Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

National demonstration against the rising cost of insurance

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭alta stare

shietpilot wrote: »
    I saw Shane Byrne organised a little meetup in Ballymount last night. Some serious handbrake turns...

Im guessing you have a serious dislike for him :D does he even drive a car worthy of showing off?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭tipptom

It would be interesting to know what sort of profits these insurance company's are making from car insurance in Ireland?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭shietpilot

alta stare wrote: »
    shietpilot wrote: »
    I saw Shane Byrne organised a little meetup in Ballymount last night. Some serious handbrake turns...

Im guessing you have a serious dislike for him :D does he even drive a car worthy of showing off?

Why would I not dislike him when he went to the media and made a show of himself and allowed the media to tar every single car enthusiast with the same boyracer brush? That lad should not be organising a cruise for a protest against insurance when all his wannabe racer gang spend nights doing illegal drag races, burnouts and handbrake turns.

Absolute tool he is to be honest, on RTE thinking his Ballymount meets are perfectly safe and saying things like "see the way that lad slowed down before the turn there, just in case some random person driving on the road doesn't get hit".

He drives an Altezza like the rest of the cone kings...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34 greengone

tipptom wrote: »
    It would be interesting to know what sort of profits these insurance company's are making from car insurance in Ireland?

Not so easy to do to calculate the profits as it often takes 7 years for the big claims to work thier way through the system

That means the scam artists can set up shop sell low and do runner to Malta after 6 to 7 years with the loot leaving the mess for the hapless Irish car owners to pay in increased levies .

Presently the South Irish car Insurance industry gives 10% of the loot they take from us in premuims to the South Irish governement to finance the made guys in MIBI who pay out from the uninsured cars

The payments for the Injuries in Ireland if calculated per car in south Ireland is about €125 to €150 per south irish car per year to cover all injuries and death claims .

The insentive is for the Car insurance industry to make this figure €150 for all premuims for all cars to be 10% tending to mean all third party insurance will tend to to €1500
    Then that will be the norm soon for basic third party insurance

Thats why the car insurance premuims are going orbital the Insurance industry dont want to carry any of the 10% they fork out against thier profits calculations .

The car insurance premuims would drop overnight if the government took a flat fee of €150 euros from each car in ROI to cover third party injury and death claims and they could still pay out via the normal injuries board

Its not so very fair big cars would pay the same as small cars.
    Low milage car would pay the same as high milage cars .
    There would be no real way to make no claims bonus as it would be insurance to the car rather than to to driver.
    But would be a soltuion to this profits bonaza the system created allow all Irish car owners a once a year annual fee of €150 to cover all injuries and death from car accidents.

That is a car Insuarnce system many countries in the third world still use to this day and was popular in the history

The car insurance could do the rest comprhensive and damage to property and because it was not compulsary the premuims would rapidly fall

However the chances the leinster house Government would do that are close to non and @#?% ALL

• Registered Users Posts: 73,429 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Would it be worthwhile getting in touch with a few classic car groups and the likes? A few old yokes hovering around might balance out the scummer element, and seeing an odd array of cars (vintage stuff) will attract positive attention, no?

Also, could be worth hiring the A-Team.

Or at least, getting their van. Or a Starsky and Hutch car, or a Stone Cold pick-up truck, etc. to lead in the route, to draw people's attention..?

As it is.. it might not look like a protest, but instead just look like.. you know.. traffic..
    i think the classic car guys with classic policies will quite rightly keep their heads down and not rock the boat

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

greengone wrote: »
    Not so easy to do to calculate the profits as it often takes 7 years for the big claims to work thier way through the system

That means the scam artists can set up shop sell low and do runner to Malta after 6 to 7 years with the loot leaving the mess for the hapless Irish car owners to pay in increased levies .

Presently the South Irish car Insurance industry gives 10% of the loot they take from us in premuims to the South Irish governement to finance the made guys in MIBI who pay out from the uninsured cars

The payments for the Injuries in Ireland if calculated per car in south Ireland is about €125 to €150 per south irish car per year to cover all injuries and death claims .

The insentive is for the Car insurance industry to make this figure €150 for all premuims for all cars to be 10% tending to mean all third party insurance will tend to to €1500
    Then that will be the norm soon for basic third party insurance

Thats why the car insurance premuims are going orbital the Insurance industry dont want to carry any of the 10% they fork out against thier profits calculations .

The car insurance premuims would drop overnight if the government took a flat fee of €150 euros from each car in ROI to cover third party injury and death claims and they could still pay out via the normal injuries board

Its not so very fair big cars would pay the same as small cars.
    Low milage car would pay the same as high milage cars .
    There would be no real way to make no claims bonus as it would be insurance to the car rather than to to driver.
    But would be a soltuion to this profits bonaza the system created allow all Irish car owners a once a year annual fee of €150 to cover all injuries and death from car accidents.

That is a car Insuarnce system many countries in the third world still use to this day and was popular in the history

The car insurance could do the rest comprhensive and damage to property and because it was not compulsary the premuims would rapidly fall

However the chances the leinster house Government would do that are close to non and @#?% ALL

Where are you getting the figures from?

What about claims that are settled directly with insurers?

What about non motor claims - public liability, employers liability etc?

All of those claims have to be paid too.

There is not a separate pot for motor and non motor claims.

Why did Setanta go bankrupt?

Why did Quinn Direct go bankrupt?

Why did FBD have to get an €80,000,000 investment from across the Atlantic?

Why did 123.ie have to get over €200,000,000 from RSA to plug the hole in their claims reserves?

If insurance is such a garaunteed cash cow why aren't other insurers tripping over themselves to set up shop in Ireland?

colm_mcm wrote: »
    i think the classic car guys with classic policies will quite rightly keep their heads down and not rock the boat

Exactly, Campions for example have a scheme where people can get classic / vintage insurance for less than €300 in many cases.

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭ROVER

tipptom wrote: »

In today's Indo http://www.independent.ie/news/allianz-hikes-premiums-by-52pc-as-it-records-losses-34707493.html

ROVER wrote: »

That can't be right, they must be lying.

Sure motor insurance is like the goose that lays the golden egg.

Its all big profits, caviar and yachts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Special Circumstances

Lol, banned old cars and found that a bigger proportion of their portfolio was inclined to claim.
    Absolutely fxcking stunned hahaha.
    Will they apply better criteria next year? Will they fvck, double down on the stupidity - 10yr age limit next year.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,635 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

Lol, banned old cars and found that a bigger proportion of their portfolio was inclined to claim.
    Absolutely fxcking stunned hahaha.
    Will they apply better criteria next year? Will they fvck, double down on the stupidity - 10yr age limit next year.

I dont know why you would find that funny. Insurance companies cannot tackle the real issues (stupidly high payouts, i.e. ten times what they need to be, you get €20k here, you'll get €2k in Germany for the same injury, as in a bit of a sore neck), all they can do is move the deckchairs on the Titanic, i.e. age limits for cars and insane premiums for young drivers, we're right back where we were in the 90's, car insurance was completely insane back then too. Back then insurance companies tried to tackle the issue, fighting claims and setting up a confidential hotline, getting the injuries board set up as well as running ads about Joe's brass neck and to shop the bastard for over claiming. The industry has now rightly said "you know, fcuk it. We'll just pay out and hike premiums until something is done about this". Of course Irish politics is run by laziness, ineptitude, greed and corruption, so nothing was done. Maybe politicians will be forced to do something once premiums hit an average of a thousand Euro, maybe then those lazy, greedy, stupid bastards might, just might get off their fat useless arses and finally do something. But I'm not hopeful. Why tackle a crisis when you can wait until its a catastrophe? That and " sorry, not my job" should be the motto of any Irish government.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,253 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

It was a topic on the news tonight and the CEO of insurance Ireland was talking and he just said that they (insurance companies) have being saying for years that something has to be done about insurance premiums. I don't think it was given enough coverage

• Registered Users Posts: 15,298 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

These god awful personal injury claims are not helping either. The amount some pay out is criminal in itself.

I dont know why you would find that funny. Insurance companies cannot tackle the real issues (stupidly high payouts, i.e. ten times what they need to be, you get €20k here, you'll get €2k in Germany for the same injury, as in a bit of a sore neck), all they can do is move the deckchairs on the Titanic, i.e. age limits for cars and insane premiums for young drivers, we're right back where we were in the 90's, car insurance was completely insane back then too. Back then insurance companies tried to tackle the issue, fighting claims and setting up a confidential hotline, getting the injuries board set up as well as running ads about Joe's brass neck and to shop the bastard for over claiming. The industry has now rightly said "you know, fcuk it. We'll just pay out and hike premiums until something is done about this". Of course Irish politics is run by laziness, ineptitude, greed and corruption, so nothing was done. Maybe politicians will be forced to do something once premiums hit an average of a thousand Euro, maybe then those lazy, greedy, stupid bastards might, just might get off their fat useless arses and finally do something. But I'm not hopeful. Why tackle a crisis when you can wait until its a catastrophe? That and " sorry, not my job" should be the motto of any Irish government.

I find it absolutely hilarious.

Have they all lost money? In that case they should all just bail out and properly force the issue. Abandon ship. Law of the jungle on iris roads until the government fix things.

Insurers trying to force the government hand by telling them "look we're going to keep raising the cost of a legally required service en masse until you help us out"?? LOL. .. we're dealing with people who think irish water was well implemented and good value, it'll be a long long time before they blink and think the people are being ridden a little too roughly.

If the insurers haven't all lost money... why did Allianz lose money? Is it perhaps some giant conspiracy that all the scammers of the country decided to buy 13yr old cars and get insured with Allianz just to mess with them?

Or does the fact that they saw a 25% decrease in the number of "no payout" policies suggest that they have actually sent decent customers to the competition with their policies. Aye, there's the LOL.

There's no greater lol than an insurer hoist by their own petard.

Vicxas wrote: »
    These god awful personal injury claims are not helping either. The amount some pay out is criminal in itself.
    The insurers seem to be big fans of black boxes for cars. "Only those with something to hide will fear them and object to them".

The logical conclusion would be that we should all wear our own array of telemetry sensors to verify whereabouts, impacts, accelerations, "statistically risky behaviour" preceding incidents.

Discount on access to a premises or the products if you have an approved telemetry device. A tamper proof collar with the insurers logo on it perhaps.

;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Kiangriffin

Just need to point out, the vast majority attending this are standard cars. less than a quarter would be the "boy racer" sort. There's an awful lot of 30+ YO drivers coming.

Just need to point out, the vast majority attending this are standard cars. less than a quarter would be the "boy racer" sort. There's an awful lot of 30+ YO drivers coming.

Well I hope its a success anyway mate, things do need to change and I have a genuine fear that it will take one of the big players exiting the market before that will happen.

The problem with a public event like this is that anyone can go.

Less than a quarter is still a substantial number of "boy racer" types.

All it takes is one jackass to step out of line that's what the press reports will run with.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Not sure was I missed or ignored but I'll try again...
    kbannon wrote: »
    What exactly are your demands?
    Have you any suggestions on what should be done to meet these demands?
    Have you a timeline of when you want your demands made?
    Have you anyone "noteworthy" to assist your cause or will it simply be reported as some anonymous car enthusiasts causing trouble?
    What media outlets have been notified?
    Who will be speaking at this event?
    Assuming you get the stage, how will your protesters gather in front of it - will they be sitting in their cars or will they have left to find a parking spot?

Well I hope its a success anyway mate, things do need to change and I have a genuine fear that it will take one of the big players exiting the market before that will happen.

The problem with a public event like this is that anyone can go.

Less than a quarter is still a substantial number of "boy racer" types.

All it takes is one jackass to step out of line that's what the press reports will run with.

That's the risk we take unfortunately. Hoping the Guards will help us keep them under control though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34 greengone

Where are you getting the figures from?

What about claims that are settled directly with insurers?

What about non motor claims - public liability, employers liability etc?

All of those claims have to be paid too.

There is not a separate pot for motor and non motor claims.

Why did Setanta go bankrupt?

Why did Quinn Direct go bankrupt?

Why did FBD have to get an €80,000,000 investment from across the Atlantic?

Why did 123.ie have to get over €200,000,000 from RSA to plug the hole in their claims reserves?

If insurance is such a garaunteed cash cow why aren't other insurers tripping over themselves to set up shop in Ireland?

I just got good memeory from many forums that cover these subjects

If you trawl the Boards you will find many links to how much the MIBI pays out how much injury boards pays out minus the car accident injuries etc

You will find in Boards the total amount the Car insurance industry charges

My last computer with all the links was stolen so I work from memeory banks in the noggin for now

Then you take these numbers devide them out multiply them out whatever to expose the averages for premuims something which is something like less than €600 per year and so forth to arrive at the numbers we irish motorist care about

Basically We Irish average joe pays €600 per year for car insurance .
    On average we drive 107 years before we have a crash claim event or 0.7 % of motorists will have a crash event in each year .
    Those crash event numbers are in line with the rest of the western world so no spike in crash events.
    Tables of the payouts show average crash event for injuries are some less than 23k much in line with western world average so no spike in payouts there

Setanta was simple scam .They took the average €500 to €600 for some seven years and sent the loot to Malta .Then when the big claims arrived after 7 years they flew the coop in thier ( PJ) Private jet .
    So all the big claims were left behind and the government had to sort it
    .So as always they devided the claims amoung thier freinds the Car insurance industry and said increase the levy which covers the PMPA Quinn and other historical messes that needed to be covered up .
    Also thier last message from the last Leister House was make profits to pay our bungs even if you have to rape the Irish car motorists with shafts with no lube

Its all there the numbers expose the massive fraud is you bother to look .
    The injuries board does devide the sectors and Motor insuirance is 75% of the pot and the Indo linkl before also states that
    I dont have time to be your personal secatary
    I am just another irish joe soap motorist suffering massive increased car insurance shafting and there was no lube .
    Find faults with my numbers go on then come back it wrong here here and here but extroidanarly the indo backed me up in most of my numbers a few days later .

me I knew a little something about insurance before but after this raping event looked into the whole subject and it worse than a can of worms it is fraud Bungs and the system out to screw little old muggins paddy

They got us for €9000 euros for each irish person with the banking crisis SCAM while the average person in Europe only paid less than €300 per person for that crisis , but muggins Irish bent over and took the shaft with no lube

EU Eurocrat criminals saw us for suckers and came to rape us every which way from international Insurance to any scam you can think so I fight back best I can

Maybe the indo saw boards and saw the scam exposed in your face and finaly wrote it up while the government wasnt in power

• Advertisement

Not sure was I missed or ignored but I'll try again...

Sorry bud I missed that (new to boards, I'd say I've missed a lot more besides).

What exactly are your demands? - We want government intervention into the insurance costs. Primarily by making it easier for insurance companies to tackle fraudulent claims and by reducing the cost of payouts. We also want a thorough investigation into whether or not these are really the causes of the price hike or if there is some form of price fixing going on.

Have you any suggestions on what should be done to meet these demands? A review of the judicial system in relation to insurance fraud would be a good start

Have you a timeline of when you want your demands made? No

Have you anyone "noteworthy" to assist your cause or will it simply be reported as some anonymous car enthusiasts causing trouble? Various TD's are backing us, most in opposition. Primarily SF (Martin Ferris at the forefront) Numerous Councillors have also been in touch, whether they will give public backing is yet to be seen.

What media outlets have been notified? This was covered on the front page of the sun, joe.ie, the sunday world, the indo, theliberal.ie, bignewsnetwork.com, 4FM, Q102, 98FM, 96FM. I'll be on KFM and C103 Radio on Monday. TV3 have been notified as have RTÉ and RnaG are covering it on Monday morning, though without a live interview.

Who will be speaking at this event? We are not sure if speakers can be arranged as Gardai have said we could be prosecuted if we stop the cars and hold up traffic, so likely to be a slow, rolling demonstration with a follow up arranged in a location to host speakers. I'll be consulting further with the Gardai though to see if we can come to some arrangement.

Assuming you get the stage, how will your protesters gather in front of it - will they be sitting in their cars or will they have left to find a parking spot? See above re stopping traffic.

Hope that covers it!

Forgot to ad, I'll be interviewed for Irish TV on Sky too.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,932 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

The issue is the cost and frequency of claims. High premiums are a result of these. No insurer is cleaning up financially.

Slashing court awards and legal fees is the only way forward.

Blocking any road is stupid.

The Insurance industry in Ireland was cleaning up and are very deft at making it appear their profits are low. I can think of no reason to think they are not still highly profitable.
    Car insurance sector coy about profitability

Meanwhile, the IIF has gone on the offensive, cherry picking from its own report to find facts and figures supporting its position, while at the same time skimming over some rather less useful findings.

One such figure is to be found on Page 32 of the Tillinghast report, which shows that since 1983 motor insurers operating in the Irish market have made after-tax profits totalling £342 million. This is more than 11 times the after-tax profits made by the UK motor insurance industry in the same period.

Similarly, the Irish industry as a whole lost money in only three years between 1983 and 1999, while its counterpart in the UK has lost money on eight occasions.

The report also confirms some of the most worrying trends in the board's interim report. These include the finding that some sections of the market are paying well over the odds for insurance, amongst them men and women aged between 17 and 25.
    http://www.irishtimes.com/business/car-insurance-sector-coy-about-profitability-1.340284

I do agree with you about awards. Do what they did in Australia - a schedule of injuries with fixed awards. Insurance in Australai costs a fraction of the rip-off it is here.

If you trawl the Boards you will find many links to how much the MIBI pays out how much injury boards pays out minus the car accident injuries etc

My last computer with all the links was stolen so I work from memeory banks in the noggin for now

Then you take these numbers devide them out multiply them out whatever to expose the averages for premuims something which is something like less than €600 per year and so forth to arrive at the numbers we irish motorist care about

On average we drive 107 years before we have a crash claim event or 0.7 % of motorists will have a crash event in each year .
    Those crash event numbers are in line with the rest of the western world so no spike in crash events.
    Tables of the payouts show average crash event for injuries are some less than 23k much in line with western world average so no spike in payouts there

Setanta was simple scam .They took the average €500 to €600 for some seven years and sent the loot to Malta .Then when the big claims arrived after 7 years they flew the coop in thier ( PJ) Private jet .
    .So as always they devided the claims amoung thier freinds the Car insurance industry and said increase the levy which covers the PMPA Quinn and other historical messes that needed to be covered up .
    Also thier last message from the last Leister House was make profits to pay our bungs even if you have to rape the Irish car motorists with shafts with no lube

The injuries board does devide the sectors and Motor insuirance is 75% of the pot and the Indo linkl before also states that
    I am just another irish joe soap motorist suffering massive increased car insurance shafting and there was no lube .
    Find faults with my numbers go on then come back it wrong here here and here but extroidanarly the indo backed me up in most of my numbers a few days later .

me I knew a little something about insurance before but after this raping event looked into the whole subject and it worse than a can of worms it is fraud Bungs and the system out to screw little old muggins paddy

They got us for €9000 euros for each irish person with the banking crisis SCAM while the average person in Europe only paid less than €300 per person for that crisis , but muggins Irish bent over and took the shaft with no lube

EU Eurocrat criminals saw us for suckers and came to rape us every which way from international Insurance to any scam you can think so I fight back best I can

Maybe the indo saw boards and saw the scam exposed in your face and finaly wrote it up while the government wasnt in power

None of the insurance cats ever address long posts like this. Their script directs them straight to "you don't understand". Then they're off again with "genuine cases should suffer so that the scammers are hit".

They could weed out the scammers a bit more but it's just cheaper/easier to hit everyone. Not like Joe Average is gonna chance it without insurance.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,560 ✭✭✭Charles Babbage

cnocbui wrote: »
    The Insurance industry in Ireland was cleaning up and are very deft at making it appear their profits are low. I can think of no reason to think they are not still highly profitable.

http://www.irishtimes.com/business/car-insurance-sector-coy-about-profitability-1.340284

Why not start an insurance company then and rake in the loot. If everyone got involved you could call it the Private Motorists Protection
    Association.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Why not start an insurance company then and rake in the loot. If everyone got involved you could call it the Private Motorists Protection
    Association.

It's like saying why don't you open a lidl like and sell a grocery and power tools since they are making lot of money...

It's not as simple as that, though.

The insurance market in Ireland is rotten, people are being robbed by their premiums and given no options when insuring second car.

I genuinely hate them, but have no choice but to pay the price.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

wonski wrote: »
    The insurance market in Ireland is rotten, people are being robbed by their premiums and given no options when insuring second car.
    So all those Irish people working for them must be some kind of traitors? :rolleyes:

It's much the same in the UK anyhow, just a bigger market.

:
    It's much the same in the UK anyhow, just a bigger market.

15year old car ban and very difficult to insure more than one car? No working database of insurance details for ANPR? No transparent insurance groupings for every model of car so you laugh in someone's headset when they claim a tdi family saloon is a weapon of mass destruction?

I had no idea things were falling apart for them. ;-) :-) they definitely should Brexit, they'll be running around in loincloths battering each other with sticks if they stay glued to EU any longer.

cnocbui wrote: »
    I do agree with you about awards. Do what they did in Australia - a schedule of injuries with fixed awards. Insurance in Australai costs a fraction of the rip-off it is here.

Maybe you know this. Or maybe someone else does. Maybe someone knows how the magical germafrenches work this.

You are hit from behind. Absolutely no suggestion of any fault on your side.

You have soft tissue injuries but you get paid a small amount of money. Like 600 i think was mentioned in other countries.

Like 6 doctor visits + medical report (approx 500 - 600 at a guess), plus MRI($$), plus 10 physio visits( say 500?). Eeek already in a bit of a hole here lads, but we've been told insurers need to make more money so suck it up.

Say that no account is given of your time taken up with the whole process. Say no account is given to the leisure activities or sleep lost out on due to pain. Say the only thing that matters is verifiable loss of earnings because what are we if not cogs in the machine and nothing more.

Now, despite being blameless, and already at a loss financially for treatment in Ireland, and in terms of time and enjoyment, you must then declare that you made a claim when you go for your own insurance.

Your ncb is safe, but you will still be charged extra for 3-5years because of making a claim.
    Say a 1k insurance policy, not at all uncommon next year. Plus 20% for 3 years.

Oh another 600yoyo in the red through no fault of your own.

Those magical 600euros don't be long disappearing in Ireland.

So I would say that the "600 euro only you're on your own after that" is as much a fairy story as the "soft tissue injuries don't exist" line. There are obviously other costs behind the scenes even in magical countries that we don't live or drive in.

Perhaps, shockingly, insurance companies in this fierce civilised countries aren't allowed to claw back any payouts by hitting the victims over 3-5years?

• Advertisement

So you are essentially saying that every insurance company that have issued annual reports and accounts that show a loss are all lying?

Where are you getting your prices from Setanta because I dealt with them for almost two years when I worked in a brokers and their average pricing would have been less than €400, nearer to €300 in many cases.

You are saying that people pay an average of €600 for their insurance in Ireland. People are currently up in arms about the prices they have to pay but you are saying that Setanta were charging the same prices when they were operating as people are paying now? That doesnt make alot of sense.

I dont expect you to be a secretary for me but you are making some pretty big statements so saying "I remember it from somewhere else" simply does not wash.

In relation to Setanta going under being a massive scam and that they took their private jet full off money back to Malta, again, how do you know this?

There has been absolutely nothing in the media to suggest that they didn't go bankrupt, are all the journalists, commentators and media outlets being paid off by Setanta? That's pretty worrying because its the only logical explanation for you being the only person that knows this.

What about the non motor claims, are they all lies too?

I could go on but there is little point. This is your fifth or sixth account you have had on Boards (at least) and you have posted the same rubbish with each and every one, I made the mistake on more than one occasion to try and engage with you but you are in my opinion undebateable. You have crackpot theories and you cannot reason nor argue with a crackpot.

Advertisement