Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2016 HGV Mechanic Apprentanceship Bus Eireann

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 paddywack2467

Pmattis9 wrote: »
    Ya I'm staying in the aisling hotel across from the train station will be ringing them tomorrow to find out times and things!

yeah im in the aisling hotel aswell just thought it was wierd that i hevent heard anything from them in a while

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Pmattis9

yeah im in the aisling hotel aswell just thought it was wierd that i hevent heard anything from them in a while

Ya they should be sending itinerary for the week really so we have a heads up I will be ringing tomorrow and will post here!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 paddywack2467

Pmattis9 wrote: »
    Ya they should be sending itinerary for the week really so we have a heads up I will be ringing tomorrow and will post here!

ok sound man i will probably ring them tomorrow awell to see what the story is

Advertisement