Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most outdated question on Census 2016 ?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭stezie

NVM

• Registered Users Posts: 10,728 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

Do you swallow or gargle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

How many potatoes do you eat per day?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,645 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

mansize wrote: »
    ???

Kept missing the bit where it said women only. I was filling out the form only a few times a year in fairness.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Registered Users Posts: 16,576 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

Kept missing the bit where it said women only. I was filling out the form only a few times a year in fairness.

Still ???

That's a Census form question from 2006, not a blood transfusion form question.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭Ronald Wilson Reagan

VHS or Betamax?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭FatherTed

Did you ever commit suicide?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,051 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

Do you have a mobile telephone?

If you answered yes, are you with;
    A: Eircell
    B: Esat Digifone

How many free minutes do you receive per month for calling fellow users of your preferred cellular network during off peak hours?
    A: 0-10 minutes
    B: 10-35 minutes
    C: 35-50 minutes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,744 ✭✭✭diomed

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    Has anyone else not received the form yet?
    I heard knocking on the door and ignored it as I was in bed. Found a census card saying "Dia Dhuit". It said I will call back on .......... between ...... and .......... BUT she did not write down when she would return.
    She wrote her mobile number on the card with please call or text me. She is assuming I have a mobile phone. I got one recently (my first). I phoned, left a message. Nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,728 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

diomed wrote: »
    I heard knocking on the door and ignored it as I was in bed. Found a census card saying "Dia Dhuit". It said I will call back on .......... between ...... and .......... BUT she did not write down when she would return.
    She wrote her mobile number on the card with please call or text me. She is assuming I have a mobile phone. I got one recently (my first). I phoned, left a message. Nothing.

They have to meet you give you are anyone else the form in person. Make sure you know what to do and if you need help with it. When its convenient to pick it up.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Dia1988

Who's your Daddy?........................await the flurry of confusion in Ballyfermot, Ballymun, Knocknaheeney etc

• Registered Users Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭Kev W

"Honestly, who throws a shoe?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,744 ✭✭✭diomed

They have to meet you give you are anyone else the form in person. Make sure you know what to do and if you need help with it. When its convenient to pick it up.
    I know. I'm 65. I've been in a few.
    She should indicate when she if going to call again. There are spaces on the card she dropped in the letterbox for that but she didn't bother.
    In previous census when they call for the form they do a big read through to see that it is filled correctly. You have to stay with them while they do it. A waste of my time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,955 ✭✭✭Sunflower 27

ScumLord wrote: »
    Have you been attacked by vikings?

Cheers for that :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭jacksie66

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

How many of your family died from scurvy?

Y2K bug - have you taken precautions?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,413 ✭✭✭chupacabra

Daddy or chips?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Do you own a PC (Personal Computer) ?

The actual question is "how much will a broadcasting charge be worth to us?"

same with the water source question

Notice that, once again, company who provided the CIA with interrogators for abu gharib are the lads providing the CSO with the machines to scan the census forms. But not to worry the CSO are keeping everything on their closed network :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,238 ✭✭✭munster87

What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 anarchonel

lack of "Attack Helicopter" gender box

Do you or any member of your household need more iodine tablets in case of nuclear radiation outbreak?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,982 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

goz83 wrote: »
    How often do you use Teletext?

Aertel still exists by the way

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 541 ✭✭✭poa

Do you use the withdrawal method or the devil's condoms?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,565 ✭✭✭K.Flyer

The answer is 42, but do you know what the question is?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

K.Flyer wrote: »
    The answer is 42, but do you know what the question is?

Everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

anarchonel wrote: »
    lack of "Attack Helicopter" gender box

Lack of an 'Atari Jaguar' option on ANY question. I'm outraged :angry:

Advertisement