Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Dates Ireland *read first post*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,830 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

The Tipp boys are likeable enough.

Mad_maxx wrote: »
    didnt you do the same material during last weeks show

i want my money back

also , i dont pay the tv licence

Yep....& it wasn't funny then either

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭WildWater

ShagNastii wrote: »
    The Tipp boys are likeable enough.

Cian has calmed down a bit and that’s no bad thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,013 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

California

Ah in fairness,one is actually American,the others Tipperary accent has faded somewhat...

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Piehead

Some collection of geeks and weaks on this tonight.

• Advertisement

• You can hear the London accent in the auld fella coming through with certain words.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭.anon.

Mad_maxx wrote: »
    didnt you do the same material during last weeks show

And something similar the week before that too, in response to the weekly whinging that we seem to get on here every time a gay person appears on the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,753 ✭✭✭YellowLead

jojofizzio wrote: »
    Ah in fairness,one is actually American,the others Tipperary accent has faded somewhat...

He’s putting it on to look cool....

• Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

delightful pair of oldies

not sure they were perfectly matched but would be good friends

Awwwww!!! No....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭An Claidheamh

Really fed up the “woe is me” First Dates spiel that Irish gays always give, they are always “escaping” their village as soon as they can

Pretty insulting to their neighbours and people they grew up, you’d swear they were chased with pitchforks

Also they always seem to know other gays and find it easier to meet partners more so than straight daters so overall not much to complain about

• Registered Users Posts: 11,173 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

What a bitch, dictating how long he must grief for.

Devo for the aul ones!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Poor chap

Ah Poor Denis

• Registered Users Posts: 15,816 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Awe thats a pity that did not work out.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

The older folk are always so genuine.

Really fed up the “woe is me” First Dates spiel that Irish gays always give, they are always “escaping” their village as soon as they can

Pretty insulting to their neighbours and people they grew up, you’d swear they were chased with pitchforks

Also they always seem to know other gays and find it easier to meet partners more so than straight daters so overall not much to complain about

The gays are definitely the worst.

Ah man.....I really liked Denis & Marie...but she was right on the money there....after 57yrs of marriage I dont think denis has 'left go' yet

What a bitch, dictating how long he must grief for.

Ah we don’t know, there’s a lot of conversation that doesn’t get aired. She seemed lovely.

• Advertisement

If he didn’t have a beard he would look about 5.

“Mid 50s”......taxi for Carl..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭.anon.

Some on here are fed up with how they act and speak. Others are simply fed up with the fact that they're on television at all. It's probably fair to say that there's still quite a bit of homophobia out there. And also on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Mecrab

Change your preference on tinder to men instead of women and you'll wake up with 50 likes.. men are so much less picky than women it's no surprise that a lot of gay people know each other

• Registered Users Posts: 15,816 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

ShagNastii wrote: »
    If he didn’t have a beard he would look about 5.

I think he looks like Wolverine.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

.anon. wrote: »
    Some on here are fed up with how they act and speak. Others are simply fed up with the fact that they're on television at all. It's probably fair to say that there's still quite a bit of homophobia out there. And also on here.

I should probably add that the I feel that the producers are prodding them in that direction, it’s just a tired cliché at this stage

• Registered Users Posts: 5,242 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

Don't think there a match

I hate pitch invaders

Pass on her

Ah Tracy seems like a scream!

• Advertisement

• Tracey and the Junior Infant are definitely going nowhere.

Advertisement