Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hows your saturday night going

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

Thank you! I'll be grand just weird not having my 2 lil buddies here, first time ever not coming home to them, I know I'm a soft eejit but what can ya do!

Where are they? (aunts-read after soz) excited for new arrival???

When my friend's new baby arrived her big sisters got caught blaming her for stuff too soon! lol :pac::P

Shannon757 wrote: »
    Enjoying a grilled ham and cheese sandwich:):p

my chips and nuggets were lovely, but now there kind of sitting on my stomach

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭FirefighterT7

Staying with my sister tonight as I'm on call 24hrs 7days a week! Haha my 6yr old convinced doc puts pepper on the nose to make mum sneeze and baby pops out her belly button!

Staying with my sister tonight as I'm on call 24hrs 7days a week! Haha my 6yr old convinced doc puts pepper on the nose to make mum sneeze and baby pops out her belly button!

too cute! :)

mansize wrote: »

too cute! :)
    He's a bit more dramatic at explaining it than me lol

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 126 ✭✭Withering

Just come off a long shift at work. Not sure whether I'm tired or wide awake.

Withering wrote: »
    Just come off a long shift at work. Not sure whether I'm tired or wide awake.

You'll need to wind down before bed

Night all thanks again Shannon and mansize, might see you both on here again!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,398 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

I watched a lot of the telly like I do every Saturday night. It could be worse than that tbh. I'm not a drinker at all so I couldn't be bothered with going out on the town on my own late at night. I make do with my own entertainment because it's all that matters.

A woman had a great result near the end of Winning Streak earlier on by winning €250K on the big wheel. Her total winnings on the show were €276K. It was so unexpected to see that result. I'm delighted for her. I hope she enjoys the money however she pleases.

I also had dinner, watched The Ray Darcy Show & a bit of the Masters golf. I'm now watching BBC Four for a good bit now seeing the music programmes including the Nile Rodgers documentary right now which is excellent btw.

So all in all. It's a lovely night in for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,923 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

One of my closest friends died last week in a freak accident. He was buried yesterday at the age of 19. We've been the two midfielders since we were 12 years old and we're playing our first match since he died tomorrow.

I've had better Saturday nights tbh :(

So sorry I hope you are ok. In the midst of funny banter of a Saturday night, there is always a bit of sadness for many, me included.

I know what it's like.

But life goes on..

Anyway, back to the funnies, because that is what they would love, isn't that right?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭misstearheus

IbtnotallowedtochatanymoreinAHl.

Had a lovely chilled evening, got food, catch-up and chats.

Think I will watch this week's Fair City, see if FrostyJim replied and then go to bed. Alone. It's cold. :/ All the snuggles and spooning would be lovely. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭paconnors

Stuck in work till 7am, quiet around town. work in taxi office not many around. I think the cold keeps them indoors

• Registered Users Posts: 11,188 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

paconnors wrote: »
    Stuck in work till 7am, quiet around town. work in taxi office not many around. I think the cold keeps them indoors

I reckon you must hear the crazy stories from the drivers from time to time, right?
    To be fair, i'd say they'd see some sights at this time of night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭paconnors

I reckon you must hear the crazy stories from the drivers from time to time, right?
    To be fair, i'd say they'd see some sights at this time of night.

3 Lads just try to take on one lad outside the office there a few mins ago.

he knocked six kinds of sh1te out of them :D:D:D:D

sign of a great sat night :P

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

3 and 1/2 hrs left of a 12hr shift. Night has gone quite quick.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭shakin

45 mins left - ill have two beers when i get home, then bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭Specialun

Betting on how lexieonrale night finished

10/11 dying of hangover
    7/4 in garda station
    4/1 a&e after falling in the snow
    9/1 still drinking

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Not long home still awake, need sleep but I'm in great form!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Burping vodka. I'm like a vodka fountain

• Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭Specialun

Options 1 & 3 are still live so

• Advertisement
Advertisement