Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hows your saturday night going

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭Specialun

No snow here..Fooking sh!te

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Smidge wrote:
    Madness in April! I have friends living in Spain and they were at a bbq today in summer dresses with the sun shining

Lucky things! I need a bit of sun in my life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

KatW4 wrote: »
    Lucky things! I need a bit of sun in my life.

Yesssss..."lucky"...that's exactly the word I used in my head when I saw their pics on my FB this evening :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Happy Birthday Fizzlesticks.

Just chilling out here watching the Kinks on TV in my living room. Having a cup of tea. Had a very busy day today - up since early and met up with lots of people.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Pretty crap night for me, same as every night and every day. Depression is a bítch.
    This post has been deleted.
    Happy Birthday. :)
    Not bad.

But my lovely Dad died this time a few years ago while watching the Masters, and he was a great golfer himself.

Always a bit of a sad time for me, but then again he died watching what he loved, as he loved us all too.

Sorry for that, could not help it, for the time that's in it.

Great man.
    Sorry to hear this, hope you are doing okay :)
    Put down a deposit on an engagement ring earlier today. Wondering how I can keep my enthusiasm a secret until it's ready (4 months, apparently).
    Oooh congratulations!! Hope the next few months fly by for you :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

All you can eat sushi.

The two waitresses are like Asian Victoria secret models.

Hope they have the strength to roll.me.out the door soon.

My jaws are actually tired from eating so much.

Mango tango rolls are what Jesus eats

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

I'm sober.

Buddy's are all away tonight.

I'm downtown for food. Shoukd I go for a whiskey on my Toblerone after?

Nice pub that I have to pass on the way home..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

Buddy's are all away tonight.

I'm downtown for food. Shoukd I go for a whiskey on my Toblerone after?

Nice pub that I have to pass on the way home..

Why not? :)
    Could be worse, you could be stuck in watching Die Hard on +1 :o

If I don't get a seat near the band I'll have to stand around like a loner

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭AnMuinteoirOg

One of my closest friends died last week in a freak accident. He was buried yesterday at the age of 19. We've been the two midfielders since we were 12 years old and we're playing our first match since he died tomorrow.

I've had better Saturday nights tbh :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

One of my closest friends died last week in a freak accident. He was buried yesterday at the age of 19. We've been the two midfielders since we were 12 years old and we're playing our first match since he died tomorrow.

Sorry to hear that

Now I'm cooking chips and chicken nuggets

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭clairewithani

Very sorry to hear that. Be tough playing a game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

Enjoying a grilled ham and cheese sandwich:):p

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭FirefighterT7

On call all night and day waiting for fire call and now add partner in hospital the last 2 days about to go into labour! Either way it's gonna be an adrenaline rushed night

On call all night and day waiting for fire call and now add partner in hospital the last 2 days about to go into labour! Either way it's gonna be an adrenaline rushed night

Poor Firefighter! Boy or girl?

Haha never a dull moment! Supposed to be a girl ! Got 2 boys already so here's to hoping!

Any chance of a grilled ham & cheese Shannon?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

So sorry to hear this. I wish you all the best with the match tomorrow, hopefully you win. :)
    Haha never a dull moment! Supposed to be a girl ! Got 2 boys already so here's to hoping!
    Congratulations, hope all goes well for you all and hopefully Mum and Baby are doing good :) Best of luck with everything :)

• Advertisement

I'll send one over:pac: Any chance of a Babywatch thread?:D

So sorry to hear this. I wish you all the best with the match tomorrow, hopefully you win. :)
    Congratulations, hope all goes well for you all and hopefully Mum and Baby are doing good :) Best of luck with everything :)
    Thanks a mill, slow labour so hoping I get a call to get my ass in tonight!

Shannon757 wrote: »

I'll send one over:pac: Any chance of a Babywatch thread?:D
    A what haha?? Plz do I'm starving lol

A what haha?? Plz do I'm starving lol

A thread of updates on the birth, including all the details and juicy, juicy gossip.

Haha I wouldn't know where to begin, can hardly got anytime left in day! Here in house alone and lost without everyone as boys with their aunt tonight so I can work and got to hospital if needs be so feeling sorry for myself now lol

Haha I wouldn't know where to begin, hardly got anytime left in day! Here in house alone and lost without everyone as boys with their aunt tonight so I can work and got to hospital if needs be so feeling sorry for myself now lol
    Add your reply here.

Haha I wouldn't know where to begin, can hardly got anytime left in day! Here in house alone and lost without everyone as boys with their aunt tonight so I can work and got to hospital if needs be so feeling sorry for myself now lol

At least you have us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Now I'm drinking shots with my fathers friend. He's about 60. I hope he doesn't die

Shannon757 wrote: »

At least you have us.
    Thank you! I'll be grand just weird not having my 2 lil buddies here, first time ever not coming home to them, I know I'm a soft eejit but what can ya do!

• Advertisement

This is 4 weddings and a funeral here! Well Births, death and hook ups!

Advertisement