Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things that make you a hypocrite

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    I ban people for talking ****e yet I have 21k posts of ****e talk :rolleyes:
    Have you seen my nonsense count and the forums I mod?:pac:

Pure lightweight you are :pac:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

I love pooping myself too!

Definitely drunk and in hypocrite mode :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭The Sidewards Man

You're back!

Have a bit of spare time, I dont live on the interweb.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,712 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

I'm a smoker of a pack a day but I hate most of the things other smokers do. Especially when they don't actually go all the way outside to smoke, just enough to not be all the way inside either. Fcuking porch smokers are the worst.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Stheno wrote: »
    Have you seen my nonsense count and the forums I mod?:pac:

Pure lightweight you are :pac:

You've got a few years on me ;)

:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Cathy.C

Often when visiting family members and seeing them frying with veg oils I'll say to them that they should use butter or coconut oil as it's much better for them.

Then on the way hit the chipper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,744 ✭✭✭diomed

Gambling addiction is just bad gambling.
    Winners don't say they have an addiction.
    Do some research and win.

I think people who are unkind are bad, which is unkind of me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭Wicklow Brave

I'm pro Palestine but critical of Islam

I have a friend who would be really Pro-Palestine and she would also consider herself an ardent feminist. She visited that part of the world recently and was less than impressed by the attitudes of the Palestinian men toward her, ''treated me like dirt'', in her own words. She couldn't get to Israel fast enough.

When I was a teenager, a local kid living near me tragically died from choking on his own vomit in his sleep after a night of drinking. It developed a deep rooted fear in me not to get drunk ever again. I was also a serial drug user at the time. I couldn't go near a drop of alcohol and I hated smoking so wouldn't touch a fag but I had absolutely no problem taking stupid amounts of any drug under the sun. Odd.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

I've lost count.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Dunno if this is one but I don't agree with the way animals are treated before they're killed yet I love my big Macs and I'm a Hunter

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,672 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

It's quite a long list, but I'll claim that I can't think of any examples right now... :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭tupenny

Everything catholic church related. Getting kid baptised etc. It really bothers me...
    I hate hypocrites!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,015 ✭✭✭✭Esel

I fear hippos. The big teeth. Being made of meat.

Not your ornery onager

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Straight Edge Punk

Criticising and condemning ISIS and other foreign terrorist organisations while having no problem supporting or being "ok" with the IRA.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭The flying mouse

Condemning P.IRA and saying they had no mandate from the people and then go along happily commemorating the group of men who did the exact same 100 years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Ande1975

I'm at work and I am getting seriously miffed when I catch someone on facebook, news sites etc

I'm just reading my way through the 'thanked' posts for today so came across this and decided to respond - I'm not a hypocrite

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Condemning P.IRA and saying they had no mandate from the people and then go along happily commemorating the group of men who did the exact same 100 years ago.

Of course that works the other way round, P. IRA commemorating the Rising and condemning the R. IRA. That's the beauty of hypocrisy, can be very ironic!

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

I can't stand people who tell the same stories over and over again.

But yet..... give me two beers and get ready to hear AnonoBoy's Greatest Anecdotes one more time f*ckers!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,638 ✭✭✭andekwarhola

People who rabidly espouse wooly ideologies based around supposed tolerance and equality (usually online) but conduct their own lives in complete contravention of same.

Advertisement