Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 36 Transfers.

Options
191011121315»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

siblers wrote: »
    Just did Lukaku to Aguero for a -4 :pac:

:/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Last minute transfer.. kun to Costa... better outscored him over the next few GWs

• Registered Users Posts: 39,538 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Went alli to lanzini in the end, despite temptation to bank it.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Neoulous

I ended up taking a 16 pts hit :eek:.

I had already done Mitrovic -> Defoe but news about Mig/Robles and Klopp & Pellegrini press conferences forced me into

Mignolet -> Mannone
    Sakho -> PVA
    Alli -> Townsend
    Coutinho -> Payet

3 Sunderland players and Aguero on the bench feels weird. I realised afterwards that I could have waited (and saved a -4) for Sakho -> PVA and tried the AOA with Aguero on the field. Hopefully he gets the expected 15 min cameo and does not go wild during it.

Positive thing is I'm up 5 DGW players for next GW. Hopefully they don't get injured/suspended/rested now. My rival only took a 4 pts hit. let's hope he doesn't field a full team now...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,839 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Mignolet -> De Gea
    Sakho -> PVA
    Alli -> Townsend

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Got drunk last night. Transferred PVA and Payet in for Gabriel and Coutinho.

Only got to check it now.

Mitrovic and Darmian on my bench. Please dont let them both start and ruin me

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Rikand wrote: »
    Got drunk last night. Transferred PVA and Payet in for Gabriel and Coutinho.

Only got to check it now.

Mitrovic and Darmian on my bench. Please dont let them both start and ruin me

You need to drink more:rolleyes: :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

SantryRed wrote: »
    Lads,

I've 40 points to make up in my money league.

I'm thinking of the mother of all punts.

Kane -> Deeney.

What do yas think...?

:D

Now for Kane to do nothing...

Absolutely. I would also captain him. He was on their (villa) books as a youth and as a Birmingham fan he will be flat out trying to score.

Also, Richards looks like he will miss the game. So a team in complete disarray and a second choice centre half equals a mauling.

Don't know how to double quite.

Santryred where are ya ? Did ya follow me on captain Deeney ?

Edit - ha. Genuinely didn't see you were the last poster.

SantryRed wrote: »
    Lads,

I've 40 points to make up in my money league.

I'm thinking of the mother of all punts.

Kane -> Deeney.

What do yas think...?

This was it.

Though I advised a guy to go Lanzini over Noble. Can't remember who but he's probably hunting me down. Sorry.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

F1ngers wrote: »
    He also doesn't have to hand in his team sheet until 15:30, Utd match will have approx. 20mins left - if Utd are winning, I'd imagine Aguero starts, however if Utd look like dropping points he may rest him.

Called it.

I should be a premier league manager.

Advertisement