Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would you hire/date/live with yourself?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 looseliver

People are always telling me to go and Fcuk myself, so maybe a date would be a good start.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Lavinia

Ruu wrote: »
    No to all, I'm mad in head. :eek:
    ^^^
    Most of the time this.
    But perhaps I would live with myself. It is easy as I do not need much and do not impose anything on anyone and am quite self-sufficient, e.g. taking care of my stuff and space I live in and can spend time on my own.

Not sure about dating. Maybe. I presume if I could do this I would need to be able to accept myself as I am and I still have too much fight and struggle inside of myself so it would be fun but possibly difficult.

Hire? I would, but only in case I'd need someone artistic, creative and who loves their job, but to be able to give them certain freedom while at it. If I would need someone punctual and strict to some unimportant things (as some bosses do) then no, I would be terrible at it. I also have troubles to have respect for "authority" in case it makes no sense at all to me so would feel as being bullied and that's something I do not put up with...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,873 ✭✭✭melissak

Definitely not. I would torment myself..

• Registered Users Posts: 17,518 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Hire myself? Hmm... Imagine how awesome two of me would be in a movie...

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭holy guacamole

Would definitely hire myself, but would probably undermine me continually so that I didn't get ideas above my station. Wouldn't have to worry about me complaining to HR either cos I'm not the grassing type.

Probably date meself too; I'm great fun and a caring lover.

No way would I live with myself though, would end up bickering with myself day and night resulting in a double homicide within the first week.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,210 ✭✭✭Calypso27

I think I would hire myself, I'm a perfectionist and I am quite conscientious though I sometimes lack initiative.

I would ride myself too, I reckon I give a good lick out.

I would never date or live with myself. I can be very thoughtful, kind and considerate but I am also very self-destructive and I have difficulty letting people in. It's not that I don't have feelings, in fact I probably have too many, so I try to ignore them. In the long run I tend to hurt people or get hurt myself. I couldn't be putting up with my drama and I would just tell myself to fcuk off.

Advertisement