Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW35 Match Day Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,335 ✭✭✭✭8-10

stephenl15 wrote: »
    Bit harsh don't you think? Wasn't ever gonna do any damage to Yacob (was it Yacob?)

Ok you're right. Let him off then the little scamp!

• Registered Users Posts: 39,538 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Esp added. Alli down to 2bps

Eriksen 3, alli 2, rose 1

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Eriksen, Alli, Rose 3,2,1

• Registered Users Posts: 39,538 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

58 no hits. Pleased overall but was hoping for more from tonight. Kane and Alli going nuts would have been huge for me

• Registered Users Posts: 48,172 ✭✭✭✭km79

KevIRL wrote: »
    58 no hits. Pleased overall but was hoping for more from tonight. Kane and Alli going nuts would have been huge for me

56 and same
    Could have helped me win another money league
    It's not gone yet but would have been a big help !
    Hopefully Spurs still have a chance next Monday night and keep it alive until 37 Anyway
    Could do without an Alli ban too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭LightsStillOn

50 (-12). Meh, not gaining any ground and losing a few thousand places, leaves me at 159k. If I can finish the season at 90k I'll be happy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭Sooner or Later

Captain choices have killed me this season. Martial last week, Kane this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

42. bleh. Annoyed with Sakho and KDB. Expected both the start and had no subs. Not much you can do about that. At least I captained Aguero

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Torricelli

14 from tonight gives me a respectable 44(-4) for the week. I'll take that and run even after captain Kane's blank.

God bless you Craig Dawson.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Here's to Pulisball channelling Mick McCarthy's "belligerent bunch of f*ckers" tonight :D (except for Alli)

This worked out rather well :D

Team name sorted for next year: BelligerentBunchOfFuchers :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

image2.png

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Xaniaj

44(-4), Aguero captain worked out but making up no ground. Still hoping for a 100k finish.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

47 (-4)

Happy to have got the captaincy right again.

Not so happy at Spurs losing clean sheet with Rose on for 3 bonus.

Happy that Rose held onto a bonus even after Eriksen assist. 3 bonus from Rose and Alli is, well, a bonus. :)

Rank predicted to pretty much stay still at just under 25k. Be nice if the tiny arrow was green though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,779 ✭✭✭Benimar

40 (-4) means further slippage.

3rd captain fail in a row, 5th in reality as the other 2 were DGWers.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Ali getting a ban would actually help me out - can either bench him and play defo or transfer him out and get another DGW player.

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Marje

44 points. Mahrez as Captain helped this week.

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Ali getting a ban would actually help me out - can either bench him and play defo or transfer him out and get another DGW player.

yeah I've a tough bench call this weekend too! still id rather have the option

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Annoyed now I didn't go with the Ulloa punt this week especially with the news that Vardy got the extra ban.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

41 (-4).

Deciding on Firmino over Tadic just the latest in a catalogue of screw ups.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,400 ✭✭✭✭siblers

keano_afc wrote: »
    41 (-4).

Not a screw up, just a 50/50 you got wrong. Same with people going with Kane for captain this week over Aguero or people going with Pelle for the Villa game over Long or Ulloa.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

iroced wrote: »
    Can't watch that... Will come back in 2 hours to contemplate my double 2 pointers...

See ya.
    :pac:

There's just no point going on. I'm doomed. See ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Mike Ehrmantraut

54 (-4), tonight was bit of a let down, but happy enough, four clean sheets, probably a first this season, hopefully should see a slight green arrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

keano_afc wrote: »
    41 (-4).

Does Tadic have a DGW coming up.

For the amount of planning people do on this forum, i can't understand at times why they go mad when something like this happens - it's clear you brought him in for the DGW coming up, cause obv you thought Tadic v Villa could give points, but then Firmino with extra game will outscore him - regardless of whether it works out or not - the logical choice was Firmino.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

42(-8). Back down to 4K. Aim for the season now is to ensure I finish in the top 5k.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

55 (-4) gives me another green arrow. Suffice to say I'm happy with how the last few weeks have gone :)

eizM59v.png

Stupid GW33 combo breaker :mad:

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

54 (-8) decent week. 3.7k

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

I buy Harry Kane, he stops scoring, I sell Harry Kane, he starts again, I buy him again, he stops.

:mad:

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    I buy Harry Kane, he stops scoring, I sell Harry Kane, he starts again, I buy him again, he stops.

:mad:

sell him before next Monday night please

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

km79 wrote: »
    sell him before next Monday night please

Last chance for them to save their league campaign!

Nah!

:p

Advertisement