Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 36 Transfers.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭domrush

Need to switch Alli and Vardy out lads, any ideas?
    Have 1 mil ITB

Alli to Payet?
    Vardy to one of Ighalo, Defoe or Okazaki maybe??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

I have brought Defoe in and am Triple Captaining him!!! It's all or nothing at this point for me.

Surely if you're going to triple captain Defoe, next week is the time to do it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭clairewithani

spock. wrote: »

Maybe he is doing bench boost next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭MikeCork2009

I have brought Defoe in and am Triple Captaining him!!! It's all or nothing at this point for me.

I know. 2 home games next week but one of those is Chelsea. I think Stoke is his best chance to rack up points!! Plus I still have BB and All Out Attack to Play

Is Igahlo a cert to start lads? Heard his father died during the week

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

domrush wrote:
    Is Igahlo a cert to start lads? Heard his father died during the week

100%

It could motivate him too.

Have I missed posts? Are mig and Robles doubtful?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

Apparently Klopp has hinted/said that Ward will play this weekend and Howard might be playing in Everton's last two home games as a farewell for his service.

Crap. Ah I won't worry about it now. Anyway did Sakho to PVA early in the week. Anyone think Mitrovic and Alli out for -8 too much?
    Thinking Mitrovic to Carroll/Defoe and Alli to Antonio/ Wijnaldum.

Or just Alli out and save the points

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

I'd probably just do Alli out for this week personally, provided that gives you a starting front 7. Mitrovic can be your bench player this week.

• Advertisement

Aenaes wrote: »
    I'd probably just do Alli out for this week personally, provided that gives you a starting front 7. Mitrovic can be your bench player this week.

Thanks for that. The temptation to do more is making me edgy. Wish the deadline was here. I'll go for a walk I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Keeping KDB everyone? Will be play vs Southampton?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,153 ✭✭✭Invincible

thewools wrote: »
    Keeping KDB everyone? Will be play vs Southampton?

With return leg in CL, he mightn't get many minutes or be rested altogether, he not having played last weekend, brought Fabregas in for him myself.

Ageuro, Kane or Ighalo captain ?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,426 ✭✭✭✭siblers

I still dunno what to do with Pelle. KDB. Aguero and Milner all doubts for me :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭mcgettigan16

siblers wrote: »
    I still dunno what to do with Pelle. KDB. Aguero and Milner all doubts for me :(
    I'm in a similar position to yourself with Alli out, Pelle, Milner, Aguero, Gabriel, Moreno & Fosu. Have one free transfer and no idea what to do. Leaning towards keeping Pelle and hoping he starts

I'm in a similar position to yourself with Alli out, Pelle, Milner, Aguero, Gabriel, Moreno & Fosu. Have one free transfer and no idea what to do. Leaning towards keeping Pelle and hoping he starts

I have the exact same players except Alli, already did PVA for Sahk, think I'll do same as you for Pelle

Has the spacecraft departed yet?

Just did Lukaku to Aguero for a -4 :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,694 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Just did Lukaku to Aguero for a -4 :pac:

Not so sure Aguero gets 90m this week, I'd have left Big Rom there with the game he has.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

siblers wrote:
    Just did Lukaku to Aguero for a -4

Think he meant the other way around?

Yeah, I'm forever puttingg down the order of my transfers the wrong way round!

Pelle to Deeney for a -8. I feel sick

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

I sold Pelle for Defoe for a -4.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,337 ✭✭✭Wombatman

Costa or Lukaku for Sergio?

I sold Pelle for Defoe for a -4.

Kinda went against my gut for it, if Pelle plays, I think he'll do quite well but I need players who will start, I have absolutley no confidence in Deeney but he seemed a popular choice on here :o

I've decided not to take a hit and hopefully things work themselves out. Just did Alli > Townsend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Antibac

Wombatman wrote: »
    Costa or Lukaku for Sergio?

Tough one. I'd probably go for Costa. At least Chelsea players have to prove themselves to the incoming coach. Everton players seem very disinterested at present

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Sakho to PVA
    Alli to Mahrez
    KDB to Fabregas

No spacecraft experience needed!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,694 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Yeah, I'm forever puttingg down the order of my transfers the wrong way round!

Ouch....

Advertisement