Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

National demonstration against the rising cost of insurance

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34 greengone

So you are essentially saying that every insurance company that have issued annual reports and accounts that show a loss are all lying?

Where are you getting your prices from Setanta because I dealt with them for almost two years when I worked in a brokers and their average pricing would have been less than €400, nearer to €300 in many cases.

You are saying that people pay an average of €600 for their insurance in Ireland. People are currently up in arms about the prices they have to pay but you are saying that Setanta were charging the same prices when they were operating as people are paying now? That doesnt make alot of sense.

I dont expect you to be a secretary for me but you are making some pretty big statements so saying "I remember it from somewhere else" simply does not wash.

In relation to Setanta going under being a massive scam and that they took their private jet full off money back to Malta, again, how do you know this?

There has been absolutely nothing in the media to suggest that they didn't go bankrupt, are all the journalists, commentators and media outlets being paid off by Setanta? That's pretty worrying because its the only logical explanation for you being the only person that knows this.

What about the non motor claims, are they all lies too?

I could go on but there is little point. This is your fifth or sixth account you have had on Boards (at least) and you have posted the same rubbish with each and every one, I made the mistake on more than one occasion to try and engage with you but you are in my opinion undebateable. You have crackpot theories and you cannot reason nor argue with a crackpot.

Acountants can make 2+2 equal any number they want

lets asume that Setanta had average premuim of €300
    They had some €25000 premuims
    that makes €25000x3000 = €7,500,000

over 7 years that 7.5M x 7= 52,000,000

assuming running costs and payout for small claims of 50% that leaves €25,000,000 sent to Malta .Then when the big claims came in after 7 years which last i saw were more than 35 million they went into a zombie state .
    Now the rest of the peoples of Ireland will pick up this tab in increased levies and the PJ are gone to warmer climes with the loot

Clear as day to me good scam if you can have some of that action

However accountants will make any number they want and keep the zombie banks of Ireland going when they were bust from the day they opened thier doors way back in the time of formation of banks and thier banking scam

Insurance works under the banks system which is bust so the blind lead the blind and the system stagers along robbing the peoples of Ireland

Yeah stop the fires of scam exposed how you want but even the INDO and the head of the Irish legal system says irish car insurance is all a scam to rape us stupid .

I worked many years ago in Brokers and decided after two years the entire Assurance and Insurance industry was the biggest scam I ever saw and I left it in mid 80s

ever since he results of brokers has been ruination for many people I know who invested in that system . Those who agreed with me and did not invest with tbrokers of shares life assurances and other derivitives either made more money or lost a lot less than the investing in the SCAM the brokers sold to them .

So your argument might work in your sheltered world of Brokers but us car driving victims know your part of the biggest SCAM indutry of parsites that ever hit the shores of Ireland

Smeel the coffee the Car insurance has lit the fuse and the Irish peoples are fed up with Malta pirates and Irish governemnts with bungs ripping them off

You can fool some the people all the time some people some the time but you cant fool all the people all of the time

It looking to me that Leinster house time is up and time to find a new job the people are on the war path the Bungs are gonna dry up fast

You should look this it explains it all and destroys the D4 ding dongs crap in thier heads

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_Zqbg6QThg

• Registered Users Posts: 19,987 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

So you are essentially saying that every insurance company that have issued annual reports and accounts that show a loss are all lying?...

They probably are. http://www.irishtimes.com/business/car-insurance-sector-coy-about-profitability-1.340284

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

cnocbui wrote: »

An article from 15 years ago.

Before the consumer protection code.

Before compliance.

Before the economic collapse.

Before central bank audits.

Before Quinn and Setanta went bankrupt.

Before Solvency 2 requirements.

See where I'm going with this?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

I'm in the USA where driving standards are notoriously terrible.

The accident/mortality rate here is around 4 times the rate in europe as far as I know. Accidents all the time.

The drivers test in most states takes around thirty minutes, which includes the driving around the block with an "inspector". Its rare for people to fail. And kids can get a full unrestricted license at 16 years old. Driving standards are awful.

Plus take into account that medical expenses in the USA are through the roof. A night in hospital can be many thousands of dollars.

From google: Average cost of comprehensive Insurance in the city of Seattle: $1400 a year (e1200)

I'm a bit older but it costs me $600/yr for me old Porsche, which i drive every day to commute.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

greengone wrote: »
    Acountants can make 2+2 equal any number they want

lets asume that Setanta had average premuim of €300
    They had some €25000 premuims
    that makes €25000x3000 = €7,500,000

over 7 years that 7.5M x 7= 52,000,000

assuming running costs and payout for small claims of 50% that leaves €25,000,000 sent to Malta .Then when the big claims came in after 7 years which last i saw were more than 35 million they went into a zombie state .
    Now the rest of the peoples of Ireland will pick up this tab in increased levies and the PJ are gone to warmer climes with the loot

Clear as day to me good scam if you can have some of that action

However accountants will make any number they want and keep the zombie banks of Ireland going when they were bust from the day they opened thier doors way back in the time of formation of banks and thier banking scam

Insurance works under the banks system which is bust so the blind lead the blind and the system stagers along robbing the peoples of Ireland

Yeah stop the fires of scam exposed how you want but even the INDO and the head of the Irish legal system says irish car insurance is all a scam to rape us stupid .

I worked many years ago in Brokers and decided after two years the entire Assurance and Insurance industry was the biggest scam I ever saw and I left it in mid 80s

ever since he results of brokers has been ruination for many people I know who invested in that system . Those who agreed with me and did not invest with tbrokers of shares life assurances and other derivitives either made more money or lost a lot less than the investing in the SCAM the brokers sold to them .

So your argument might work in your sheltered world of Brokers but us car driving victims know your part of the biggest SCAM indutry of parsites that ever hit the shores of Ireland

Smeel the coffee the Car insurance has lit the fuse and the Irish peoples are fed up with Malta pirates and Irish governemnts with bungs ripping them off

You can fool some the people all the time some people some the time but you cant fool all the people all of the time

It looking to me that Leinster house time is up and time to find a new job the people are on the war path the Bungs are gonna dry up fast

You should look this it explains it all and destroys the D4 ding dongs crap in thier heads

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_Zqbg6QThg
    Is there an actual argument hidden somewhere inside this paranoid diatribe?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭shietpilot

Bettystown beach cruise hosted today by Shane Byrne & Co today, "strictly no messing" turned into 2 Subarus, 1 BMW and 1 MX5 doing rings on the beach. I can't see these lads behaving during the insurance protest :P

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Kiangriffin

shietpilot wrote: »
    Bettystown beach cruise hosted today by Shane Byrne & Co today, "strictly no messing" turned into 2 Subarus, 1 BMW and 1 MX5 doing rings on the beach. I can't see these lads behaving during the insurance protest :P

Don't worry, I'm making sure the guards are aware of the "high risk" participants.

Don't worry, I'm making sure the guards are aware of the "high risk" participants.

The Garda are no use in this case though. If there's any messing it will be already too late when the Gardai come in to intervene. IMO, this whole demonstration should be happening with stock non-modified cars.

It is the low risk drivers in stock cars that are getting screwed with high insurance costs and not the guys with modified cars with the only thought in their heads being when can they do some rings.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭robarmstrong

Every time that pleb breathes, humanity as a whole suffers a little. He and any of his moronic followers should steer well clear of this demonstration, personally if I were you I'd message him and politely ask him not to tag along, seriously he'll ruin any positive image you're aiming for.

It'd be a waste to see you all be made fools out of.

The Garda are no use in this case though. If there's any messing it will be already too late when the Gardai come in to intervene. IMO, this whole demonstration should be happening with stock non-modified cars.

It is the low risk drivers in stock cars that are getting screwed with high insurance costs and not the guys with modified cars with the only thought in their heads being when can they do some rings.

The Guards will be there at the scene, it's not a case of call them if something happens. They will be monitoring the entire thing. Also, please don't paint all of us with modified cars as poor drivers. The vast majority of fraud claims and accidents are caused by stock cars. Also, the absolute majority here will be in standard cars.

• Advertisement

Every time that pleb breathes, humanity as a whole suffers a little. He and any of his moronic followers should steer well clear of this demonstration, personally if I were you I'd message him and politely ask him not to tag along, seriously he'll ruin any positive image you're aiming for.

It'd be a waste to see you all be made fools out of.

Ordinarily I would but he's actually been very decent and helpful working with us on this. I won't judge any person until I've met them and it's in their own interest to look good for this one. We'll be giving them no room for anything either way. We have plenty people to keep any messers in check.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,692 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Ordinarily I would but he's actually been very decent and helpful working with us on this. I won't judge any person until I've met them and it's in their own interest to look good for this one. We'll be giving them no room for anything either way. We have plenty people to keep any messers in check.

If they decide to drive like divots there's very little if anything you can do about it.

Also, please don't paint all of us with modified cars as poor drivers.

Here, nobody is tarring anyone with any brush. I'm a big fan of modified cars but facts are facts, modified car drivers are higher risk drivers. I'm not saying they are poor drivers. However you don't want a bunch of lads with modified cars driving around with choons on full volume blasting away, it's the wrong sort of image.

I'm hoping it will turn out great and that the number of well-behaved drivers massively outweighs the bad ones but going by the Dublin Meets trend I wouldn't be surprised if it all went to sh*te.

Here, nobody is tarring anyone with any brush. I'm a big fan of modified cars but facts are facts, modified car drivers are higher risk drivers. I'm not saying they are poor drivers. However you don't want a bunch of lads with modified cars driving around with choons on full volume blasting away, it's the wrong sort of image.

I'm hoping it will turn out great and that the number of well-behaved drivers massively outweighs the bad ones but going by the Dublin Meets trend I wouldn't be surprised if it all went to sh*te.

Ah i know the Dublin meets craic doesn't help the image at all. But look, if fellas are going to be idiots when they have a chance to do some good, then there's not much we can do. I can't exclude people from this unfortunately, just have to hope for the best. I've done my bit by giving people a platform to show their anger in a respectful way, it's up to those in attendance in July to back me up.

If they don't, well that'll be a shame, but I'm just hoping for the best. I'll rest easy knowing I've done the best I can to better our lot a bit :)

Ah i know the Dublin meets craic doesn't help the image at all. But look, if fellas are going to be idiots when they have a chance to do some good, then there's not much we can do. I can't exclude people from this unfortunately, just have to hope for the best. I've done my bit by giving people a platform to show their anger in a respectful way, it's up to those in attendance in July to back me up.

If they don't, well that'll be a shame, but I'm just hoping for the best. I'll rest easy knowing I've done the best I can to better our lot a bit :)

In fairness you've done a very good job so far! The Facebook group is blowing up with people saying they will come. Hopefully everyone does end up going there in the end and it will be a good turnout. I might drop down and see what the craic is anyway. Hopefully all goes well :p

In fairness you've done a very good job so far! The Facebook group is blowing up with people saying they will come. Hopefully everyone does end up going there in the end and it will be a good turnout. I might drop down and see what the craic is anyway. Hopefully all goes well :p

Here's hoping, it's too far gone to stop it now anyway! lol

• Registered Users Posts: 22,257 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Is the Carlow TD going to be there? She's all over Facebook saying she wants the Euro to look into the Irish insurance industry

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭DakarVert

That Dublin meets lad is involved?

I'll bring on the E39 and we go drag racing in an industrial estate. (I'll slow down at the end though, Yanoo Incase a car comes round the corner)

That gob****e is hated and I guarantee if he's there, Someone will do the bollox.

All it takes is one incident or messing and forget about it, The insurance company's will just laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,431 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Also having a load of cars where there will be a fair few undeclared mods protesting about insurance prices will be farcical.
    Fair play for doing something, but this is not the right message to be sending.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34 greengone

Autosport wrote: »
    Is the Carlow TD going to be there? She's all over Facebook saying she wants the Euro to look into the Irish insurance industry

Talk is cheap so one TD jumps on the bandwagon and claims whatever and next week forgets it

Next weeks issue the TD´s jumps on is drinking in public or social welfare claims thats what TD´s do ride the hot topic until a new one arrives.

Europe wont do squat about the Irish motorist getting raped on Insurance.

The EU didnt stop the Irish government raping the Irish motorists over VRT on top of basic costs of cars so Irish pay often more than 30% more for new cars .
    Neither did the EU help the Danish or Portugese motorists whos governments also rape them with high VRT tax

Until the Irish people wake up the TD´s mantra is " I am alright Jack how about you " and the people will always get the shaft without lube becuase they dont know how to command thier civil servants the TD

Many think the only way you can get a TD to know your mad is to protest outside thier office and homes thier locals thier resterants wherever there is a TD skulking and do it every day possible until they have to do something about it .

That doesnt work the TDs laugh at that .

Protest is acceptance of the done deed and soon blow over when they run of steam or sponduliks to complain anymore and take the shafting without the lube

The only thing that TD´s pay attension to is hand written letters .
    All civil servant fear is the hand written letter the rest protests are to be ignored .

Each letter the TD gets he/she estimates represents several hundred other people as the rest of the people are too lazy to write

The TD´S are like the bull fighter in the ring they run circles around the petrol heads who do protests and laugh all the way to the bank .:pac:

However if a TD got 1000 letters about car insurance hike issues that would mean for him7her close to 50,000 people were angry and he7she would move that to top of his/her pile of most urget issues to solve ASAP.

Think of the hand written letter as the frag grenade up the TD rear end

Protests outside his gaff or his local thats par for the course the TD can ignore that as next weeks protest about nursery care or social welfare claims will do that stunt the next week and it water off a ducks back for the TD

Also you need to have some message and solution what do we motorists want
    We wannna this this and this and no paper over the cracks solutions the TD`s do

For example what do we motorists want

Do we free insurance
    Do we want insurance in the fuel per liter
    Do we want flat rate insurance

Do we want insurarce from a government body and remove the car insurance industry from the equation partialy or totaly

or do we just wanna shout and roar do doughnuts and then bend over and take the shafting without lube :eek:

Until there is precise logical demands the the TD`s will take us morists for another ride so bend over :D

Me I would opt for demand per car flat rate €150 euro flat rate third party for injuries and death insurance from a government body such as injuries board.

Then every body could take this policy put for €150 from post office or other government places like l car tax office
    Then the money goes to Injuries board directly .
    The insurance disk would be same put ont he window .Partail year insurance would be easily possible such as weekly insurance with some admin costs but would suit those on low incomes.
    Then those who want more insurance theft fire whatever could get seperate policy from Insurance companies or fromanother government bodyset up to supply that if Insurance were unable to supply that service

The government also could allow insurance companies collect the €150 included in every policy if they want .
    Then at the end of the quater year or year the Insurance industry could forward the €150 to Injuries board .

If a new Setanta came to town and tried a SCAM they would only get away with fraction of the cash and the result would not be seven years of loot collected and leaving 35 million plus claims unpaid for MIBI to collect .

Yes the damage to property could risk not to be paid but injuries and death payouts would be basicaly insured

Also it might be possible to remove or reduce the parsites like MIBI from the equation with some tweaking of the system

For me until the Car insurance protesters find some people with Brians to have real workable solutions to the problem then its bend over time no lube time yet again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,961 ✭✭✭dodzy

I was going to pass it over as a TL;DR but I said what the hell.

All I took from the post was that you are fixated on being bent over and lube/no lube.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

dodzy wrote: »
    I was going to pass it over as a TL;DR but I said what the hell.

All I took from the post was that you are fixated on being bent over and lube/no lube.

His consistent use of rape analogy is pretty disturbing.

But the fact that he thinks the Setanta collapse only left a €35m hole and that the MIBI (a non profit, funded by the insurance industry body) is parasitic tells you all you need to know about him.

Crackpot.

Well I don't really see this as a demonstration against insurance companies themselves. It's more like a demonstration against the government in the hopes that they fix up the situation with false insurance claims and actually give insurance companies a breathing chance to survive without having to write out €20k cheques to every John and Mary involved in a fender bender.

Well I don't really see this as a demonstration against insurance companies themselves. It's more like a demonstration against the government in the hopes that they fix up the situation with false insurance claims and actually give insurance companies a breathing chance to survive without having to write out €20k cheques to every John and Mary involved in a fender bender.

That's exactly it shietpilot! Insurance companies are businesses after all and need to make a profit.

Also lads, re Shane Byrne. There's no way I can stop a person tagging along. So by involving him then we'll be able to keep a count of where he is and direct him through a route with plenty garda coverage. Making the best of a bad situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭millington

I would rather pay more for insurance than have Shane Byrne and his army of idiots represent me to anyone.

**** that. Great oppurtunity for insurance companies to bite back, pull over him and his clowns, show how their cars are modified and undeclared to insurance, engine conversions not declared etc. etc.

He genuinely lives in dreamland and does more harm than good.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,431 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

That's exactly it shietpilot! Insurance companies are businesses after all and need to make a profit.

Also lads, re Shane Byrne. There's no way I can stop a person tagging along. So by involving him then we'll be able to keep a count of where he is and direct him through a route with plenty garda coverage. Making the best of a bad situation.

You could ask him not to come and distance yourself from him.

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭DakarVert

greengone wrote: »
    Talk is cheap so one TD jumps on the bandwagon and claims whatever and next week forgets it

Next weeks issue the TD´s jumps on is drinking in public or social welfare claims thats what TD´s do ride the hot topic until a new one arrives.

Europe wont do squat about the Irish motorist getting raped on Insurance.

The EU didnt stop the Irish government raping the Irish motorists over VRT on top of basic costs of cars so Irish pay often more than 30% more for new cars .
    Neither did the EU help the Danish or Portugese motorists whos governments also rape them with high VRT tax

Until the Irish people wake up the TD´s mantra is " I am alright Jack how about you " and the people will always get the shaft without lube becuase they dont know how to command thier civil servants the TD

Many think the only way you can get a TD to know your mad is to protest outside thier office and homes thier locals thier resterants wherever there is a TD skulking and do it every day possible until they have to do something about it .

That doesnt work the TDs laugh at that .

Protest is acceptance of the done deed and soon blow over when they run of steam or sponduliks to complain anymore and take the shafting without the lube

The only thing that TD´s pay attension to is hand written letters .
    All civil servant fear is the hand written letter the rest protests are to be ignored .

Each letter the TD gets he/she estimates represents several hundred other people as the rest of the people are too lazy to write

The TD´S are like the bull fighter in the ring they run circles around the petrol heads who do protests and laugh all the way to the bank .:pac:

However if a TD got 1000 letters about car insurance hike issues that would mean for him7her close to 50,000 people were angry and he7she would move that to top of his/her pile of most urget issues to solve ASAP.

Think of the hand written letter as the frag grenade up the TD rear end

Protests outside his gaff or his local thats par for the course the TD can ignore that as next weeks protest about nursery care or social welfare claims will do that stunt the next week and it water off a ducks back for the TD

Also you need to have some message and solution what do we motorists want
    We wannna this this and this and no paper over the cracks solutions the TD`s do

For example what do we motorists want

Do we free insurance
    Do we want insurance in the fuel per liter
    Do we want flat rate insurance

Do we want insurarce from a government body and remove the car insurance industry from the equation partialy or totaly

or do we just wanna shout and roar do doughnuts and then bend over and take the shafting without lube :eek:

Until there is precise logical demands the the TD`s will take us morists for another ride so bend over :D

Me I would opt for demand per car flat rate €150 euro flat rate third party for injuries and death insurance from a government body such as injuries board.

Then every body could take this policy put for €150 from post office or other government places like l car tax office
    Then the money goes to Injuries board directly .
    The insurance disk would be same put ont he window .Partail year insurance would be easily possible such as weekly insurance with some admin costs but would suit those on low incomes.
    Then those who want more insurance theft fire whatever could get seperate policy from Insurance companies or fromanother government bodyset up to supply that if Insurance were unable to supply that service

The government also could allow insurance companies collect the €150 included in every policy if they want .
    Then at the end of the quater year or year the Insurance industry could forward the €150 to Injuries board .

If a new Setanta came to town and tried a SCAM they would only get away with fraction of the cash and the result would not be seven years of loot collected and leaving 35 million plus claims unpaid for MIBI to collect .

Yes the damage to property could risk not to be paid but injuries and death payouts would be basicaly insured

Also it might be possible to remove or reduce the parsites like MIBI from the equation with some tweaking of the system

For me until the Car insurance protesters find some people with Brians to have real workable solutions to the problem then its bend over time no lube time yet again

I don't get this?

"Me I would opt for demand per car flat rate €150 euro flat rate third party for injuries and death insurance from a government body such as injuries board"

Is this an additional €150 per policy or the complete policy costing €150?

It the latter, What happens when someone hits my car? Do I have to cover the cost myself?

The biggest problem regards insurance is fraudulent claims, Bitta whiplash or a sore back is guaranteed €xxxx and is never questioned.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭irish bloke

+1 for everyone demonstrating.

Regardless of how, where & when you do it, at least you are doing something.
    It’s very easy & dare I say it Irish to sit back in our armchairs, do nothing and critique it.

Many disagreed with some of the water protests methods too, and look where they got.
    Good luck & I hope it’s the start of something positive..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

+1 for everyone demonstrating.

Regardless of how, where & when you do it, at least you are doing something.
    It’s very easy & dare I say it Irish to sit back in our armchairs, do nothing and critique it.

Many disagreed with some of the water protests methods too, and look where they got.

What exactly did water protesters achieve? :confused: Its been delayed for a few years, but its still there. Politically its just a football, with anyone wishing to get a vote denouncing it, obviously appealing to the masses that don't understand basic economics. They didn't magically recover the immense sunk costs and a few of them, rightly or wrongly, are tying up the courts at the tax payers expense for sitting around a politicians car. To be clear, I don't agree with the way Irish Water was handled, but to say the protests actually achieved anything is dubious at best.

I genuinely hope this protest, should it go ahead, is nothing like the Irish Water protests.

A far more productive measure would be for someone to form a committee and door step the insurance companies. Get the facts, audit them with some people of intelligence / experience and present them back to the motoring public in clear terms, for better of worse. People are far more receptive of the answer to a 'Why' question as opposed to a flat line 'Because we say so' Go a step further, form a club and go in on a group buy for insurance. This avenue is possible and I've seen it achieve drastic reductions in premiums.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭irish bloke

ironclaw wrote: »
    What exactly did water protesters achieve? :confused: Its been delayed for a few years, but its still there. Politically its just a football, with anyone wishing to get a vote denouncing it, obviously appealing to the masses that don't understand basic economics. They didn't magically recover the immense sunk costs and a few of them, rightly or wrongly, are tying up the courts at the tax payers expense for sitting around a politicians car. To be clear, I don't agree with the way Irish Water was handled, but to say the protests actually achieved anything is dubious at best.

I genuinely hope this protest, should it go ahead, is nothing like the Irish Water protests.

A far more productive measure would be for someone to form a committee and door step the insurance companies. Get the facts, audit them with some people of intelligence / experience and present them back to the motoring public in clear terms, for better of worse. People are far more receptive of the answer to a 'Why' question as opposed to a flat line 'Because we say so' Go a step further, form a club and go in on a group buy for insurance. This avenue is possible and I've seen it achieve drastic reductions in premiums.

Not interested in debating a political issue on the Motors forum, but the point I am trying to make is if we all just sit behind our keyboards and do nothing but type opinions all day, nothing will ever get done…

Advertisement