Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A real case of PC gone mad

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

Nutter ?

Nagger.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Lurkio

Nutter ?

"nugget". Its ok to call each other that, as its taking it back from the notorious klansman Colonel Sanders.

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭PistolsAtDawn

I was thinking 'niggle', but what do I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Half Man Half Biscuit

Ballymurphy Kn****r. Is that better?Yo homey pick the cotton faster cuz here comes ole Mr.Cracker with his whip!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭Mint Aero

The man has some patience for idiots. Imagine being half the man he is. Having lead through the troubles in his life and came the other end as great as he is and not one iota of respect from beer belly IT workers and soccer moms.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,139 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Mint Aero wrote: »
    The man has some patience for idiots. Imagine being half the man he is. Having lead through the troubles in his life and came the other end as great as he is and not one iota of respect from beer belly IT workers and soccer moms.

Never had lead, never close to lead, never even saw lead. Don't mind what they said. Most of them are retired, or expired. Want to buy a bridge?

Not your ornery onager

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭HensVassal

That's not the point and you know it.
    For all this man is up to his neck in and people vote for him.
    One word and there is outrage.

What happened to the idea that killing people is a lot worse then calling somebody a name?

Do you know if he killed anyone?

Mint Aero wrote: »

....more Rugby mothers in this case.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,570 ✭✭✭Tombo2001

Funny how PC seems to be going mad every single day in different internet forums all over the world.

All PC ever does is GO MAD. You don't ever see it go quiet, or go sensible, or even go crazy......it only ever goes mad. MAD.

Tombo2001 wrote: »
    Funny how PC seems to be going mad every single day in different internet forums all over the world.

All PC ever does is GO MAD. You don't ever see it go quiet, or go sensible, or even go crazy......it only ever goes mad. MAD.

I hear its addicted to the cough bottle.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭The Randy Riverbeast

A man who you suspect has been involved in a terrorist organisation and your issue is the people who reacted to him saying a word?

I would think the priority would be the other way but can't say I'm surprised.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Half Man Half Biscuit

Janey Mac! No one died! Or did they.........?

Advertisement