Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Very Trivial Superpowers

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 541 ✭✭✭poa

I can always tell when someone is lying to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

Candie wrote: »
    The date thing is amazing!

It freaks people out when they tell me their birthday and I say "Oh, you were born on a Tuesday, weren't you...?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Olishi4

I used to have to catch a bus in a busy area everyday after work. I only had a short time to get to the bus before it would go.

I was very good at safely passing and dodging the slow walkers in front of me when running to get the bus. It was like a little obstacle course and I always caught the bus just in time.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

I always know what time it is correct to 5 minutes.

I can give you (roughly, if it isn't a perfect cube) the cube root of a six digit number. Although, that's just basic maths :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭CFlat

Peregrine wrote: »

If that's the case you should get your watch fixed, there's nothing worse then that.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,966 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

I can predict some past events.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭Fox_In_Socks

Peregrine wrote: »

That was mine. And to within 10 minutes for me.

Can we time share it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 781 ✭✭✭CINCLANTFLT

I am invisible when no one is looking... Honestly!

I am very observant to the point of being able to suss out your state of mind. I am always noticing.

I am incredibly intuitive. It's something I can't even explain without sounding nuts.

People talk to me. All of the time. On the train, in the check out queue, the bus stop, random places. They tell me little things about their life.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

I can slam shut a revolving door.

• Advertisement

Oh micro expressions!!

Yeah you ain't hiding those from me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭Fox_In_Socks

Oh micro expressions!!

Yeah you ain't hiding those from me.

;.

;.

I can seeeeee youuuuuu! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,242 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Oh I've been dying to brag about my superpower but there never seemed to be an opportunity. You know the nanoo nanoo sign, where you make a V sign with two fingers on each side, then the opposite one with the two middle fingers together and the outer ones spread, so you make two Vs?

(Stay with me)

Well I can do one with one hand, and the other with the other hand, then swap them over simultaneously.

I can also waggle my ears. What with that and being able to lift one eyebrow, I look very odd when I do all these together.

I am incredibly intuitive.

They tell me little things about their life.

Ok.

Ok.

Some kind of trick response?

Not at all

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭Shint0

I am very observant to the point of being able to suss out your state of mind. I am always noticing.

I am incredibly intuitive. It's something I can't even explain without sounding nuts.

People talk to me. All of the time. On the train, in the check out queue, the bus stop, random places. They tell me little things about their life.

But are you INFP or ENFP? That's the question

Not at all

Am I supposed to use my intuition to determine the purpose of your "ok"?
    Or what are you on about?

Shint0 wrote: »
    But are you INFP or ENFP? That's the question

I have done the Myers Briggs a few times bit I'm not sure how much stock I place in those kind of tests. Anyway each time I took it my result has been INFJ :)

• Advertisement

I have done the Myers Briggs a few times bit I'm not sure how much stock I place in those kind of tests. Anyway each time I took it my result has been INFJ :)
    J? Damn! I would have said P from your description.
    I straddle between INFP and INTP depending on what day I do it.

J? Damn! I would have said P from your description.
    I straddle between INFP and INTP depending on what day I do it.

Yep so would I :)

It is very interesting I think. Do you believe your results to be an accurate reflection of yourself?

Yep so would I :)

It is very interesting I think. Do you believe your results to be an accurate reflection of yourself?

Well the way I look at it is the input is the output. It's only categorising what you know already but I think it sums me up pretty accurately. It has a huge following or rather it had anyway in the past.

Well the way I look at it is the input is the output. It's only categorising what you know already but I think it sums me up pretty accurately. It has a huge following or rather it had anyway in the past.

That is true although I'm reluctant to believe too much in categorising individuals.
    In saying that my own type is very accurate. Not 100% but close enough.

More to learn.

More to learn.

Haven't we all tax :)

That is true although I'm reluctant to believe too much in categorising individuals.
    In saying that my own type is very accurate. Not 100% but close enough.
    It's the same with horoscopes and astrology. You can say that horoscopes are like Barnum's law, sucker born every minute but I am uncannily Aquarius. INFP AND Aquarius. What a fcukin combination. The quare ones :D

It's the same with horoscopes and astrology. You can say that horoscopes are like Barnum's law, sucker born every minute but I am uncannily Aquarius. INFP AND Aquarius. What a fcukin combination. The quare ones :D

Hey better to be quare than usual :D

Anyway, back to trivial superpowers, I never miss the bin when I throw an empty soda can from the armchair. I've NEVER missed the bin.

Drink that in for a second, it's impressive.

• Advertisement

Hey better to be quare than usual :D
    True dat

Advertisement