great. I doen the 3 game pack for last All Blacks match, it was final game so we knew everyone sitting around us and the crack was great even before the match kicked off

I am going to Chicago as well so happy days! so will have 4 great games in a couple of weeks.

What I would have liked was a 4 game package for the traveling fans to America.

Keep it up IRFU.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

350 for 2 tickets to the three game package. In 2013 I was able to get 4 tickets with just an NZ-Samoa package. The Vodafone sponsorship isn't being passed onto us anyway!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 scumbelina

350 for 2 tickets to the three game package. In 2013 I was able to get 4 tickets with just an NZ-Samoa package. The Vodafone sponsorship isn't being passed onto us anyway!

I can't remember seeing the Autumn International big games sold out at this point in the year before going on public sale. (Even the NZ game 3 years ago there was no problem getting tickets on the morning in the general sale) The only thing that's different this year in the Vodafone sponsorship..hmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 7,047 ✭✭✭Bazzo

I think(and it's very very possible I am wrong) that the vodafone sponsorship is worth less than the previous deal. If my hazy memory serves the vodafone deal is worth €15 million and the old o2/3 deal was worth €24 million(or maybe it was £?) Then again maybe the vodafone deal is a bit shorter.

Bit off topic, sorry. :o

Bazzo wrote: »
    I think(and it's very very possible I am wrong) that the vodafone sponsorship is worth less than the previous deal. If my hazy memory serves the vodafone deal is worth €15 million and the old o2/3 deal was worth €24 million(or maybe it was £?) Then again maybe the vodafone deal is a bit shorter.

Bit off topic, sorry. :o

Well reports previously said it was a 50mill deal for 10 years however recently it was a 4 year deal so safe to assume it was about 20 million maybe. Already disappointed with their sponsorship. The launch was pathetic, the jersey is awful and after having a second phone with them for 10 years I doubt they'll give anything back to the fans. Have to say I got lots of prizes and tickets for O2/Three down the years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭nehe milner skudder

Shefwedfan wrote: »
    No its not, if you want to support Ireland v All Blacks why wouldn't you want to support them against the other teams?

This rewards the fans that go to all the matchs. I think it is great so you support the team against "lower" teams then you are rewarded with a ticket for the All Blacks

Also means you are sitting around the same guys for each match so the banter is great. I doen the 3 game pack for last All Blacks match, it was final game so we knew everyone sitting around us and the crack was great even before the match kicked off

I am going to Chicago as well so happy days! so will have 4 great games in a couple of weeks.

What I would have liked was a 4 game package for the traveling fans to America.

Keep it up IRFU.

exactly. and highlights a point i made in relation to the irish football team. fan is short for fanatic. ireland is a nation of event junkies.

they only want to be at the big dance vs nz. they won't get enough instagram likes at the canada game.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

exactly. and highlights a point i made in relation to the irish football team. fan is short for fanatic. ireland is a nation of event junkies.

they only want to be at the big dance vs nz. they won't get enough instagram likes at the canada game.

Yawn.

Not everyone has the luxury of being able to afford to support them at more than one game if you are not from Dublin you are looking at hotel cost of 200 euro for a basic hotel along with transport food drinks etc so when you are spending a lot of money for one day you do want it to be for the best game.

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Zoton

Can't help but think the win over the boks on Saturday gave a wee boost to the ticket sales. A nicely timed win :-)

cheap as chips to be fair.

cheap as chips to be fair.

No it's not. You can get them much cheaper if you get them separately and know which sections to choose. Also no options for kids tickets in the bundles

• Advertisement

scumbelina wrote: »
    No it's not. You can get them much cheaper if you get them separately and know which sections to choose. Also no options for kids tickets in the bundles

58.33 shekels a ticket for an international rugby game. Cheap as chips. A bargain at twice the price.

Payed 140 quid for premium level Springsteen tickets last week .

A " cheeky nandos" is 20 clams.

The revenant and a Coke was about 20 denari.

Of all the things to be ripped off for in hibernia this ain't one of them .

the 350 quid weeds out the sunshine boy day trippers anyway.

Leave the real fans alone to watch the rugby.

Advertisement