Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW35 Match Day Thread

Options
1252627282931»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Texas Jack

Brought in Shane Long and he got me 12 points

Would you guys keep him at home to Man City this weekend?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

What happened to the "always captain a Monday night player" golden rule.

I thought it was fool proof

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

What happened to the "always captain a Monday night player" golden rule.

I thought it was fool proof

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

46 (-8)

Dropped 3k and am now just inside the top 23k. Those Alli bps and Eriksen assist and 3 bps hurt though as nearest rival had them and closed the gap by 29 points from last gameweek. I lead by 43 points with 3 gameweeks left so it's going to be a nervy finish.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Small red arrow this week, but happy enough with last few weeks results.

384306.png

Entire fsa seems to be in better mood than weeks ago. Good to see some planning finally paid off.

Feel sorry for those burned with Sakho, KdB etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

500 place red arrow in the end. :(

25.5k.

Top 10k is my ceiling I think. Happy if I end where I am after a torrid season at times.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

40 (-4) fell 10k to 55k.

I can't complain and won't complain with only Alli last night. Although it seems like more of a severe drop than some of the scores here would have suggested.

Still if I was told I'd be at 55k a few weeks ago I'd have been over the moon. My biggest issue will be in fielding a team next weekend thanks to Alli on top of my other Liverpool and Man City players and Gabriel.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,779 ✭✭✭Benimar

40 (-4) fell 10k to 55k.

I can't complain and won't complain with only Alli last night. Although it seems like more of a severe drop than some of the scores here would have suggested.

Still if I was told I'd be at 55k a few weeks ago I'd have been over the moon. My biggest issue will be in fielding a team next weekend thanks to Alli on top of my other Liverpool and Man City players and Gabriel.

I had the exact same score and a 10k drop also - 42k to 52k.

I agree, it seems a 'severe' drop given the number of hits/shortage of players some teams had, and with none of the captain choices 'going off on one'.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,424 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Somehow I am still in the top 1k in the world with a measley 35 points, placing at 850.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,664 ✭✭✭Cartman78

37 sees me drop back about 10k places to 51k.

Had no problems fielding eleven but not much good if most of them blank....had two goals, one clean sheet and zero assists.

Probably need to stop concerning myself with OR at this stage and focus on winning my crappy work league. Basically a two horse race now....I've managed to open up a nine point lead so it'll probably come down to who gets the TC choice right. I'm thinking of doing Alli to Payet this week so I'll probably go with him in DGW or Sanchez against Villa

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

53 (-8) with Kane (c) got me a green arrow!
    Up 17 places to 186th and a new highest position.
    However now 100pts off first. Topping the Ireland league now the more realistic goal (40pts to make up.)
    WCing this week and currently Sanchez and an Arsenal defender are my only planned SGWers but early days.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

ElTel wrote: »
    However now 100pts off first. Topping the Ireland league now the more realistic goal (40pts to make up.)
    WCing this week and currently Sanchez and an Arsenal defender are my only planned SGWers but early days.

Seriously rooting for you. Been great to have you with us this year and doing so well :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Texas Jack

Dele Alli charged retrospectively

Probably misses last 3 games

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭mcgettigan16

ElTel wrote: »
    Just ahead of you in the rankings sitting at 179th but we both have 2,195 points! Nice position for us to be in with 3 gameweeks to go

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Just ahead of you in the rankings sitting at 179th but we both have 2,195 points! Nice position for us to be in with 3 gameweeks to go

Indeed. WCing this week. Good luck for the run in. Looks like you have some sibling rivalry going on at these lofty heights as well!

Advertisement