Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Autumn internationals tickets.

Options
  • 28-05-2016 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭

Hi lads, just wondering if anyone here knows when tickets would be on sale, especially for the New Zealand game. My mother had been looking for tickets but they still aren't available on ticket master.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,072 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

Club allocations haven't even been distributed yet so you will need to give it a few weeks at least for a general release.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Riders Of Rohan

Club allocations haven't even been distributed yet so you will need to give it a few weeks at least for a general release.

Clubs dont get as big a allocation as six nations, am i right in thinking this

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cookiemunster

kieranfitz wrote: »
    Hi lads, just wondering if anyone here knows when tickets would be on sale, especially for the New Zealand game. My mother had been looking for tickets but they still aren't available on ticket master.

Full details here.
    They go to the clubs first (May and June), then the supporters club (early June) and then if any are left they'll go on public sale. Also I don't think you can't buy a ticket to the New zealand game unless buy a Canada and/or Australia ticket as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,078 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

http://www.irishrugby.ie/news/37541.php

Supporters club sale- Tues 14 June 10am
    Public Sale (what's remaining)- Thurs 16 June 10am

Prices very high for the all blacks game

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

2 ticket limit for NZ for the Supporters Club? **** that.

• Advertisement

2 ticket limit for NZ for the Supporters Club? **** that.

Hopefully the MRSC gets a few tickets too. Putting the limit to 2 gives more people the opportunity to go

What is it 3 years since we last played them in Dublin (6 years to urself, 2013 got cancelled due to a failed floodlight lol)

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Hopefully the MRSC gets a few tickets too. Putting the limit to 2 gives more people the opportunity to go

What is it 3 years since we last played them in Dublin (6 years to urself, 2013 got cancelled due to a failed floodlight lol)

I get the limit. It's just a lot IMO to ask people to pay another 50 euro on top of expensive tickets.

I was able to get NZ tickets in 2013 (before the floodlight failed) bundled in with Samoa with this money racket membership.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 BillH93

Has anyone an idea of when the club allocation will be released? My club applied for tickets and we haven't heard yet. I'm hoping to get tickets for all 3 games.

Going to try and get 2 tickets next Tuesday for the all blacks game but the price for a decent view is putting me off

€120 premium level ticket
    €95 Cat 1
    €85 Cat 2
    €70 Cat 3 (prob fairly crap views)
    €50 Cat 4 (not worthwhile travelling to Dublin to see feck all on the pitch)

There's restricted view tickets starting from €47.50 but just like Cat 4 it would not be worthwhile travelling to Dublin with those tickets

The FAI and GAA are reasonable enough with there ticket prices, rugby is getting more expensive as the years go on

• Registered Users Posts: 7,047 ✭✭✭Bazzo

Going to try and get 2 tickets next Tuesday for the all blacks game but the price for a decent view is putting me off

€95 Cat 1
    €85 Cat 2

There's restricted view tickets starting from €47.50 but just like Cat 4 it would not be worthwhile travelling to Dublin with those tickets

The FAI and GAA are reasonable enough with there ticket prices, rugby is getting more expensive as the years go on

I don't think they're too bad tbh. They're a little bit on the pricey side but considering it's the all blacks I think they're acceptable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,072 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

€95 Cat 1
    €85 Cat 2

To be perfectly honest there are precious few seats in the Aviva that offer a restricted view or give you less than all of the pitch for all of the game. Besides, the score will still be the same regardless of the ticket price.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭mossy464

Anyone know anything about the Vodafone presale? Can't find any information on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭nc6000

PTH2009 wrote:

What floodlight failure is this?

• Subscribers Posts: 41,296 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

nc6000 wrote: »
    What floodlight failure is this?

That's the game that never happened. Never to be talked about, wiped from the annals of history...

anyone have any luck with the Vodafone pre sale ??

only found out that my dad was on vodafone today and missed out on getting a code. Heard the sale was a bit of shambles going by the vodafone fourm

thanks to a very sound boardsie got 2 tickets to the all blacks game using a link to the vodafone pre sale.

South stand block 112 Row S (85 euros each)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭mossy464

I'm on Vodafone and text RUGBY to 50220 but no URL in the reply. Very frustrating.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,075 ✭✭✭✭vienne86

Fingers on the buzzers folks! Supporters Club sale at 10.00.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Rocko

No tickets coming up for me

• Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭Sanjuro

Two-match deal seems to have plenty of seats. Just bought mine for Canada and New Zealand.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭WeleaseWoderick

After a slight panic and a few refreshes of the page, I managed to get 2 tickets for the All Blacks game

Delighted!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,183 ✭✭✭crisco10

Triple pack bought, based on previous years experience that the triple pack gets better seats I just went straight for em.

2 seats in Row B of Upper on 10 yard line for all the games. Nice.

Two triple packs and two Australia for me. It seemed to be far less frantic than previously. Decent seats too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭kuang1

Yup...2 great seats for all 3 games.
    Chuffed.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,183 ✭✭✭crisco10

kuang1 wrote: »
    Yup...2 great seats for all 3 games.
    Chuffed.

yeah, I was panicing a little. Had a meeting until 10, so only got on around 10 past. But there didn't seem to be as much of a rush this year. Was the limit as low as 2 for the 2013 game?

Wonder what the demand for just All Blacks tickets was.

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭zambrotta11

crisco10 wrote: »
    yeah, I was panicing a little. Had a meeting until 10, so only got on around 10 past. But there didn't seem to be as much of a rush this year. Was the limit as low as 2 for the 2013 game?

The demand for just All Blacks tickets was really high. Then seemed to sell out almost instantly. I just about managed to get 2.

crisco10 wrote: »

In 2013 they had a limit of 4 rather than 2. That might have eased the pressure.

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭CFC007

If anyone has a spare code that the won't be using I'd really appreciate it for the 3 game package.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

Any codes as well? want to buy the 3 games....thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Clear Hearts

How much will touchline seats be lads, have no code so will wait till 16th :(

Advertisement