Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shít eyebrows

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

I need extensions for mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭CloudCumulus

My friend, though not as bad lately, has brows so done that I can't not look at them. Like, the natural ones are there but drwas on big square monstrosities

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

The worst eyebrows are the really thin ones that are perfectly semi-circular. They do nothing to enhance the eyes or facial features, and look completely unnatural, not to mention being **** at stopping sweat from dripping in your eyes.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

rawn wrote: »
    That Spitting Image puppet just gave me flashbacks. They creeped the hell out of me. Thanks for the nightmares jerkface

You're very welcome. Numbnuts. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

The worst eyebrows are those done by people who think they know what they're doing. They look like a meat cleaver at the front and the arch is plucked to within an inch of its life, with that awful curve on the front brow. Usually accentuated by a heavy handed eyebrow pencil mimicking the meat cleaver front instead of to draw in the imperfections.
    You'd wonder if people owned mirrors at all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

The worst eyebrows are those done by people who think they know what they're doing. They look like a meat cleaver at the front and the arch is plucked to within an inch of its life, with that awful curve on the front brow. Usually accentuated by a heavy handed eyebrow pencil mimicking the meat cleaver front instead of to draw in the imperfections.
    You'd wonder if people owned mirrors at all

Like this?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/07/15/12/2A8B980F00000578-3162111-They_may_be_an_unusual_shape_but_at_least_this_woman_was_able_to-a-49_1436960836817.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,210 ✭✭✭Calypso27

I had very thick eyebrows and I was teased a lot about them, this was the time when very thin eyebrows were in fashion. So at the age of thirteen I took a tweezers to them and butchered them and I continued to pluck them into a very thin line so now I can't grow them back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭IamtheWalrus

Advertisement