Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 36 Transfers.

Options
  • 23-04-2016 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭

Might get PVA in for Ward.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

PVA in for Sakho I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Origi out defoe in looking likely, half tempted with a chelsea attacker if they show some form

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭LightsStillOn

Sakho out I guess, not sure for who yet though. Coutinho out for Firmino is tempting as well, can't be dealing with him not getting games anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Might find a nice corner somewhere to cry in. Feck transfers. They don't work! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,513 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Yeah a few :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Sakho out for someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,400 ✭✭✭✭siblers

PVA in for Sahko, someone in for Pelle, someone else in for KDB. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

One whole new team, please.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Sakho to Moreno or PVA?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,538 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Might bank it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Dempsey wrote: »
    Sakho to Moreno or PVA?
    PVA, guaranteed starter

• Registered Users Posts: 9,385 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Think Clyne has to go for me, Liverpool are a lottery at the moment.

Might go Lukaku - Sturridge too but again, knowing my luck Sturridge will be rested

Think Mensah might be done with Utd for the next few games, off after 60 mins today so I'll be needing to transfer him too.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Darmian and mitrovic out. Coutinho out too probably

• Registered Users Posts: 16,682 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Sako and Fosu Mensah need to go asap, hard to replace at their price range though.

dahat wrote: »
    Sako and Fosu Mensah need to go asap, hard to replace at their price range though.

Danny Simpson or PVA. Stick to teams with something left to play for.

West Ham also look like one of the few other clubs who will keep trying so I've an eye on them too.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Sahko to PVA will be a popular transfer and will be mine too.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,655 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Coleman to PVA for me...his 10 points from the double DGW have him up there in my top five worst signings of the season.

Will probably do someone to someone else as well....need to get my head around the next DGW and who might be a viable TC option

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Cartman78 wrote: »
    Coleman to PVA for me...his 10 points from the double DGW have him up there in my top five worst signings of the season.

Will probably do someone to someone else as well....need to get my head around the next DGW and who might be a viable TC option

Someone to someone else could be an inspired move indeed. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Cartman78 wrote: »

I'd consider getting 10 points out of him lucky considering he should have had that og ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,655 ✭✭✭Cartman78

FHFC wrote: »
    Someone to someone else could be an inspired move indeed. ;)

I'm going to treble double captain their ass too whoever it is

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭the incredible pudding

Well Sakho has to go now I guess. Lukaku should probably go too despite having 3 games coming up (watching him miss chance after chance against United didn't exactly fill me with confidence...). Team is a bit of a cluster f**k at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭Sooner or Later

Sakho already gone for Cresswell before his price plummets

• Registered Users Posts: 7,779 ✭✭✭Benimar

Sakho, Dann, Mitrovic, Gabriel and Milner all in the firing line. Only have 1 free bullet though :(

Cresswell, PVA, Defoe, Carroll and Smalling under consideration for a call up.

A lot depends on the next 2 days as I've fallen 30 points behind in my ML (I'm 2nd) so a bad few days might result in 'punt city' from now on.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Sakho and possibly Coutinho out for PVA/Moreno and somebody else...not sure yet

Think I'll bring in Carroll for Pelle, got WBA then the DGW. PVA for Sahko as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭LightsStillOn

Sakho out Monroe in done. Didn't realise they were the same price, handy swap!

Sakho already gone for Cresswell before his price plummets

Thinking about Creswell myself. West Ham and Sunderland look the two best DGW options.

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭smog

Anyone else on a wildcard to BB Gw37?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭Invincible

Sakho out Monroe in done. Didn't realise they were the same price, handy swap!

Didn't realise Marilyn was back and playing football !!

:-)

Advertisement