Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Boards Layout

Options
1131415161719»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Not sure if this is a recurring issue for anyone else.
    I signed up to Boards about a month ago, but did so via google+ so i don't enter a password I just log in pressing the icon.
    Anyway sometimes it won't log in and often I'm logged out just while browsing threads or writing a post, and I have to close the tab on my phone and open a new one to try again, which sometimes will and won't work.
    Any solutions?

You use google+ ?

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭CloudCumulus

I have a gmail account, thats as far as it goes. It's just that the icon for logging in is G+

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Gearsofwars

absolutely horrendous?? change it back why why why

• Registered Users Posts: 21,840 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I'm too old for change , it was fine as it was :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 134 ✭✭adamhughes

I prefer it the way it was, i dont like the new layout at all, puts from coming on here to be honest

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 134 ✭✭adamhughes

I prefer it the way it was, i dont like the new layout at all, puts from coming on here to be honest

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭JimmyCorkhill

The new layout is terrible, definitely not on boards as much now.

Cant even see the date or time posts on a thread were made.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

Change is inevitable, new technologies come along providing new functionality etc. Typically, there is a period of adjustment folllowed by acceptance.

With this new Boards platform, I see no benefit from the previous platform. In fact, I see reduced functionality. I'm not really visiting the site since the migration, navigation is cumbersome and, visually, it looks dreadful.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Marhay70

This is an old thread, what happened to the new thread in AH that was started after the latest debacle, is honest criticism not tolerated now?

The new Boards layout is a disaster, I can't find anything good to say about it. Navigation is a PITA with nothing to recommend it, it is not user friendly or intuitive and the colouring is painful on the eyes.👎️

• Registered Users Posts: 28,717 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

I was looking for the new thread too but I can only see one page on AH?

Anyone else, or is it just me?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,154 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Do you mean the "New Touch site" one? That's still there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭magic_murph

Soooooooo slow.

everything about this 'upgrade / side step' is terrible.

Bland, boring colour scheme

so much wasted space

Slow

Missing functionality

Poor existing functionality

click link to click a link to get external. Why

Just do a big CTRL+Z for the entire site.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mod: Zombie thread be zombie thread

Discussion on new site in AH is in this thread: New Touch site — boards.ie - Now Ye're Talkin'

No sense having two open along with the main discussion in Feedback.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement