Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fantasy Euro 2016

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Terribly unlucky on a number of fronts, I really would have gone all France at the back only I could only have 8 French, I wasn't bothered to check our exact totals before this morning, even when the Portuguese keeper was booked in the last second for time wasting I was wondering if it would make the difference,
    Well done and bad luck again.

Congrats on the win!

I did think about captaining a defender bur then figured all back 5 was a big enough roll of the dice in hindsight it would have made more sense as it was cleansheet or bust. I'm glad he got booked losing by 2 points is a lot easier to take than 1!

PM me your bank details and I'll send the winnings tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 ClockEnd1886

I won the free FSA League! Makes me excited about the return of FPL after a disaster of a season. If only I'd joined a few pay leagues ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,351 ✭✭✭✭8-10

What sort of points won the FSA leagues?

8-10 wrote: »
    What sort of points won the FSA leagues?

Pay League:
    1st Swiper 357
    2nd Me 355 (grr)
    3rd 344
    4th 339

Free League:
    1st 378
    2nd 372
    3rd 370
    4th 355

No one really did that well unfortunately! Milanista from FFS got 2nd overall good few round here might be familiar with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,351 ✭✭✭✭8-10

jimmii wrote: »
    Pay League:
    1st Swiper 357
    2nd Me 355 (grr)
    3rd 344
    4th 339

Free League:
    1st 378
    2nd 372
    3rd 370
    4th 355

No one really did that well unfortunately! Milanista from FFS got 2nd overall good few round here might be familiar with him.

Yeah I fell away in the last 2 rounds but won my ML. 2nd overall is unreal!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

jimmii wrote: »

It was a different Milanista, not the one you're thinking of, Milanista10.

It was a different Milanista, not the one you're thinking of, Milanista10.

What! Just assumed it was him as I thought I saw he was in the running late on. Can't believe someone robbed the name!

Advertisement