Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boyracers at petrol stations

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,761 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

The tiger has been back with a few years now. Also a fierce amount of Toyota Dynas have re-appeared after sitting in the shed for years

Still heaps of donuts around and not the confectionery sort.

https://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/motorists-doing-doughnuts-a-problem-in-west-cork-court-told-922800.html

Ah yes, the Rally of the Lakes, attracts them like flies to sh1t.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/ireland/twelve-arrested-for-dangerous-driving-after-attending-rally-of-the-lakes-event-922460.html

• Registered Users Posts: 19,070 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

The tosser who drives the low Honda with the loud exhaust up and down the main drag seems to be gone though.

No harm there, little cretins with thin moustaches and heads like golf balls.

The tosser who drives the low Honda with the loud exhaust up and down the main drag seems to be gone though.

Oh no.
    Lived in a suburb of Cork until recently and loud exhausts and dumpf-dumpf music was heard particularly after dark.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,196 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

When I was a teenager/early twenties. You'd want to be seen seen in mk 5/6 and even the mk 7 Cicvic and they were easy to come by but no lad would really want a mk 8 Civic.
    It's Passat's and A4's now! With the odd Jetta/Bora.

• Registered Users Posts: 909 ✭✭✭keithkk16

Donegal is hell during rally weekend especially at night. There is a good number of people that are there to enjoy the rally stages and stay safe, but there is always more trouble than goodness that comes out of it. What goes on throughout the weekend at petrol stations and on the main roads is a balls tbh.

I worked in a 24hr Applegreen last year during the weekend and it was horrible, lads coming in looking to buy toilet paper and baby wipes to clean blood off their faces after fighting, lads drink driving buying coffee to sober up, every rally head doing a donut before leaving the exit and there could be a queue of lorries behind them, throwing rubbish out windows like there isn't about 20 bins in the place, stealing road signs on the main road. They blocked the entrance/exit so no one could come in or out so they could set up a drift track with cones. Rang Garda and heard nothing after 30 mins so I just played a police siren over the outside speakers and they started to leave slowly. Never actually seen the Garda that night cause I found out later they were too busy dealing with lads in Letterkenny to come down to where I was. I could go on more and more, but I think I've made my point about "boyracers" during rally weekend. 60 people arrested in 2017, 80 people arrested in 2018 and 3 Garda in hospital with injuries and it's just gonna get worse this year.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Atoms for Peace

Rallying seems to have a very unsavoury following these days.

Rallying seems to have a very unsavoury following these days.

These days!!

H mmmm……:rolleyes:

These days!!

H mmmm……:rolleyes:

It had a following of little scrotes with their scrotemobiles for the last 10 or 15 years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,168 ✭✭✭Ursus Horribilis

Thank fcuk these tools are history.

You must live somewhere very nice Brendan. Around where I am, they're like the IRA. To paraphrase Gerry Adams, they never went away you know.. :D

You must live somewhere very nice Brendan. Around where I am, they're like the IRA. To paraphrase Gerry Adams, they never went away you know.. :D

Luckily I’m on a cul de sac Urs.

But I haven’t seen or heard them in my area recently.

• Advertisement
Advertisement