Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pulled Pork one........

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,714 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

She isn't ugly but really not all that either, dressed up I reckon the girl the customer is with is probably better looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,410 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

It's an ad for food, not the cover of Vogue.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,417 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

It's like her time to shine.She'll do the mundane stuff,but really lives for those piri piri orders.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

I find that all very annoying and McDonald's doesn't work like that with all that fresh stuff.

It's up there with that fcuking just eat add with that gimp singing about chicken madras.

kneemos wrote: »
    It's like her time to shine.She'll do the mundane stuff,but really lives for those piri piri orders.

Hey my post hasn't come out the way I wrote it.

I'm complaining to management.

• Advertisement

kneemos wrote: »
    Hey my post hasn't come out the way I wrote it.

I'm complaining to management.

It's right in the quote.What the hell.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,307 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

She finishes making the wrap and then pushes it away.. it's ready for someone else to bring it up.

But then SHE walks up with the wrap.

Which is it McDonald's, WHICH IS IT?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,269 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

everlast75 wrote: »
    She finishes making the wrap and then pushes it away.. it's ready for someone else to bring it up.

Anarchy in the Mickey D's!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

La.de.da wrote: »
    I find that all very annoying and McDonald's doesn't work like that with all that fresh stuff.

It's up there with that fcuking just eat add with that gimp singing about chicken madras.

This ad is way better than that fooking Chicken Madras ones -it dog awful

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

That girls eyebrow game is weak af

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 736 ✭✭✭chillin117

‘She’s a little wild and she’s ready to go, go, go. She’s working hard, she wants you to know. She’s on fire, but everyone is oh so slow. When she goes out dancing, it’s a disaster. She likes it louder, she likes it faster.’
    I bet she does !

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭holy guacamole

She looks a bit grubby imo, like there'd be a whiff off her if you got too close.

Would have asked for someone else to make my death-burger if I'd been in that ad.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,417 ✭✭✭recyclops

lads can someone screenshot that and put it up as an image, cant see youtube where i am :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,451 ✭✭✭✭mariaalice

nothing to do with this as such : If you are right wing/conservative you will rate the stereotype blond haired female as more attractive that a dark female and conversely if you are more liberal you will rate dark haired or more edgy females as more attractive. That goes for both sexes.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

RikkFlair wrote: »
    She reminds me of a younger Bjork
    Pulled Bjork, back in the 80s...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭CFlat

mansize wrote: »
    This ad is way better than that fooking Chicken Madras ones -it dog awful

Yea but the girl in the Chicken Madras ad is hot hot hot..like piri piri.

CFlat wrote: »
    Yea but the girl in the Chicken Madras ad is hot hot hot..like piri piri.

They are no 'Cool Water' by Davidoff or Ivvictus guy... /swoon

everlast75 wrote: »

Someone else puts it in the poxy cardboard and napkin and returns it to her (off screen)

She mustn't have enough stars to put in the cardboard....

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

The people that make the food are never the ones that give you the food. She doesn't even know if they have paid and gives them the food anyway, doesn't give them a tray or doesn't put in a bag. Doesn't 'tut' once at them either.

Bad form McD's ad people. Bad. Form.

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    The people that make the food are never the ones that give you the food. She doesn't even know if they have paid and gives them the food anyway, doesn't give them a tray or doesn't put in a bag. Doesn't 'tut' once at them either.

Bad form McD's ad people. Bad. Form.

The payment and distribution are separate in most mcdonalds now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭CFlat

They are no 'Cool Water' by Davidoff or Ivvictus guy... /swoon

I hadn't a clue what you were talking about until I goggled!! I like the girl next door look.

Also I'm straight so they wouldn't be quite my thing!!

CFlat wrote: »
    I hadn't a clue what you were talking about until I goggled!! I like the girl next door look.

Also I'm straight so they wouldn't be quite my thing!!

Well I'm not so this wannabe gangsta does nothing for me

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

The payment and distribution are separate in most mcdonalds now

Ah don't ruin it for me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,329 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

well the Ad has got people taking about it on a busy internet forum, they must be doing something right !!

2smiggy wrote: »
    well the Ad has got people taking about it on a busy internet forum, they must be doing something right !!

Yeah putting a hot girl on the ad for Internet weirdos to leer over

• Registered Users Posts: 20,329 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

I would not consider her 'hot' , she's just a normal looking girl with a few tattoos

To be honest, I'd murder an XL Bacon Double Cheesburger now.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Breaston Plants

Annoying, fake add, why couldn't they have at least got an actress with real tattoo's.
    The people making these adds are getting very well paid, cannot understand how they can produce such sh1t.

Not as bad as the Virgin broadband add though .... "Meeting, Cork, gotta go !"

It's not meeting, It's meeDing....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,528 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

mariaalice wrote: »
    nothing to do with this as such : If you are right wing/conservative you will rate the stereotype blond haired female as more attractive that a dark female and conversely if you are more liberal you will rate dark haired or more edgy females as more attractive. That goes for both sexes.

Do those in the centre get the redheads?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,537 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

This post gave me nostalgia of the Georgia "Fas girl" Salpa thread.

Good times.

Advertisement